Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage (3462 Views)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / The Top 4 Reasons Why Husbands And Wives Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Dear few mumu, miserable, bastard, foolish, unworthy, useless (what else) house wife, i bet you really do not know that when you useless thing cheats in marriage, you are on the verge of either sending your husband to hell or to rot in prison. its so annoying how few of you people wont learn. guys hate that thought "someone else is fu**king my wife". trust me, when he finds out who, he is gonna kill that miserable partner or he end up being killed. all you'd left for his family is hence mourning, sorrow and pain.

am backing my post with this movie 'UNFAITHFUL', dont know anything about the producer or the actors/actresses but i know its from the director of "INDECENT PROPOSAL". go watch that movie and amend your ways biko. na beg i dey beg.

1 Like

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by golor(m): 4:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Merely girlfriend cheat I can't take it not to talk of wife...the moment I notice a girl having an affair outside ours, you hv automatically turn a sex slave nd rag to me. Before I marry any girl, I will let her know that in this my very life, cheating in marriage is the worst. I can't even dream of tolerating, even if na dream I will divorce her in that dream. I hate it!

I won't kill but will surely end d marriage.Please girls don't disrespect your husband to the point of cheating, personally I hate nagging but I prefer it more than cheating.

If you re in support of my view click Like, so that girl will see how cheating irritate us,if you re not in support click share.

Lalasticaca do the needful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by mhisbliss(f): 5:34am On Aug 28, 2016
today is sunday, preach man preach
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
today is sunday, preach man preach
preach? i no be appointed prophet nah... @golor i no know say i get partner ooo
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by mhisbliss(f): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2016
kelval:
preach? i no be appointed prophet nah... @golor i no know say i get partner ooo
so what was that all about
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2016
OP shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked
Wetin Naw?
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by nkwachiabel(m): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Cheating! Cheating!! Cheating!!!
Well as we all know that it's very bad for women to cheat, I'm still yet to understand the reason why we take women cheating very serious, but if a guy cheats, it seems like it's his privilege.

2 Likes

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Luckymay(f): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Bia.! Op. Talk true. Did your wife or girlfriend cheat on you? Cos the way you are venting your anger on name_calling is quite appalling. I'm sure people who cheat never had it in their mind to do so, nothing happens for nothing. There is a reason for every action. People don't just up and change, something triggers it. I'm not talking about girlfriends. I'm talking about married folks. Only those that wears the shoe know where it pinches someone cannot agree to marry you with the mindset of cheating and I'm not advocating for cheating. I abhor it.

2 Likes

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2016
when a girl cheat, its either she has always been a cheat or even worse than that buh when a guy cheat it seems normal HUH?

WTF

1 Like

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by nonjebose(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Absolutely low behaviour. Applies to both sexes.

1 Like

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy Op why u dey para?
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
most cheat from women are cost by there husbands. yes I said. lets mind how we treat our women.

3 Likes

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Oahray: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2016
You think only a few wives cheat? You are on a long thing. They just don't get caught as often as men. EQ.

1 Like

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
abuayman:
OP shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked Wetin Naw?
kilosele??
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Luckymay:
Bia.! Op. Talk true. Did your wife or girlfriend cheat on you? Cos the way you are venting your anger on name_calling is quite appalling. I'm sure people who cheat never had it in their mind to do so, nothing happens for nothing. There is a reason for every action. People don't just up and change, something triggers it. I'm not talking about girlfriends. I'm talking about married folks. Only those that wears the shoe know where it pinches someone cannot agree to marry you with the mindset of cheating and I'm not advocating for cheating. I abhor it.
wife kwa? not at all dear. not even a single heartbreak since birth... dem no reach. u know the thing been just dey bite me hard. when i see husband turning a murderer or bn murdered just because his wife cheats. that has always been the endpoint...
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
when a girl cheat, its either she has always been a cheat or even worse than that buh when a guy cheat it seems normal HUH?

