Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba (62568 Views)

Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2016
kiss
Wow cheesy
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Fingerprinter(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
What's it with you guys always seeing any cute guy as being gay?

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Realonekingsley(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2016
He haff join bad gang
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2016
lovelygurl:
kiss
Wow cheesy

You don dey trip already wink
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

Really undecided

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by badman007(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

If you too get money, dem go say na 19. If you too fine, dem say you turn gay. Haters gon hate!

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by ginggerxy: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
are you ga'y too? Just wondering how you manage to know how gay people look undecided

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by kennynikky(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
LEL, laughing extremely loud, paddi dat guy fine pass u.

2 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by pressplay411(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
*smh* NP Nobody - MI ft 2Face
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Carrottop(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
...and you kinda don't know how to speak good English...look gay?...looks gay you mean

5 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by realmenrealhats(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2016
i no even no am when e small. thank God he has grown. but una no expect am to grow before? why is his growth a surprise?? Be careful of people who are surprised that you have succeeded. undecided

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by 99foxxy(f): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2016
This guy wey me de see am like mumu for film, too sluggish for my liking. I speak my mind, no apology.

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Toybreezy: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Purpletee:
and am still here eating beans, trying to grow tall. sad

I feel your pain dear

2 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by permanentgrace(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Very handsome! Those Unizik girls go wan kill themselves over this handsome dude. Age with more grace dude.

4 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by EmekaBlue(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2016
I remember this face...He grew up handsome
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by kikies(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Purpletee:

Add okro to it,if u dnt grow tall in a month call me purpletee
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by lordkhalifa(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
www.igboamaka.com

bughari who u EPP undecided

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by rosalieene(f): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
waow!! This cute boy. He is still acting till now tho.
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Elle277(f): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Handsome guy..
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by justi4jesu(f): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

Because he is more handsome than you. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by jclassiq(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
how would you know that? Are you gay yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by IceDude(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Purpletee:
"No matter how lizard do press up e nor go fit get big chest like aligator"....You gerrit

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by girlfriendsnatc: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by kaziblake(f): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
I sight chineye anebe...we were secondary school mates
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by vRendoh(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

Pluck off those eyes of yours and purge your health of evils....Christ is the answer!

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by OMAR12: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Igbo guys, looking good from time immemorial

4 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by jojosweet(f): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
He grew up fineeeeeeeeeeeee kiss
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
ellacute45:

You don dey trip already wink

grin grin grin

Lol, he's extremely handsome kiss
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Jeromejnr(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

so, chewing gum is the best way to recognize gays? wawuuuuuu

Whats d meaning of dis Wawuuuu?
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Opharhe: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
splenzard:

why are you so negative
can't you just admit he is handsome lipsrsealed
I just taya for some pipu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.