Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Looking For Cheap Phone With Amazing Features? Checkout Gionee P5 Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Looking For Cheap Phone With Amazing Features? Checkout Gionee P5 Mini (1143 Views)

Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice / All About P5 Mini / How To Off Data In Gionee P5 Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Cheap Phone With Amazing Features? Checkout Gionee P5 Mini by Manchidede(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Market competition among the andriod phone manufacturers have increased in the recent time. Manufacturers now tend to impress their customers with amazing features like high battery capacity, fast charging technology, increased camera quality, phone looks, market price amongst others. Gionee, which is one of the leading android phone manufacturers have not lagged behind in this.

Gionee P5 Mini with dual sim is a price competitive phone with amazing features. The P5 mini comes with a 5-megapixel rear camera with an auto-focus LED flashlight that delivers quality images. The 2-megapixel selfie camera is enhanced with a state of the art feature for auto face beauty and DIY adjustment.The Gionee P5 Mini is exotic in its style and colours. The touch and feel of it is pleasant, it is portable and looks very smart.

More so, Gionee P5 Mini which runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operates with Quad-core processor of 1.3GHz. This feature combined with its 1GB RAM makes it fast and swift to use.

KEY FEATURES

1. Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)

2. OS: Android OS,v5.1 (Lollipop)

3. Chipset: Mediatek MT6580

4. CPU: Quad-core 1.3GHz

5. Card Slot: microSD, up to 32GB

6. Internal: 8GB, 1GB RAM

7. Primary camera: 5MP, autofocus, LED flash

Price of Gionee P5 in Nigeria

It is sold between 23-26,000 Naira
This phone is very good compared to its price.
http://www.manchide.net/2016/08/looking-for-cheap-phone-with-amazing.html

Re: Looking For Cheap Phone With Amazing Features? Checkout Gionee P5 Mini by Sphilip1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nice specs, but hearing it comes with Android 5 OS breaks my heart
Re: Looking For Cheap Phone With Amazing Features? Checkout Gionee P5 Mini by Manchidede(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sphilip1:
Nice specs, but hearing it comes with Android 5 OS breaks my heart
Lol... It should not oo because the price is worth it. Even Injoo max 3 sold between 46-52,000 Naira comes with same android lollipop 5.1.
Re: Looking For Cheap Phone With Amazing Features? Checkout Gionee P5 Mini by Sphilip1(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2016
Manchidede:

Lol... It should not oo because the price is worth it. Even Injoo max 3 sold between 46-52,000 Naira comes with same android lollipop 5.1.

Lol.. boss did you say Worth? They re lucky every one is not like me cos it would take more than just a common marketing strategy to move me
Re: Looking For Cheap Phone With Amazing Features? Checkout Gionee P5 Mini by chenkov(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
2 months old gionee p5mini for 20000NGN
Around sango ota area
Whatsapp 2347069205516

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Get #800 Extra Bonus On Mtn / Check The New Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro / Note4/note4pro Xcharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.