Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? (36676 Views)

NigComSat-1, Nigeria's Satellite In The Orbit: What Is The Situation Now? / Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by guttentag(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2016
The rain is terribly
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by wisehuman156(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2016
The rain is making it difficult for church goers, especially if you don't have a car, but it is well!

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
Omo na diff. Story for my area in akure state, lightening strike one goat for my area just dis morning
Guy... For real or is it just Ish?
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Fourwinds: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahshahahaaaaa.....I like it ;Dhahahahshahahaaaaa.....I like it
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by dominique(f): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Since last night, it was nice initially but now it's very annoying.

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by khassy(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2016
I'm totally soaked in water in church, this rain has been on since yesterday morning but church still full sha,
#I love christians

Alapere ketu

5 Likes

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by encryptjay(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
Omo na diff. Story for my area in akure state, lightening strike one goat for my area just dis morning
Kikikiki, you for snap am na grin

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by IamSimi(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Guy... For real or is it just Ish?
see this one o, sumtin wey happen for my area
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by joystickextend1(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2016
not to heavy here in ibadan..
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by dadaha: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Na snow dey fall for here o undecided

4 Likes

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Fourwinds: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2016
wisehuman156:
The rain is making it difficult for church goers, especially if you don't have a car, but it is well!
wetin concern u... no be God get d rain. if u no fit go church today., another day no dey....meeesshhhh..

2 Likes

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by pretty16(f): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2016
It's really raining nonstop in Ikeja. Reminds me of that Sunday rain of 2010, that it rained tru out and caused flood, hope this doesn't end up like that.

4 Likes

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by ogawisdom(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2016
Abia 4 days of rain though nt heavy but continuous drizzling
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by kennynikky(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2016
splenzard:
my fellow tenants and I just bought a canoe, we're launching it Tomorrow.

. I'm so happy, I can now fulfil my dream of being a sailor cheesy
do u think d op's joking, d in question needs weather report, if u Dn't have must u comment? Y cn't u screw 2 d Nxt page...ha naija.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
see this one o, sumtin wey happen for my area
Lol.. A moment of silence for the unfortunate goat... Hope dem boys dan dey roast am?

2 Likes

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by ajebuter(f): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin ;
Reporting live from Palm grove , Pedro ,Gbagada , Shomolu in Lagos..
Non stop rain since yesterday night...
Plus igbadun all through the night...know what am saying?.....

2 Likes

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by ismagicroyal: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] ;DNa serious rain for Ikorodu since yesternite
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Fourwinds: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2016
guttentag:
The rain is terribly
it is not terrible...u people refuse to empty ur drainage...

tell ur neighbour to keep throwing refuse inside those drainage

nature go soo n nack una apkako
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by BRAV0O(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Reporting live from shogunle, between shogunle /ladipo is a no go area
As of now heavy fluid taking over the road
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2016
I love the rain, perfect excuse for not going to work.
Wait O, today is Sunday, oh how I wish today was Monday cry
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Marvel1206:
Raining since yesterday in sambisa forest Opp shekau's residence

nevetsibot why are you fed up?

Nobe good tin?
Which good thing... The rain spoilt my tucks today!!! It's soaked now... Ugh angry
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by olipo: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2016
my babe has been on my neck about taking her for a swim thank God it's Sunday and He has answered both our prayers and the gutter in front of my house big die..water full am like dis now. ;Dmy babe has been on my neck about taking her for a swim thank God it's Sunday and He has answered both our prayers and the gutter in front of my house big die..water full am like dis now.

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by mayoorex: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Showers of Blessings. Awamaridi in OLorun wa

3 Likes

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by IamSimi(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Lol.. A moment of silence for the unfortunate goat... Hope dem boys dan dey roast am?
since when, but we need to be careful of d things we eat
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Vanillaskin:
I love the rain, perfect excuse for not going to work.
Wait O, today is Sunday, oh how I wish today was Monday cry
I love vanilla... I'm coming to lick your skin...... Lets hope it rains till monday... So I'll be opportuned
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by kennynikky(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Boscojugunu:
It's raining non stop here in Ikeja GPA. How I wish iyanuoluwa was here
Cheii am happy 4 iyanuoluwa oh, cause d kind konji wey dey dat guy body fit give person bele.. U 1 iyanu her abi?

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2016
ajebuter:
grin grin ;

Reporting live from Palm grove , Pedro ,Gbagada , Shomolu in Lagos..

Non stop rain since yesterday night...

Plus igbadun all through the night...know what am saying?.....

chai
You are not single , are you cheesy
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by otokx(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Port Harcourt has not had the usual 7 days rain yet.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
since when, but we need to be careful of d things we eat
lol... Electrocute barbecue go make sense die o... Come, make we gada go there

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by ajebuter(f): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
chai You are not single , are you cheesy
Nope....
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Fourwinds: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
dominique:
it is not annoying...I like it grin
dominique:
it is not annoying...I like it

oya go and stay inside
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by farem: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2016
BRAV0O:
Reporting live from shogunle, between shogunle /ladipo is a no go area p
As of now heavy fluid taking over the road

Thank God it is still 'fluid'. God no go allow am turn flood in your area in Jesus name. wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) / How Mosquitoes Evolved To Be Attracted To Humans / Most Common Passwords 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.