Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless (36084 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by LuvU2: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:
This was my ex she broke up with me because "You a fvckboy"

So yeah I am just being a fvckboy when I broadcast her...Forgive me.

On a serious note, I still brag openly if I fvck any girl above 8...Cmon there is a stage in life where all your friends just gather round and boast of all the females they made squirt(Allegedly)...It's a male thing, your fishbrains won't comprehend it.
Ur "ex" is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
LuvU2:
Ur "ex" is ugly.

I concur...Ugly but Rich now you can kindly have a nice cup of Bleach smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Tallesty1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

sincerely, the emboldened is rare.
I have so many female friends and just one has discussed such around me, I was even looking at her to be sure if she is still okay.
lols, it depends on what you discuss with your friends.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Chuksemi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
This writer is wrong. Very wrong. You don't just wake up and use foul words on people, because you think their actions or choices aren't in line with what you consider intelligent. You're making yourself judge and jury.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by LuvU2: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:

I concur...Ugly but Rich now you can kindly have a nice cup of Bleach smiley
No thanks i dont want to be ugly
I love being rich and beautiful.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by jamalnation(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
VolT0xic:
I don't kiss & tell. But I appreciate guys who do that. At least that way I know the free givers & slĂșts.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by gannod(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ishilove:
This submission by Facebook user Vivian Adaeze is timely, and I agree wholeheartedly with her. Guys who kiss and tell are weak, spineless, cretinous and are not fit to be called men. I feel nothing but contempt for such weak specimens of manhood.

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ishilove:
This submission by Facebook user Vivian Adaeze is timely, and I agree wholeheartedly with her. Guys who kiss and tell are weak, spineless, cretinous and are not fit to be called men. I feel nothing but contempt for such weak specimens of manhood.

Ladies do that a lot also it's not a gender based issue.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Do i Blame the men?no.

Do I blame the women?yes.

A woman that respects herself,should be very selective and careful with the kind of men she sleeps with,especially if you want your name and dignity intact.

When you sleep with grown babies,who run about talking about their sexual exploits,then expect tales about you.

Women who allow kids masquerading as men,deceive them into sending naked pictures,taking naked pictures of them or even engaging themselves in making sex videos,should expect their disgrace sometimes in the nearest future.

Some even get these videos,as gifts to their husbands on their wedding day.

Yes,the modern women like the writer of this story can say sex is overhyped,and she can walk with her head held up high after sleeping around.

But the good women,brought up properly by any good family will not make comments like that.

They will rather not want their sexual discretion become a public discuss.

unfortunately these kinda men u called kids are the ones 80% of ladies will see frm afar and call Men.

They are now known as kids when the relationship has gone sour and d deeds has already been done.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:

On a serious note, I still brag openly if I fvck any girl above 8...Cmon there is a stage in life where all your friends just gather round and boast of all the females they made squirt(Allegedly)...It's a male thing, your fishbrains won't comprehend it.
A 16 year old
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Ha, my sister ishilove you are right, kiss daniel is not good sorry i mean kiss and tell is not good, that was the same thing that happened to my friend okafor jnr, okafor slept with nkechi the groundnut seller, so when nkechi carried her groundnut and came to sell to okafor at his place, were he sat outside with his friends gisting, can you imagine that okafor, o God, okafor my friend bought 500 naira groundnut and did not pay, when nkechi asked for her money, he said ''get away you there, is it not you that i slept with, gerrarrhia joor'' nkechi started crying and she left, okafor immediately became happy, he said to himself that he has arrived, so he went to meet amaka the fuel seller, after toasting her for 2 days, she gree for am, so he slept with her, the next day he came to buy 50 litres of fuel, he no pay, as usual na, he said since i have slept you, you are nothing, amaka started crying and okafor no send, he did the same with tina the car seller and made away with one prado jeep, no payment, but one day, devil decided to use okafor pics to fan himself, there was too much heat in hell fire, so okafor my friend went to meet a tomato seller, her name is ijeoma sexy, after toasting her, he slept with her, then the next day he came to buy 2 baskets of tomatoes, and he told her that since i have slept with you , you are nothing... Eeeeee haaaa, ijeoma provoke, she say ''okafor wetin you talk, talk am again? Me wey don sleep with men tire, na ordinary small boy like you with tooth pick under your boxer na him i go dey shame for? You dey craze'' that was how ijeoma aka ijeoma sexy gave okafor a sweet tantalizing alleluia miracle shaking pepppericious hot smelling slap

right now as i am typing this to you, okafor is still in mbelitem hospital receiving treatment, he survived the slap sha, with minor injuries...
Lol
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Kiddominant(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
And ladies who screenshot a guys approach and how they snob a guy on facebook are worse than fools.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by holluphemydavid(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Do i Blame the men?no.

A woman that respects herself,should be very selective and careful with the kind of men she sleeps with,especially if you want your name and dignity intact.

When you sleep with grown babies,who run about talking about their sexual exploits,then expect tales about you.

Women who allow kids masquerading as men,deceive them into sending naked pictures,taking naked pictures of them or even engaging themselves in making sex videos,should expect their disgrace sometimes in the nearest future.

Yes,the modern women like the writer of this story can say sex is overhyped,and she can walk with her head held up high after sleeping around.

But the good women,brought up properly by any good family will not make comments like that.

