Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless (36071 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by derecho(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmn...imagine a "sane" girl walking tall after being a public toilet to irresponsible boys.
Consenting " adult " my foot.
Only an insane lady would enjoy a madman using her undies as a testimony in the marketplace.
Summary,if u love yourself RESPECT yourself.A guy may say it doesn't matter but in his heart he wishes he met you a virgin.
And if u don dey do am STOP am.
As for the kiss and tell boys kwantinu to flush down ur destinies in public toilets

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by cliquevibes(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
And Ladies who open their legs lyk d heavens are clueless!!!! Wat do u think will happen when u turn ur dignity 2 promo!!! Chook one get anoda Free!!!!
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Sammyblaq(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
It doesn't add bottle to ma table.
Both party does that...for the issue to be curbed a little. PLAY REAL!. NO FORMING!.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
This gender equality ting is getting sooo boring...Nigerians should pls face their culture n stop behaving like the west..reason why africa has lost its identity....

Women should stop believing that society takes the same stands on women avin sex n men doin the same...it is not

in summary......"A key that opens plentry doors is called a master key..."
"A door that is open by plenty keys is called a ..........

pls fill in the gaps.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
sekem:

Sorry madam but are you included among the serious people going to work?

I ask because for you to know when they gather even to the extent of knowing the nature or topic of their discussions tells me something about how less busy you are yourself. grin

Or maybe, all of you are in the same group of busy doing-nothing set of people. wink
so you read through comments to quote people,who is the busy body here now, nonsense and ingredients
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
sekem:

Sorry madam but are you included among the serious people going to work?

I ask because for you to know when they gather even to the extent of knowing the nature or topic of their discussions tells me something about how less busy you are yourself. grin

Or maybe, all of you are in the same group of busy doing-nothing set of people. wink
they come back when people want to sleep, say 11 PM,dey will play music with their car stereo some time till 1 am,as early as 6 they are already drinking, reminiscing about their exploits of the previous night, on Sundays are the worse, since you seem to be on their defense,I guess you share a similar trait with them, carry your busy body go front abeg
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by NevetsIbot(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
ur ear almost went deaf ke? cheesy was their discussion that bad?
My dear... It was that ''worse''... They went into details!!! He did this,, did that... They were even shaming guys that didn't do well..
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by mzhorlah(f): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
I see dz act as bin childish
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by jojosweet(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No. But they are shameless hoes undecided
kingcheezypuff is a man? shocked I always tot u were a girl o.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Nice one, u said it all, mostly wher u mentioned sending unclad pix and making of sex video, I blame ladies for dis act
some guys are evil.
I know a guy who takes pic when the girl is sleeping in case d relationship goes sour.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lordkylie:
you dont know the things your mum did before she gave birth to you! she might have been a free giver back in the day.Besides men are also guitly,you sleep with a LovePeddler you're also a LovePeddler! she's a free giver,you're a free depositor shikena
Haha... Look at your mentality. Talking as if you know me. For your information lady, my mum only dated my Dad which was confirmed by him, my dad met her a virgin. So, I thank God for having a great mother. How I wish, I could marry a lady like my mother but many of you ladies are bitches who only cares about materialism. Nowadays guys don't even woo you before they have sex with you. For your info! I don't sleep around with any girl. Am not even a sex freak, where are the girls I want to date when many of them had been used and dumped by guys. Done abortions. Have met two ladies that once told me that am not their standard just because of the bad things they had done and they never wished me to date their type because we aren't on the same page

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Clemsworld(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
[b][/b]WHAT IF HE ENDS UP MARRYING HER...
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by iRepNaija1: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
saintfellow:
From the story, i think the lady got what she deserve.
She slept with the guy and she slept with his friends, only a spineless and a shameless whhore does that.
She deserves no respect, how do you expect guys to take a public toilet serious?
Now back to the matter, i think it is wrong and foolish for a guy to kiss and tell, but most times, it is the ladies that i blame, because about 99percent of guys that kiss and tell slept with a cheat that is not their girlfriend.
Now how do you expect a guy to take a cheat seriouse?

Reread that story. The OP did not say the woman slept with the guy and all his friends. That's just the guy assuming she did. And even if she did, who are you to decide that she deserves no respect?
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by kuchikau: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Danfuster(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Do i Blame the men?no.

Do I blame the women?yes.

A woman that respects herself,should be very selective and careful with the kind of men she sleeps with,especially if you want your name and dignity intact.

When you sleep with grown babies,who run about talking about their sexual exploits,then expect tales about you.

Women who allow kids masquerading as men,deceive them into sending naked pictures,taking naked pictures of them or even engaging themselves in making sex videos,should expect their disgrace sometimes in the nearest future.

Some even get these videos,as gifts to their husbands on their wedding day.

Yes,the modern women like the writer of this story can say sex is overhyped,and she can walk with her head held up high after sleeping around.

But the good women,brought up properly by any good family will not make comments like that.

They will rather not want their sexual discretion become a public discuss.

