Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) (1258 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? / Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
These roles are 100% real.Couldn't agree less

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
OP, Is that all?
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
more

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
more

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
moree

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
moreee

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Finally

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
lalasticlala over to you
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oh well, but all I care about right now is: Man. United is back!!!
Btw...OP, go and sleep. I can't leave you alone here with lalasticlala. I don't trust him. Logout now so I can get some sleep and dream about Rashford's goal.

And this topic has already graced FP.
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nice one...

I Love Nkem Owoh
Mr Ibu
And gerrarahia Mehn Shiit cheesy
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by ouzo1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Haute:
Oh well, but all I care about right now is: Man. United is back!!!
Btw...OP, go and sleep. I can't leave you alone here with lalasticlala. I don't trust him. Logout now so I can get some sleep and dream about Rashford's goal.

And this topic has already graced FP.

Try make u sleep abeg...I need talk to OP
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
ouzo1:

Try make u sleep abeg...I need talk to OP

If I see you near her ehn, I will tell cutesexy1 to smile at you. You will just melt like butter.
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by ouzo1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
DeeCherry:
lalasticlala over to you

OP..u must be yam cuz my heart is just pounding for u anyhw
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by Vision4God: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Hahaha..
Op u try
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by princefunmmy(m): 1:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Well said OP.. You deserve two balls of akara for breakfast

(1) (Reply)

Let Help You Solve Startimes, GOTV/ DSTV Subscription Problem / To Download Tv Series / Meet The Sexy Female Chef Who Cooks Unclad On Her TV Show (+18 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.