Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari (5817 Views)

Only Atiku Can Challenge Buhari — Bako / European Parliament Asks EU To Challenge Buhari, DSS / Biafra: 16 Members Of European Parliament Ask EU To Challenge Buhari, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by emamos: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
President Mohammadu Buhari has said though Boko Haram terrorists have been degraded, his government's was currently faced with the challenge of re-integrating the over two million Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) with their families.
President Muhammadu Buhari disclosed this in Nairobi, Kenya on Saturday at the commencement of the sixth Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD VI).
President Buhari noted that international cooperation with Nigeria was central in the decimation of Boko Haram terror group.
He acknowledged Japanese assistance through UNICEF in the rehabilitation of the victims of Boko Haram and commended development partners for their work geared towards improving the lives of some two million IDPs in the country.
According to the president, the bottom line is that these problems are Nigeria's primary responsibility and the country must tackle them and find lasting solutions to them.
''I took over the mantle of leadership in Nigeria when the north-eastern part of the country was being ravaged by Boko Haram. However, soon after assumption of office, our administration with the support of our immediate neighbours -- Chad, Cameroon, Niger and Benin- and international partners including Japan, faced the challenge frontally.
''As I speak, the terror group has been decimated and life is beginning to return to normal in the affected region. The challenge we currently face which is also being addressed, is that of the IDPs which number over two million to get them re-integrated with their families and their original homes,’’ Buhari said.
The president, however, assured that his administration would diligently ensure full rehabilitation of victims of Boko Haram and find lasting solutions to combat threats of terrorism in Nigeria.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/re-integration-of-2-million-idps-my-current-challenge-buhari/160438.html

1 Like

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by emamos: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Emmanuel950(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Seriously, I have nothing to say about the issue
Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by aariwa(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Buhari should concentrate more on setting up an economic team before he turns more nigerians into hunger induced IDPS through his bizzare economic policies

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Ayoswit(f): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2016
use the stolen money recovered to take care of them, haba, must they die before u act?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by kenbee(f): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2016
No, it is how to bring back our economy

1 Like

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
ok
Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by madapcmod: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Mumu presidiot of the north

5 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by jeffooh999(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Rubbish and senseless/selfished stupid government of de north OE west...!!!

12 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by kenbee(f): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
In fact, re-integrate us back to how we were before you took over from GEJ,

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Confused as always . Everything confuses him, even his shadow is confusing.

13 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by listica(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Lie muhammad and his families r here once again

2 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by kaen1317: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Have you met up with other other challenges like the price of foodstuff, depreciating naira, trouble in the Niger delta etc. Current challenge as if the other challenges have been settled

15 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by mekaboy(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2016
So all the job losses, hunger, unemployment, herdsmen crashing Naira is not the problem of a Nations president. But just 2 million people.

7 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by IMASTEX: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Well done Mr.President. Is there anything that hasn't been a challenge to you since you got in. Except for doing traveling "around the world in 80 day"

Continu!

8 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Olukat(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
All you need is to look for sound minded people, and draw a plan on how to settle them within a given period.
Don't give Northerners any leading role cos "IDP" represents the Alimajiri structure that Northern politicians prosper on shocked shocked shocked
However, It seems Buhari only problem is how to take care of "Northgeria".
The hunger, killings by herdsmen, inconclusive election, our 5k/month, lack of infrastructure, darkness(on a dark continent), etc means nothing
to the dullard sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by eph12(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Of course the recent happenings involving the herdsmen is not important

5 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Akanaz(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2016
God bless u sir! I know some folks here will think he is not setting his priority right, but to me he is on the right path. In nigeria now, the ppl that are suffering most from this economy recession are these ppl. May God help our amiable presido to accomplish his intention.

1 Like

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by DankemzI(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Buhari you're on your Own in this one grin
You stopped paying amnesty hoping to use Niger Delta oil money to settle the North East Development Commission But Nah Niger Deltans are now Wiser than King Solomon

6 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by kryptonian1987(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Buhari is a BASTARD with a dilapidated functional brain!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by mrsethan: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2016
ok
Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Carter4luv(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2016
when u cant change the direction of the wind, adjust the sails..
Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2016
nonsence. What a pity

1 Like

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by lordkhalifa(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2016
within bughari heart he knew that he has fail Zombies woefully... bughari is not that promise Messiah likewise Jonathan.. but Jonathan is 1,000,000 miles better than bughari in terms of handling pressing matters... bughari is as confused as yesterday, expect something meaning from him is a waste of time

5 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by bigx(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2016
It's great to finally have a president in touch with the needs of 170million nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by TijaniAbu: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2016
This Buhari is a wicked evil and insincere liar. For starters Nigeria has over 3.75 million IDP, and over 1 million refugees that fled to neigbouring countries. Buhari that laughs daily at cartoons of 180 million suffering Nigerians he has refused to look after while his wife carries a N40 million handbag and wears N10 million watch is insincere if he claims he is concerned about 2 million IDP's whose food his wife diverted under the guise of Ramadan food distribution. His only destination is hell fire.

5 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Ediot man
Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Larryfest(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2016
So the current hunger and hardship in the country is a welcome development to this man Which kind president be this na,how can re-intergration of 2million idp be a current challenge when over 100million citizens are starving to death... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by ikorodureporta: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2016
What are u re-integrating wen u & yr collabs havn't stop Bokos frm operating...

1 Like

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Abuklaw(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2016
kenbee:
In fact, re-integrate us back to how we were before you took over from GEJ,
Only you should be re-integrated to how you were during gej era. See! I can't waste another invaluable year staying at home because of tertiary institutions strike. Only God knows how far I would have gone in Academic if ASUP didn't go on that one year strike.

FYI, I may not like the economic condition prevailing in the country, but this is far better than the previous economy. I only only have one problem to deal with now—economy. Stay there and keep complaining. People are already harnessing the good side of our situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulrazaq Launches Free Malaria Treatments In Kwara / Lawan: Nigeria Needs To Pray More To Overcome Challenges / Historical Similarities Between Yoruba And Benin, How Ife Beget Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.