Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? (36660 Views)

NigComSat-1, Nigeria's Satellite In The Orbit: What Is The Situation Now? / Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by freshcvvs: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
PHCN pls bring this light na since last night haba

The rain is not disturbing us here na.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Profitsng:
its seems like its going to rain throughout the night (since its almost 6pm), Our prayer is, It Shouldn't Cause Any Harm.

Amen oo..

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Emeka71(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:

What's Vaseline, isn't that petroleum jelly for the body? grin
I mean for wetting yourself.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by dayus4all: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
To those flood-prone areas in Lagos,I pity the residents.Was once in their shoes.

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by farem: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
bee444:

You can't even take advantage of it and take pictures. Sometimes, I wonder if people do use their brains. This is 21st century, anything you say or do must be backed up with evidence.
On this great platform I just found you to be most hopeless! If actually you have mental ability to grasp what you just quoted.

What is it that I wrote above that requires photo to be understood
Do you even check the time it was posted here?
Does it sound in your warped subconsciousness that I expressed any personal ugly situation?
So if, on my bed I realised rain has been pouring for hours and I thought of what would be happening in a city like Lagos, I needed to snap that process for you to know there's heavy rain?
You don't have what it takes to live in a normal society.

Haba, see what buffoon brought up to destroy an already messed situation. Get out here!
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by udysweet(f): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
beedam post =48877371:

E don do. I don laugh tire. Put on your hot spot make I send the light. You have tried.
grin grin
Me that my light has been restored since 5pm
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by GuyFawkes: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
beedam:

Nuru Oniwo.

Why won't I go? Because of rain? That is automatic sack. I will surely go but my MD will come late grin

That's why he is the MD smiley, Nuru Oniwo wow! we are neighbours.
We've had light all day.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by poweredcom(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
When it rains come see lagos u go fear ur life

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by udysweet(f): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin
This got me! The "pishure or adonbilivit" crew,lol! Pls don't let someone allow you go to bed angry mbok
farem:

On this great platform I just found you to be most hopeless! If actually you have mental ability to grasp what you just quoted.

What is it that I wrote above that requires photo to be understood
Do you even check the time it was posted here?
Does it sound in your warped subconsciousness that I expressed any personal ugly situation?
So if, on my bed I realised rain has been pouring for hours and I thought of what would be happening in a city like Lagos, I needed to snap that process for you to know there's heavy rain?
You don't have what it takes to live in a normal society.

Haba, see what buffoon brought up to destroy an already messed situation. Get out here!

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by farem: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:
grin
This got me! The "pishure or adonbilivit" crew,lol! Pls don't let someone allow you go to bed angry mbok

Thank you bro
I have already trashed out of my mind.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by beedam(f): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:

grin grin
Me that my light has been restored since 5pm

Good to hear this and rain has also stopped and by now the water level in some areas would have reduced..

Lest I forget, where do you watch jenifa's diary? Station and time pls! I hope there is still light oo?
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by kennynikky(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
splenzard:

Are you this dumb?? how can you have canoe without been associated with heavy downpours??

Sense of humor=0
uncle am nt dumb, cause am nt Buhari...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
raining seasons always teach me a lesson that "it's a cold world when you are out there all alone" *sigh*

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by beedam(f): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
GuyFawkes:

That's why he is the MD smiley, Nuru Oniwo wow! we are neighbours.
We've had light all day.

Where is you place? Same here,light has been on for over 22hrs now.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by GuyFawkes: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
beedam:

Where is you place? Same here,light has been on for over 22hrs now.

Adekunle Kuye just off Agboyin.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:14am On Aug 29, 2016
no flood here at festac town it's been raining for over 24hrs
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Isaacpyo04(m): 4:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Wharf road, apapa

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Niyinficient(m): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2016
All of una wey no go church cos of rain yesterday, make I hear say una no go go work today. August salary go jst b una last supper for coy

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by udysweet(f): 5:17am On Aug 29, 2016
beedam:

Good to hear this and rain has also stopped and by now the water level in some areas would have reduced..

Lest I forget, where do you watch jenifa's diary? Station and time pls! I hope there is still light oo?
Yeah sure, water reduced and rain just drizzling. I watch on AIT every Sunday by 7.30pm. Light been on since yesterday 5pm.
Good morning, lovely day ahead
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by beedam(f): 5:46am On Aug 29, 2016
GuyFawkes:

Adekunle Kuye just off Agboyin.

Ok
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by beedam(f): 5:47am On Aug 29, 2016
udysweet:

Yeah sure, water reduced and rain just drizzling. I watch on AIT every Sunday by 7.30pm. Light been on since yesterday 5pm.
Good morning, lovely day ahead

Good morning to you too.

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by IamSimi(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2016
SmathGate:

Akure state? undecided, and be grateful for that goat that got struck by lightening, it could be source of your community problem grin
lol
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by udysweet(f): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
shocked
farem:

Thank you bro
I have already trashed out of my mind.
Female here sir grin
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by farem: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
udysweet:
shocked

Female here sir grin

So sorry about it. I wrote it doubting, thinking to confirm it, but forgot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) / How Mosquitoes Evolved To Be Attracted To Humans / Most Common Passwords 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.