Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Forest Of Promise(destiny) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forest Of Promise(destiny) (535 Views)

Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Shameful Photos! Deep Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies Loads Of 9ja S3xworkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forest Of Promise(destiny) by Donmegalin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
boss! there she is..i heard gunshot inside the boat they where after a girl.a girl i could describe as the most gorgeous girl i have ever seen.
"please mr.help me those men are after me"you mean the gangsters!!!

miss please we have to jumb....we found ourself at the shore of the sea so rounded
by the forest....the adventure has just began..enjoy
Re: Forest Of Promise(destiny) by Donmegalin(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
I was on my to bony ,to see a relative. we boarded the ship and sailed off.after about 35mins i heard gunshot. ........

what is the problem ?i asked one of the cabin crew."our boat is under attack by a group of gangsters "
what?!!!!
please mr.help me they are after me said the most beautiful and gorgeous girl i have ever seen..i wasnt in my right thinking state because of her beauty so natural,i made up my mind to help her out...What is happening?what offence did you commit.."i was abducted by a group of kidnappers,i was about to be smuggled into a world i dont know before i escaped"just as she finished her statement ,they came in view and chased after the girl,i held her hand and we started running . the softness of her hand agitated my nervous coordination.
there is no other option than for us to jump as many of the crew had done,i grabbed a life guide tube encircled her with it and pushed her off the boat,then i followed suit we swam for what seemed like eternity till i was passed out,darkness took over.....
Re: Forest Of Promise(destiny) by Donmegalin(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
this is my first story on nairaland..please comments and criticism is needed
Re: Forest Of Promise(destiny) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Followingsmiley
Re: Forest Of Promise(destiny) by Donmegalin(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
updates coming up
Re: Forest Of Promise(destiny) by Donmegalin(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
At i was kinda surprised about the environment.Then i remembered all the actions that took few hours ago.
I tried waking her up but she wasnt responding,i pressed her stomach little quantity of water came out,it then dawned on me that i need to administer artificial respiration,i placed my lips on hers and breathed in her mouth and to the glory of God she sneezed.

Thank God you are awake i was really worried."where are we?are we safe from the kidnappers?"
One question at a time i responded,
I think we are safe for now and from the look of the environment we are at the sea shore."yes but ................eh.ehmm this is a forest".

Yes!a forest beside the sea.come we need to find shelter before night comes.
By the way am bright by name and you are?..........….…................
Hello miss am talking to you,"am sorry though you saved my life,you still have to prove to me that you are worthy of knowing my name.".

What!
Prove to you?what do you want me to prove?
You came to me with you problems and i helped but yet yoy want tell me your name.what type of girl are you..
She turned around and started walking...heh!heh!!miss !!miss!!! am talking to you..
Gosh!what i gotten myself into?why did i help her?why did i allow her beauty and innocence to deceive me?alot of question that i had no answer to....................
I checked my phone,removed the battery and the sim card for it to dry.."has it powered?" I thought you wouldnt talked to me again?
Mr.am sorry for dragging you into this,am really grateful and indebted to you for saving my life..but if you really wanna know my name,prove to me that you are worthy of knowing my name.
Looking at her as she spoke my heart melted ,
Her soft looking lips,her eyes.i was mesmerized..i couldnt hold grudges against her.....
Ok miss tell me what you did to those men and how you ended up beign abducted.."first mr.lets try and secure shelter first then we can talk about that ok.we set of to gather sticks and leaves to build a shelter ,
Mr!mr!yes miss what is the problem? "come look what i found a cave".
Wow,i think this will surfice,wait here while i check if it is safe with fear i entered the cave,surveyed it and it was safe it just needed to be warmed,we cleaned it and set up a fire inside.

Miss i think we should construct a wooden door for the entrance."yes! I think so".........we slept off inside the cave after constructing the door...

Please! Guys comments and criticism lease!
Re: Forest Of Promise(destiny) by Donmegalin(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2016
wow 124 views no comment should i conitinue

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Ignore A Good Guy Cos Of Her Bad Boyfriend / ABSTINENCE - The Most Avoided Cliche / Reason Why Men Cheats On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.