Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here (1005 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Nigeria-china Currency Swap, Commendable, But Requires Caution -NANTS / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here by goldenval(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
If you're a movie buff like me, you may have thrilled to the excitement when movies like "Star Trek" and the latest "Star Wars" hit the screen.

The exciting possibilities of a future in which intelligent robots, speed of light space ships and travel to far flung planets have all become realities is exciting to say the least.…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nj5FUAdhYw
Re: Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here by goldenval(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
What You Can Learn from People Who Reached for the Stars

What can you Learn from one fictional movie character - and two real life entrepreneurs?

Whether it's fictional heroes like Rocky or real-life success stories like Mark Zuckerberg and Richard Branson, you can draw inspiration from people who reached for the stars.

Watch this short video to pump up your motivation to go for it in your own business.…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJp4rLTk3Wk
Re: Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here by mistasha: 1:19pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here by WavyJohn: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2018

1 Share

Re: Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here by WavyJohn: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here by Viking007(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
WavyJohn:
Please this are the few I can also desperately run to..
AmoryBlacq
Viking007
Samuelobi584
Chiadikaobi
Successimpactld
Xpset02
Please can you help me out. Criticism also welcomed.
I've learnt to mind my business in such issues, before people will come for my head. All the best sire.
Re: Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here by WavyJohn: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Viking007:
I've learnt to mind my business in such issues, before people will come for my head. All the best sire.
Thanks sir. But a child over peoples BS.
So far.... No help yet. I'm dreading tomorrow.
Re: Entrepreneurship Requires Working Like The Future Is Already Here by WavyJohn: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Please Viking007 no one will come for your help, the only reply you'll get would be my deep heart felt appreciation.

(1) (Reply)

I Have #1,000,000 To Do Business / Based On Logistics Polo Shirts / I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.