Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night (33730 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by mamawin(f): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2016
moseslarry:
Osun's light has not being like that, take Ilesa for example; some part will have costant light other parts won't, but of late, there has been drastic changes and improvement as every other parts its been having atleast 10-12hrs electricity per day and even more as the case maybe. Ok thanks.
get this straight, no governor has the capacity to improve electricity supply of a town or a state. if you ve noticed any improvement it means there has been an increase in power generation. the only role Aregbe played concerning Ilesha was to mediate during the feud between the people and IBEDC.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by mamawin(f): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes sooo in terms of infrastructural development OSUN is fast developing in infrastructure,business, tourist and job creation. u need to come to the state and see things for yourself ooo.
please do not add business or job creation as part of the governor's achievement. no no no, or are you referring to 'OYES' scheme? did any of those people went yo school to become a cleaner? do you know how many businesses have failed? if you don't, I do. please I don't want to agree with those who said you are paid to do this but it seems they are right
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by moseslarry(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2016
That's the truth. You are right.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Charly68: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
catlova2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy see this idiot telling me to find job. i ll employ u if u need one.
Are you a daft? Is it everybody you meet on this page that are jobless ? I earn cool dollars hence people like you can't afford my wages with your ill-gotten cash . Use your brain man !
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Charly68:
Are you a daft? Is it everybody you meet on this page that are jobless ? I earn cool dollars hence people like you can't afford my wages with your ill-gotten cash . Use your brain man !

You are d daft boi here. You do not tell ppl to get a job when they can giv u one. U earn cool dollars $1, $5, or what? so one you mention dollar means its cool? Are you that daft?
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Charly68: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
catlova2:

You are d daft boi here. You do not tell ppl to get a job when they can giv u one. U earn cool dollars $1, $5, or what? so one you mention dollar means its cool? Are you that daft?
Your medullar really needs examination.. I think
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Charly68:
Your medullar really needs examination.. I think

go school you no gree go. medulla not medullar. $1 boi
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
more pics from the computer room of the schools.pmb will commission all these gigantic structures soon.

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
mamawin:
please do not add business or job creation as part of the governor's achievement. no no no, or are you referring to 'OYES' scheme? did any of those people went yo school to become a cleaner? do you know how many businesses have failed? if you don't, I do. please I don't want to agree with those who said you are paid to do this but it seems they are right
at least he jobs for youths in d state of osun. world bank commend ogbeni for the job initiative for d youth of d state of osun.some of them are now working in d state Secretariat in abeere ooo.he recently created o'jobs for youth too. d center was commissioned last week. kudos to ogbeni oooo
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
mamawin:
I want to assume you stay smwhere in osun state. in as much as I hate to criticize our leaders, due to my religious inclination, the poverty around here is frightening. imagine elderly and able men going from house to house to beg for food/money? imagine having a sick child and not being able to do nadda. the problem here is more than building such a complex edifice
abegi which poverty hmmm,u will be d one infected with poverty hmmm? stop ur lies and propaganda here ok.d pensioners are been paid their gratuities ooooo.paying full payment to some and half payment of salary to some of them also.poverty rate has reduced to minimum level ooo.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stelea:
Mr Aregbesola has consistently paid half salary since July last year...let me tell you that those half salaries aren't regular, he paid the half salary for May in August. All these model schools and roads are just propagandas, he built them at the expense of the people with a very huge debt. It seems the OP doesn't live in Osun, cos if you do you'll know the extent of the damage this man has caused.
hmmm u av started spreading ur propaganda as expected hmmm? continue ok. for ur information am from d state of osun i cherished d heritage of my state.it shows that u don't appreciate ogbeni infrastructural development in d state of osun. people appreciate him praying for success of ogbeni not rubbishing his infrastructure works in d state of osun. he has been paying salaries since ok paying full salary to level 1-7 and paying half salary to level 8 and above. so please stop ranting here ok.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by mamawin(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi which poverty hmmm,u will be d one infected with poverty hmmm? stop ur lies and propaganda here ok.d pensioners are been paid their gratuities ooooo.paying full payment to some and half payment of salary to some of them also.poverty rate has reduced to minimum level ooo.
lies and propaganda? me? I am not a politician like you. and if you've noticed, I don't just talk, I only do when it is very necessary. it has never been this bad in d country and osun is not an exception. why lying? poverty rate has the increased to a level one can't even describe. politicians like you will never understand what I'm saying. how many pensioners were paid? divide and rule tactic. John please go to bed. you be done enough to justify what they paid you, good night and sweet dreams
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by mamawin(f): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
at least he jobs for youths in d state of osun. world bank commend ogbeni for the job initiative for d youth of d state of osun.some of them are now working in d state Secretariat in abeere ooo.he recently created o'jobs for youth too. d center was commissioned last week. kudos to ogbeni oooo
go to bed John, you tried, job well done.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
mamawin:
go to bed John, you tried, job well done.
yes i tried for posting good projects here not d written and signing ones some clueless governors are doing on paper.more pics are still coming. pmb is coming to osun on thursday to commission some gigantic projects ooo.more pics coming ooooo.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
mamawin:
lies and propaganda? me? I am not a politician like you. and if you've noticed, I don't just talk, I only do when it is very necessary. it has never been this bad in d country and osun is not an exception. why lying? poverty rate has the increased to a level one can't even describe. politicians like you will never understand what I'm saying. how many pensioners were paid? divide and rule tactic. John please go to bed. you be done enough to justify what they paid you, good night and sweet dreams
u are so so funny for typing trash here. am not paid for any dime but doing what's necessary to my people. we see d project not on paper as usual some clueless governor are doing. seeing is believing. also poverty rate has drastically reduced ooo.ask people of d state of osun ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? / RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) / Which Of These Sentences Used Commas Correctly? (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.