Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) (31238 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Babatunde Fashola, Minister for Power, Works & Housing, visited and inspected Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway yesterday following the official flag-Off of resumption of work.

We got #6Billion Naira budgeted for resumption of work in 2016 after the project was abandoned without budget for over 5 years.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/fashola-inspects-oyo-ogbomosho.html

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by hotspec(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Baba God, pick up my call in ds CHANGE era as uve done to ds road after 5 years of abandonment

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Job well done Baba Fash.

For my area now we dey enjoy 18 hours uninterrupted power supply now.

Thank you avengers grin for letting peace reign.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
more

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by CHOPUP411(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fash my man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Jorussia(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
The current CHANGE is not a scam,even though there is an ongoing economic hardship which i believe is temporary.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by oduastates: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Goodluck has transformed the SE and eastern SS.
The others missed out of his infrastructural "transformation"
It is the turn of the SW,Western SS and north

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
...Without hate nor bitterness in the heart of the opposition....Everyone should acknowledge the fact that fashola is doing his best...

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kini big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by littlemistress: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
hotspec:
Baba God, pick up my call in ds CHANGE era as uve done to ds road after 5 years of abandonment

You're on point. This road will really ease travelling, while that present road that is prone to accident on a daily basis will be left alone for those tankers & long vehicles to be slugging it out between themselves.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by walemoney007(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
littlemistress:

You're on point. This road will really ease travelling, while that present road that is prone to accident on a daily basis will be left alone for those tankers & long vehicles to be slugging it out between themselves.
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by designking: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Look at the thickness of the road!!! This is truly a world class job.
Those with a sincere heart knows that we are in a better government compare to what we have been having in the past.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by LoveMachine(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
And they said he wasn't working. Sit back and watch the fireworks. FIRE ON BRF!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
If what I am seeing is true then this government deserves a pat on the back for going back to site as well, engaging those workers who would have stayed at home for God-Knows-How-long, as well as making use of concrete to lay the foundation of the road. That road once completed would make Oyo-Ogbomoso-Ilorin Trip an eight wonder.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
BRF has scored one point since Nov 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Canme4u(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2016
That's good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by adwem2003(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2016
See as white hair full fash head.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by don3e(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Always on point. Good drive my brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by KINGwax007(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2016
madridguy:
Job well done Baba Fash.

For my area now we dey enjoy 18 hours uninterrupted power supply now.

Thank you avengers grin for letting peace reign.
u shld be a foreigner...

We have already switched to hydro and all the gas pipes has not been repaired. So, it's not the avengers.

Didn't u hear of the massive ungoinf power dams to constructed and 360 more before 2020?

Well, for all i care, avengers can blow up their own dams and flood the whole land... E no concern me

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by bdemix(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Food for Wailers

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by kaen1317: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Praying that your hard earned name doesn't go down the drain with the non-performance of the government you are part of

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by good4all40: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2016
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Pavore9: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2016
oduastates:
Goodluck has transformed the SE and eastern SS.
The others missed out of his infrastructural "transformation"
It is the turn of the SW,Western SS and north

"Goodluck has transformed the SE and eastern SS".....Abeg list them! cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by motive(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice 1, pls let him look in2 our electricity.. No light for my area since 2wks now

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Bizgold: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Thank God I will have easy way to Ilorin soon. I fear DT narrow Odo-oba road

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice job!
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Fashola is working.. but y na white dey do everything for us for dis country..abi we no get civil engineering graduates? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Pavore9: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Fashola is working.. but y na white dey do everything for us for dis country..we no get civil engineering graduates? undecided

That is the sad reality across many African countries, foreign Engineers hold sway!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2016
The other Ministers especially that of Finance, Agriculture and Budgets and National Planning should roll up their sleeves too and get to work, we want to feel the change we voted for.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by rman: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2016
This road changes a lot.

When completed, Lagos to Ilorin will be a dual carriageway end to end.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Junki04(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2016
motive:
Nice 1, pls let him look in2 our electricity.. No light for my area since 2wks now
bro, you sure say no be una light spoil so? my area that we don't normally have light, we enjoy at least 15hours a day for the past week or so.

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ / Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.