Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria (948 Views)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Barely 2 months ago, David Cameron was in Power " a PM of UK" now sitting barefoot in a parking area enjoying his sandwiches, But here's a thing that astonds me - Oops! NO SECURITY DETAILS AROUND HIM"

Look close to the picture, none of the people there seems to know That's David Cameron, once a powerful man in the world but in Nigeria

It seems no one gives a hoot. Hmmm

Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by Redoil: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
How dare you compare nigeria with such a civilise nation

2 Likes

Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by Mrbigman2: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
the people about him appear so normal.
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by CHOPUP411(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
May be in a thousand yr
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Redoil:
How dare you compare nigeria with such a civilise nation
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by osesology(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
If nobody gives a hoot like u said, op, then why are paparazzis taking pictures orwhere did u get ur picture from?
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by Justiyke4u: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Not that it can happen but it won't because of many reasons and kidnapping is one of them
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by doublewisdom: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
How I wish Buhari would try that.
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
doublewisdom:
How I wish Buhari would try that.
Lol
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Sorry
so you no see the picture of peter obi walking on the street of ikoyi alone
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by Joel3(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nigeria politicians are rich unlike those once. our governors and house of representative earns more than any political office overseas not to take off other corrupt practices they also use to steal money.

so criminals and kidnappers see them as assets.

even some billionaires in UK can't tried what he did.

no peace for the wicked. I can't just imagine how free I am. go anywhere without protective. life is a choice whatever you choices. leave with it.
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
walemoney007:
so you no see the picture of peter obi walking on the street of ikoyi alone
Nope! How can iSee it?
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by leofab(f): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Saraki, Buhari or jagaban shouldn't try this
Re: Can This Or Will This Kinda Of Thing Ever Happen In Nigeria by GMBuhari: 7:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Their guilty conscience will not let them sit alone, walk alone or do anything alone

Even if they don't have security guards around them, they don't go out without igbanu, olonde, oruka

Trust me I know

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Freesze Patience Jonathan's Account With $31.4 Million / What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? / Nigeria’s Ruling Party In Disarray: Oyegun Must Go, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.