Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Simple Tips Before You Transact With Anyone On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Tips Before You Transact With Anyone On Nairaland (612 Views)

Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Investors Transact $1.7b At I&E Window / 7 Simple Tips For Customer Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Tips Before You Transact With Anyone On Nairaland by shupy: 5:48am On Aug 28, 2016
1. Search the person's nairaland name: Scam accounts run a constant risk of being identified

2. Look at the age of the account: Be extra careful when dealing with a person with new account. Scammers are fond of deleting their old accounts and then operating on a new one.

3. Check old topics and posts of the account: Topics and posts of a person can give you an idea of the kind of person you're dealing with.

Y'all are welcomed to add yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Tips Before You Transact With Anyone On Nairaland by GMBuhari: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2016
New profiles are risky

Old profiles are worst

Search their email or phones on google / olx

google whatever address they give you

check their posts from beginning of time, find an identifier or signature and search it on nairaland, if the scammer has more than one profile , you should find out from their manner of post

Always meet in open public space and always come with your witness

never pay in advance

don't send money to deliver the item you have not seen

he sceptic and be paranoid

2 Likes

Re: Simple Tips Before You Transact With Anyone On Nairaland by Goldenboy842(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Don't trust anyone

1 Like

Re: Simple Tips Before You Transact With Anyone On Nairaland by Greenback: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
GMBuhari:
New profiles are risky

Old profiles are worst

Search their email or phones on google / olx

google whatever address they give you

check their posts from beginning of time, find an identifier or signature and search it on nairaland, if the scammer has more than one profile , you should find out from their manner of post

Always meet in open public space and always come with your witness

never pay in advance

don't send money to deliver the item you have not seen

he sceptic and be paranoid

TRUE BUT
NOBODY SHOULD TAKE U SERIOUS O..PPL,BRETHREN,THEY SAY CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME,GMBUHARI=HTWOOW=DABULLIT HERE ON NAIRALAND.
BE WARNED AND BE CAREFUL OF WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.
I am not accusing anybody of anything o,i am only stating the obvious

Always check profiles. Boys aint smiling o.

1 Like

Re: Simple Tips Before You Transact With Anyone On Nairaland by dollaflow(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
I always tell my clients to run a background check on anybody they meet online, search engine is there for u

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted Nation Wide / Scraps Dealers, Let's Come In Here. We Buy And Sell At Good Prices. / How To Rise Capital To Start Or Expand Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.