WTF
It's our world, you can't turn the tables aroundcheesy
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy Op why u dey para?
the thing bn just they vex me ni jare.
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Who cares undecided
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Luckymay(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2016
kelval:
wife kwa? not at all dear. not even a single heartbreak since birth... dem no reach. u know the thing been just dey bite me hard. when i see husband turning a murderer or bn murdered just because his wife cheats. that has always been the endpoint...
Well, you can't do much to change the already existing scenario. Just do your best to stay faithful and the rest is left for the other party.
I'm sure one day 'monkey go go market but e no go fit return'
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by LuvU2: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Sorry, this is dead on arrival, its in our nature to cheat grin U cant do something that isnt natural to u smiley

Ouch, breaking news! multitudesssss of women (married or single) cheat. wink

But we still love nd adore our partners kiss I think that's priceless wink
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2016
LuvU2:
Sorry, this is dead on arrival, its in our nature to cheat grin U cant do something that isnt natural to u smiley

Ouch, breaking news! multitudesssss of women (married or single) cheat. wink

But we still love nd adore our partners kiss I think that's priceless wink
you fail to see the hurt your partner goes through when he knows another man had you...
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by LuvU2: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
you fail to see the hurt your partner goes through when he knows another man had you...
We are just trying to create a balance so no one feels violated wink
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2016
LuvU2:
may u ask you a question miss...?

When you have a faithful guy
A loving guy
Very romantic
Sees to your every need
Stands and stays by you wen ever u call on him
Never boring

What else could make you cheat on him
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by LuvU2: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
may u ask you a question miss...?

When you have a faithful guy
A loving guy
Very romantic
Sees to your every need
Stands and stays by you wen ever u call on him
Never boring

What else could make you cheat on him

U hve to ask urself why people cheat
People cheat becos its in everyone's nature to cheat.
But some people dnt act on this nature cos there is no room for them to. They hve smart partners who kill every opportunity for cheating.

Where one partner is insensitive, where there is a lack cheating becomes imminent baby.
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2016
LuvU2:

U hve to ask urself why people cheat
People cheat becos its in everyone's nature to cheat.
But some people dnt act on this nature cos[b]there is no room for them to.[/b] They hve smart partners who kill every opportunity for cheating.

Where one partner is insensitive, where there is a lack cheating becomes imminent baby.
I disagree with you on the shaded portion of your comment above. Don't say there are no rooms/chances for cheating becomes a partner is too smart for you, I think one should know what is good and healthy for a relationship and their partner and stick to it... I don't in any way see a reason to cheat when u claim to truely and whole heartedly love someone!
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
firstking01:
It's our world, you can't turn the tables aroundcheesy
we will soon turn table roundgrin
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
we will soon turn table roundgrin
In your wildest dreams abi??
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
LuvU2:

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
If a woman cheats, its either
1. She never loved the man
2. Found love outside her dead marriage
3. Husband is a dead beat
4. Revenge for being cheated on.

1 Like

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Oahray: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
If a woman cheats, its either 1. She never loved the man 2. Found love outside her dead marriage 3. Husband is a dead beat 4. Revenge for being cheated on.
5) She's self-centered and untrustworthy like her fellow male cheats.
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
When insulting cheating housewives, apportion the Blane also to the useless, drunkard broke as hell husbands who cheat on their wives. Those who violate little children or rape young girls.

Be fooling yourself that its a man's world. The day God go ready for you, mad dog go catch your balls tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Godmother(f): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
I still don't understand why men get SO hurt when cheated on. Something they do to women without blinking. A man can cheat on his wife in the worse possible way by sleeping with her sister, best friend or even her daughter from another man.

I'm not supporting cheating o cos I know its very wrong, but at the same time men's reaction is just baffling.

There's a family friend I know. The woman would always cry to my mom about how hubby was cheating on her, to the extent of chasing girls in their street.

The man would beg each time, even infected her severally with stds. When she could bear it no longer, she went outside too just once. Hubby found out and blew, said he no longer wants the marriage cos the woman is now like a rag to him.

Hah! The same council that sat down to beg the woman when she parked out initially convened to talk to the man but uncle wouldn't budge, said his mind is made up.

So to such a man its his God-given right to sleep about but no one must do it to him? Its well.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Doesn’t Think I Am Hot / I Bought The World's Most Expensive Chicken Today. Pics / First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.