I swear to God bro... angry angry

I'm like the second pic at OP and the person who wrote that epistle

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Yommy247(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Ha, my sister ishilove you are right, kiss daniel is not good sorry i mean kiss and tell is not good, that was the same thing that happened to my friend okafor jnr, okafor slept with nkechi the groundnut seller, so when nkechi carried her groundnut and came to sell to okafor at his place, were he sat outside with his friends gisting, can you imagine that okafor, o God, okafor my friend bought 500 naira groundnut and did not pay, when nkechi asked for her money, he said ''get away you there, is it not you that i slept with, gerrarrhia joor'' nkechi started crying and she left, okafor immediately became happy, he said to himself that he has arrived, so he went to meet amaka the fuel seller, after toasting her for 2 days, she gree for am, so he slept with her, the next day he came to buy 50 litres of fuel, he no pay, as usual na, he said since i have slept you, you are nothing, amaka started crying and okafor no send, he did the same with tina the car seller and made away with one prado jeep, no payment, but one day, devil decided to use okafor pics to fan himself, there was too much heat in hell fire, so okafor my friend went to meet a tomato seller, her name is ijeoma sexy, after toasting her, he slept with her, then the next day he came to buy 2 baskets of tomatoes, and he told her that since i have slept with you , you are nothing... Eeeeee haaaa, ijeoma provoke, she say ''okafor wetin you talk, talk am again? Me wey don sleep with men tire, na ordinary small boy like you with tooth pick under your boxer na him i go dey shame for? You dey craze'' that was how ijeoma aka ijeoma sexy gave okafor a sweet tantalizing alleluia miracle shaking pepppericious hot smelling slap

right now as i am typing this to you, okafor is still in mbelitem hospital receiving treatment, he survived the slap sha, with minor injuries...
ohhh... ahhh... what's you problem na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
jojosweet:
kingcheezypuff is a man? shocked I always tot u were a girl o.
haha grin I is.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Lordkylie(f): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Haha... Look at your mentality. Talking as if you know me. For your information lady, my mum only dated my Dad which was confirmed by him, my dad met her a virgin. So, I thank God for having a great mother. How I wish, I could marry a lady like my mother but many of you ladies are bitches who only cares about materialism. Nowadays guys don't even woo you before they have sex with you. For your info! I don't sleep around with any girl. Am not even a sex freak, where are the girls I want to date when many of them had been used and dumped by guys. Done abortions. Have met two ladies that once told me that am not their standard just because of the bad things they had done and they never wished me to date their type because we aren't on the same page
i used "might" besides being a virgin doesnt equate sexual purity.Anyway if you dont find a girl up to standard,love yourselfkiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
I agree with the op sha....
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by bitchcrafts: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ishilove oro yen de n run leti mi sha ... I mean, From the days of our great grand ancestors, a Woman outta wedlock or within wedlock getting fukced by a man she is not betrothed to has got her dignity (which is her pusssssssy cos that's all thats special most of y'all gatu offer) shattered. If u no like am dat way go jump inside zoo join force with lions and dem baboons... More than a billion Chinese wouldn't care less sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Damfostopper(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
whatever.... I don't owe anyone explanations on wat to say n wat to do... wen I feel like

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by antieverything(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
if she is a loyal galfrnd guys u gat geh loyalty to kip things priv buh if she a h0e? seriously shout to d roof top,u might b saving a bro like this dude below frm a crappy relationship... bros4life

Swizdom:
But it was through kiss and tell I got to know my girl was cheating on me. Guys whether you do it or not, e no concern me.

My mind tells me that the sole aim of this thread is to make guys shut up so that whorez will keeping fvcking around.

I don't do it; I won't even for a million dollar bribe, but to guys who do it, HIGH 5 jaree

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Odunharry(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
What is there in telling people u slept with a girl... Same girls that we go abt saying how u cummed in 3 mins or have a small pee pee later ?..

As long as i paid you and u didnt f me for free, if i like i go NTA i go announce., e no concern anybody sad
Lmao
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by TerrorSquad147: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cool true Op. Bur the ladies do it 2. So nobody is holy in that aspect

baby girl I fell in love immediately I saw your comment. Thanks for being honest
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
cheesygrincheesy eyaaa* am sure u pitied the guys dey were talking about?
NevetsIbot:
My dear... It was that ''worse''... They went into details!!! He did this,, did that... They were even shaming guys that didn't do well..
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
dnt thank me jae tongue its just the truth,
TerrorSquad147:
baby girl I fell in love immediately I saw your comment. Thanks for being honest
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Minemrys: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ishilove:
This submission by Facebook user Vivian Adaeze is timely, and I agree wholeheartedly with her. Guys who kiss and tell are weak, spineless, cretinous and are not fit to be called men. I feel nothing but contempt for such weak specimens of manhood.

girls who sleep with a guy and broadcast how his dick is or how bad his bed is are brainless.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lordkylie:
i used "might" besides being a virgin doesnt equate sexual purity.Anyway if you dont find a girl up to standard,love yourselfkiss
That is why I cleared your assumption. Loving myself is more important. Funny lady.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by bitchcrafts: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
dnt thank me jae tongue its just the truth,
Ewoo! U ds gal don dey taste that tin wey sweet pass honey like asshh oooshh awwsshh shey. God, Oya pls coman end DS world abeg
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by likemoney: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
That is what i like doing... Bleep and tell...no be tomorrow she go say i neva see your pant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Fashion Or Madness??? / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.