Nice one, u said it all, mostly wher u mentioned sending unclad pix and making of sex video, I blame ladies for dis act

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by jelal007(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
It maybe nonsense,but what do u have to say about women who use men? Play on their emotions,feelings and call them 'MUGU' at the end of the day? I bet u laugh at such things. Spineless men indeed. Abeg,quit the stereotype abeg. Some women own worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by jessiecah(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why would you do that? It's childish undecided
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by sugardad1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Hopeless? shocked
That's harsh...I agree though, irredeemably hopeless.

It's usually all these small boys with small something like my overused eye pencil. I don't blame them though, I blame the kinda society we found ourselves in.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by McEwen(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol
boo kiss kiss
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Do i Blame the men?no.

Kiss and tell no dey show for face
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Goyim: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:

She looks like a latina, real catch
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Swizdom(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
But it was through kiss and tell I got to know my girl was cheating on me. Guys whether you do it or not, e no concern me.

My mind tells me that the sole aim of this thread is to make guys shut up so that whorez will keeping fvcking around.

I don't do it; I won't even for a million dollar bribe, but to guys who do it, HIGH 5 jaree

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by chronique(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
What's the rationale behind sleeping with your gf and telling your friends about it? I don't get it. I don't think I've ever had to discuss such with my friends. What happens in the bedroom should be between us only and I don't think any sane and matured guy would see that as a topic to sit and discuss with friends. Even if I'm having a fling with someone,I don't think it needs any announcement. I think the kiss and tell thing happens to ladies who sleep around. For such people,they certainly can't escape it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
SURE. ITS LIKE CAMPAIGNING AFTER WINNING AN ELECTION, INSTEAD ON WORKING ON THE MANIFESTOS AND PROMISES THAT GOT YOU ELECTED AND MAKING YOU RE-ELECTED FOR SECOND TERM

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by tunechi711(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Ha, my sister ishilove you are right, kiss daniel is not good sorry i mean kiss and tell is not good, that was the same thing that happened to my friend okafor jnr, okafor slept with nkechi the groundnut seller, so when nkechi carried her groundnut and came to sell to okafor at his place, were he sat outside with his friends gisting, can you imagine that okafor, o God, okafor my friend bought 500 naira groundnut and did not pay, when nkechi asked for her money, he said ''get away you there, is it not you that i slept with, gerrarrhia joor'' nkechi started crying and she left, okafor immediately became happy, he said to himself that he has arrived, so he went to meet amaka the fuel seller, after toasting her for 2 days, she gree for am, so he slept with her, the next day he came to buy 50 litres of fuel, he no pay, as usual na, he said since i have slept you, you are nothing, amaka started crying and okafor no send, he did the same with tina the car seller and made away with one prado jeep, no payment, but one day, devil decided to use okafor pics to fan himself, there was too much heat in hell fire, so okafor my friend went to meet a tomato seller, her name is ijeoma sexy, after toasting her, he slept with her, then the next day he came to buy 2 baskets of tomatoes, and he told her that since i have slept with you , you are nothing... Eeeeee haaaa, ijeoma provoke, she say ''okafor wetin you talk, talk am again? Me wey don sleep with men tire, na ordinary small boy like you with tooth pick under your boxer na him i go dey shame for? You dey craze'' that was how ijeoma aka ijeoma sexy gave okafor a sweet tantalizing alleluia miracle shaking pepppericious hot smelling slap

right now as i am typing this to you, okafor is still in mbelitem hospital receiving treatment, he survived the slap sha, with minor injuries...
Mtschewww

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Olasco93: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
For me, being a guy or girl doesn't matter in this issue. Just do what is Correct and Right, that's all.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by SafeDavid(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Paulkillerman. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Zedoo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nobody to blame....

Especially if the gurl is lose....

Best bet; all gurls protect urself n dont spread leg anyhow....
Its lyk rape; no matter how hard you shout its wrong....demons still dey lurk dey smile wait for you to enta their trap....

Once guy conquer the jerusalem e dun be!? Unless ure the main chick. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by XtraSmooth404: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
When you're with your guys in a bar or joint, such gist is normal, but it has to end there.

Only street boys broadcast the way you meant

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by sergiolefty(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
They are not serious people..

The other day i had three rounds of sex with ini edo, nobody knows about it till date...
Are u lie muhammad's son?? grin grin grin
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Chickychic(f): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wat an idiot u r
I hope u get to know abt ur sisters' sex life den i want to see d expression on ur face plus the mouth u will use to say sluts nd free givers
Ode wey den learn work....

VolT0xic:
I don't kiss & tell.
But I appreciate guys who do that.
At least that way I know the free givers & slĂșts.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Goyim: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
LuvU2:
No thanks i dont want to be ugly
I love being rich and beautiful.

But you're neither of the two
You are not rich and certainly not beautiful because of you where, i see no reason why you should be ashamed to use your own pix.
Probably hustling your next meal. Literally 3seconds on instagram show you're an imposter.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by EmekaBlue(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
so after all d guyz have seen her neeple...she walks with high head up...ABEG make she dey look down her kitten dey waka

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Swizdom:
But it was through kiss and tell I got to know my girl was cheating on me. Guys whether you do it or not, e no concern me .

My mind tells me that the sole aim of this thread is to make guys shut up so that whorez will keeping fvcking about.
emboldened, are you encouraging kiss and tell?

to me, kiss and tell is very wrong and childish, only guys that act like an ass does that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.