Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 AM

How To Make Faith Bring Resulted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make Faith Bring Resulted (366 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Faith Bring Resulted by osazekid(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
I have been learning from the holy spirit and Kenneth Copeland on how to make faith bring result.
for faith to come you have to keep reading God's word.

Because it's written, faith cometh by hearing(reading) God's word,
hearing means something you keep doing.
Then, you have to meditate on that word by thinking about it in your head,
because it is also written "meditate on my word day and night so that you will observe to do all that
is written.
The holy spirit will start bringing thought to make you understand that word.
but that doesn't mean you shouldn't go search/study to know the meaning elsewhere i.e internet.

You have to say those God's word with your mouth boldly concerning your situation.
Your part has to be played.
like if you want God to get you out of dept then, get people out from dept by paying his/her dept, do the above,
you should look for the scripture concerning your situation.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Argument From Muslim / Sumbo Adeoye And Hubby Expresses Love For Each Other / Wow!!! One Of The Biggest Event In Church History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.