Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,532 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Business Of The 21st Century - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business Of The 21st Century (835 Views)

Business Of The 21st Century / FREE Guide: How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Business Of The 21st Century by joseboy199(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm here to introduce to you The Business of the 21st Century. It's the way out of this Economy. All you need to start is a little capital and your passion to succeed.

This is an opportunity for you to succeed, don't throw it away.
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by medexico(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why don't you tell us here?
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by eay(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
joseboy199:
I'm here to introduce to you The Business of the 21st Century. It's the way out of this Economy. All you need to start is a little capital and your passion to succeed. Contact me on +2348105898451.

GNLD grin grin grin
Just come out strait...or are you not glad hawking tre en en under the scorching sun grin
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by joseboy199(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
eay:

GNLD grin grin grin
Just come out strait...or are you not glad hawking tre en en under the scorching sun grin

This is not about GNLD... Far better than GNLD. Also I'm going to introducing you to areas you can make money online by starting small and Thinking big!

Sometimes we miss opportunities just because we think we know when in the actual sense we don't.

Why don't you contact me and let me introduce you to it. At least I never said you should send money to me.
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by joseboy199(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2016
I'm here to introduce to you The Business of the 21st Century. It's the way out of this Economy. All you need to start is a little capital and your passion to succeed. Contact me on +2348105898451.
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by eay(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2016
joseboy199:

This is not about GNLD... Far better than GNLD. Also I'm going to introducing you to areas you can make money online by starting small and Thinking big!

Sometimes we miss opportunities just because we think we know when in the actual sense we don't.

Why don't you contact me and let me introduce you to it. At least I never said you should send money to me.

Then spill it out...so that we can all gain from your 'so called' opportunity embarassed
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by joseboy199(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
eay:

Then spill it out...so that we can all gain from your 'so called' opportunity embarassed
why don't you message me on Whatsapp or call. After that you can then come back here to either criticise or let other people know it's real. One love bro.
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
joseboy199:

why don't you message me on Whatsapp or call. After that you can then come back here to either criticise or let other people know it's real. One love bro.

Give a hint here and let people who are interested contact you. This is 2016. we should stop this foolishness. It has not gotten us anywhere.

If you have something, give a hint and let people who want to contact you.

1 Like

Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by eay(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
joseboy199:

The person above me just spoke my mind...
Genuine opportunity don't disguise...Dr is always an introduction part bfor we can contact you...and you missed the first step and expected miracle to happen in the second step?
Oga ade...it's not done!
All protocol must be duly observed.
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by joseboy199(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
joseboy199:
I'm here to introduce to you The Business of the 21st Century. It's the way out of this Economy. All you need to start is a little capital and your passion to succeed. Contact me

Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by joseboy199(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
joseboy199:
I'm here to introduce to you The Business of the 21st Century. It's the way out of this Economy. All you need to start is a little capital and your passion to succeed. Contact
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by joseboy199(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
joseboy199:
I'm here to introduce to you The Business of the 21st Century. It's the way out of this Economy. All you need to start is a little capital and your passion to succeed.
Re: The Business Of The 21st Century by joseboy199(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
joseboy199:

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Help Needed / Way To Get US Adsense From Your Site / Make Your First Dollars Online With These 3 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.