Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) (50401 Views)

Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Photos: Tiwa Savage Rocks N93k Dress, Poses With Jidenna, DJ Khaled At The 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by power900: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
Its Majorkey alert #freebandz... Thats my niccur
yah man, Dj khaled!!! I'm big fan though but how can the guy get a real rapper like jayz and made that nice song "I got the keys" only to destroy it by putting "future" to take the chorus
before I use to thinj birdman is the worse rapper even but future is the worst rapper 20th century ..
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by konklud22(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2016
abeg wu dey gbensh tiwa now sef she dey make sense small lapwjse sha
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Lexusgs430: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
don3e:

Instead of praying for them and their marriage, knowing too well that there is nothing God cannot do rather you celebrate it.
Don't let God bless you with same and definitely it will make news and others will celebrate yours

You see so. Nah people like you go encourage by force by fire reconciliation, till wife kill husband or husband kill wife. una go open una mouth again talk say, then for kuku separate than commit murder ...............

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Lexusgs430: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
freshvine:

You mean living a responsible life as a family woman is blockade of destiny while divorcing and partying wild and living outward life is destiny accomplished?

May your prayers be answered for you same way you think

You cannot give birth to child in Sango and the child would not act like a cow. They saw themselves, and they choose to marry themselves. How can common me decide, if its divorce, trial separation or togetherness ?
After they both white-washed themselves publicly and washed some dirty lines to our innocent ears. Do you think they are better together or separated ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
This is what she has been looking for, that was while she could not handle her home. Rubbish

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aunty Tiwa is that you?

We can see that Market is moving.

Seahawk:
you guys know you're disgusting right? I mean it's not just me feeling that way. You obviously have to know it right? You can't see a woman doing well without trying to sexually degrade her. What's wrong with y'all? Is it that bad? Your inbred stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by mexynjc: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tee bills be like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by sexychocho(f): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
All I noticed is dat too much makeup no dey fit Tiwa

She luks beta with little makeUp
She luks biutiful on dat cap
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Swizdom(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
chocolateme:
This DJ Khaled is very cute facially..
"Say my name""
"DJ KHALED"....

Tiwa i respect your determination and hardwork, even the scars of broken marriage did not disable you from your focus..

She use to base abroad before with ample opportunities but somehow, the change and occurencrs of life put her through different strokes but once again, she has found herself where she truly belong.

We must end up at where God has designated for us despite the challenges of life.

Wish her marriage will be repaired.

Come.. i hope this month's FrontPage news will not be full of Tiwa since she has decided to go about locating all these celebrities, snapping pictures with them and then posting for us to leave what we are doing to view?

By the way Mods.. where are our snakes??
Where is Olajumoke?

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

I go vex for you o. So snakes and bread wey you dey chop for your villa never do you, shey?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by bayonino: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
This Tiwa is powerfully UGLY undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by passyhansome(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
[b][/b]
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by guruzlord: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Click the link below to earn $10 per day
[url]ow.ly/2Z9T303ECET[/url]
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by BABANGBALI: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
She have tooked her toto to dem to sample again.
Preek too dey hungry am
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by passyhansome(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
WHICH ARTIST OR CELEBRITY IS NEXT, LOOKS LIKE YOU TRAVELED WITH A VERY WRONG LIST, YOU ARE ON SELFIE SPREE, I HOPE IS JUST SELFIE YOU TAKING, YOU ARE ACTUALLY NOT GIVING THEM TEE BLIZ'S FOOD grin BAD GIRL

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by chocolateme(f): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Happy Sunday, went to church?
happy Sunday to you too, yes o went to church though i'm back. Preparing to sleep.
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Skmoda360(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Raydos:
Dj Khaleed Go Don Reach Her Promise Land - Because Tiwa Sawage Like Sex Than Food ... Naughty Girl
how did u knw?
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by LEGENDP(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by AnusOdourInhaler: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
chocolateme:
happy Sunday to you too, yes o went to church though i'm back. Preparing to sleep.
Ok, welcome.. Sleep tight
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by rollywise(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Ok

Na rat chop the jeans?
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by lloydmuna2(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hahah teebliz abeg if u see this, pretend it's not Tiwa, u live all dose small normal non celebraty ladies way u go marry come go follow the one way big pass u. Now see the outcome,,
Make una learn how to balance the equation celebrity marry kpako,,, not celebrity marry Cele,, it won't work.. The www.wahala2much.Com will be overdose
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by seunfape(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
The husband did the right thing at the right time . You can't be looking for fame at the same time looking for good home, one must suppress one.I think the fame finally suppress the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Decentpee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
KARISHIKA,buh i Called It as Sum Igbo Boiz Wuld call It Ni Ojere!!!...
Lmao
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:

I knew shiit like this would come up.. grin
Before nko? See as she serious die for dat pix, was embarrassing for me o grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by fuckpoverty(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
abeg y all dis our celeb like 2 dey fall der hand abeg....where she and khaled dey 4 d video? abi na selfie wey mayb she beg take na him dem want use confuse us......abeg bring sumtin reasonable
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by solid3(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
May God guide young men who are seeking wife from marrying such a woman who just want to get away so she could live the life she wants after she has gotten a child or two.
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Emperor110th(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2016
That's good thing.. keep it up dear[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Skelewu: 5:58am On Aug 29, 2016
chocolateme:
This DJ Khaled is very cute facially..
"Say my name""
"DJ KHALED"....

Tiwa i respect your determination and hardwork, even the scars of broken marriage did not disable you from your focus..

She use to base abroad before with ample opportunities but somehow, the change and occurencrs of life put her through different strokes but once again, she has found herself where she truly belong.

We must end up at where God has designated for us despite the challenges of life.

Wish her marriage will be repaired.

Come.. i hope this month's FrontPage news will not be full of Tiwa since she has decided to go about locating all these celebrities, snapping pictures with them and then posting for us to leave what we are doing to view?

By the way Mods.. where are our snakes??
Where is Olajumoke?

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

And babe, you're so cute facially. wink Are you single?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Ogbulaba(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2016
ImDharay:
mtcheeew, mumu video, please where is the fun
and again why she just dey stare for camera like doll...
she is high as Bleep
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by chocolateme(f): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Skelewu:

And babe, you're so cute facially. wink Are you single?
tnx dor the compliment.. you seem to be Davido's die hard fan.. me love him too.
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by IamSimi(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2016
power900:
yah man, Dj khaled!!! I'm big fan though but how can the guy get a real rapper like jayz and made that nice song "I got the keys" only to destroy it by putting "future" to take the chorus
before I use to thinj birdman is the worse rapper even but future is the worst rapper 20th century ..
am tellin you, future destroyed dat song
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Skelewu: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2016
chocolateme:
tnx dor the compliment.. you seem to be Davido's die hard fan.. me love him too.

Welcome.
I'm not really his diehard fan, but I like him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] / Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.