Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office (890 Views)

Make Your Office And Event Center Look Fancy With This......... / 7 Simple Tips For Customer Retention / Request For My Business Presence In Your Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by IMASTEX: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2016
I want to start by appreciating the founder of Nairaland (Seun) for having such a creative mind to put in place a platform that allows numbers of person easy access to information, assistance “in terms of problem solving ideas”, counseling, encouragement, etc. I have equally benefited greatly from one of such means. Hence, as a way of giving back, I have decided to create this thread to reveal/suggest ways one can earn money using this platform, promote one’s business and the possible ways to monetize every time spent on this great Forum. The following are some steps/tips:

1. GET A PRODUCT AND SERVICES
The first step is to get a marketable product and services or a brand. This doesn’t necessary mean you must be a manufacturer of a particular goods. It simply means asking yourself “what do I have (what can I offer) that others may need and will be willing to exchange cash for?” This could be in the form of goods or services rendering? Here are some examples:
Ex. 1. We are the manufacturer of “I AM A MAN” HERBAL TEA, so this serve as the product we need to market/sell.
Ex. 2. We equally have a Snail Farm which is another of our product that we market. However, outside the snails and Snail calcium supplement “product”. We monetize some of our SERVICES (training of intending snail farmers, construction of pen (snail house, etc.)
Ex. 3. We have some persons who order some products from us, then re-market them online using this Forum.
From the Three illustrations given above. Note that, the first example is addressing those with goods, the Second example is suggesting services rendering, while the Third example is suggesting an online marketing.

Re: Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by IMASTEX: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2016
2. JOIN NAIRALAND
Creating a Nairaland account automatically makes you a member on this great Forum. No doubt, many may not see the need to register as a member simply because they can access information even as a guest. I use to be in that category for long until a friend enlightened me on the need to be a member. Now for the purpose of earning some incoming through this Forum. Here are some reasons you need to be a member:

I. The marketing of your product and services or brand starts from the username which will enable you to be visible to many other users, I.e. Our username is IMASTEX on this Forum, this is also our company’s name.
II. Been a member will also allow you access to make comments, contribution to issues and sometimes making some comments in favour of your product and services.
III. You will be able to access some exclusive information made for members only in some sections.
IV. It will equally allow you to development as many threads as you wish; on any sections/any topics and of course an opportunity to create threads to promote or market your goods and services. (A click on our username will reveal what will mean.)

Re: Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by IMASTEX: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2016
3. GOOD PROFILE

Maintaining a beautiful profile speaks well about your person, and in extension favours your product and services or brand. Here are some things that should be in place:
i. Ensure you place a visible facial image on your profile, this will build in people some level of confidence to want to do business with you. At least, they could see the face of who they intend doing business with, this shows a level of your authenticity.
ii. Make good use of your signature, by including your contact and information that promotes your product and services or brand. Note that this same information will always appear each time you make comment. Therefore, it will go a long way to promote what you’re marketing.

Re: Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by IMASTEX: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2016
4. ACTIVE PARTICIPATION

I have read about a guy who created a thread seeking help for addiction to the use of internet/phone/Nairaland, etc. Others are simply celebrating first to comment (FTC) on a thread, etc. I simply laugh, when I see things like this. Meanwhile, why many are complaining of how to reduce the participation on Nairaland, I am looking at how to increase my active participation knowing fully well that the more time I spend on this Forum the better chances I get to make more money, by promoting my product and services through my signature, threads, username, etc.

Re: Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by IMASTEX: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2016
5. USE OF RELEVANT SECTION

All the sections on Nairaland are vital, important and informative. However, for the purpose of making some earnings through this Forum, you need to spend more active time on those sections that relate to your product and services or brand, instead of just sticking to front page alone. Though, the larger population is on the front page. Nevertheless, using the sections in line with your business will easily direct you to your targeted persons. I.e. We are more active in Health, Family, Romance, Agriculture, investment and business sections because we have a product and services that fit into that categories. Though, we are equally active in Politics and Religion just to be abreast with what is trending.

Re: Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by IMASTEX: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2016
6. USE OF NAIRALAND ADS

The importance of Nairaland Ads to your product and services can’t be downplayed. While some of the marketing tips earlier mentioned are useful to all who intended to use this platform for earning a living, though free of charge but can experience some limitations. So, this is where the advert placement on this Forum places a major rule, considering the traffic and population of members/viewers this Forum have been able to gather over the years.

Note:
In all you do, just know that sincerity and truthfulness is the mother of a long successful venture. A business grows fatter through the testimonies and recommendations from clients who have confidence in your services than your promo/advert will do. The more reason you should treat your clients/customers as kings.

Drop your comments

Re: Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by AnodaIT(m): 1:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Nairaland is the worst place to open a office, you will come one morning and find out that you have been lock out of your office without warning to pack your things.

The only similarity that can work is to rent a container, anytime they want to kill your hustle, you just carry your container go another moniker

1 Like

Re: Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by IMASTEX: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2016
AnodaIT:
Nairaland is the worst place to open a office, you will come one morning and find out that you have been lock out of your office without warning to pack your things.

The only similarity that can work is to rent a container, anytime they want to kill your hustle, you just carry your container go another moniker
Hmm. I believe that shouldn't happen when you maintain the rules. Just my thought, though.
Meanwhile, Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala, RoyalRoy how do you plea?!
Re: Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by weblord1900: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2016
IMASTEX:
5. USE OF RELEVANT SECTION

All the sections on Nairaland are vital, important and informative. However, for the purpose of making some earnings through this Forum, you need to spend more active time on those sections that relate to your product and services or brand, instead of just sticking to front page alone. Though, the larger population is on the front page. Nevertheless, using the sections in line with your business will easily direct you to your targeted persons. I.e. We are more active in Health, Family, Romance, Agriculture, investment and business sections because we have a product and services that fit into that categories. Though, we are equally active in Politics and Religion just to be abreast with what is trending.

Hmm... So which of the section is irrelevant...
Re: Simple Tips To Make Nairaland Your Office by IMASTEX: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2016
weblord1900:

Hmm... So which of the section is irrelevant...
Is it obvious you didn't even read what you quoted. Or you read from bottom and stopped half way. Lol

(1) (Reply)

See How This Sallah Cow Killed Its Butchers(video) / I Need Your Advise Please / Pls How Long Do I Have To Wait To Receive Btc To My Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.