Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers (45246 Views)

Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Shares Conversation With Man Who Wants To Help Him Get Powers / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Blackberrybabes: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Philip Mensah, is a 40-year-old man from the New Juaben Municipality of the Eastern Region of Ghana who has shocked people with his bizarre lifestyle.

The man revealed that he has spent 30 years with the dead in their damaged tombs, and according to him, he is taking all that step so as to gain spiritual powers.

A report on Adom News reveals that Mr. Mensah made the claim during an interview with Brty Fm, a Koforidua-based radio station.

In an interview, he revealed that in his quest to become spiritually powerful, he ended up under the tutelage of Togbe Azakli, a spiritualist at Anum Boso in the region, who ordered him to vacate his original place of abode to the broken tomb.

He disclosed that “my desire is to gain powers that will enable me to discover hidden secrets like how to tell when one will die, one’s future, how to retrieve stolen items, how to make spiritual money, among many others, made me pay heed to the advice of Togbe Azakli who directed me to spend time with the dead in their broken tombs to gain the spiritual powers that I have been wishing for over the past years.”

According to him, he successfully completed his stay with the dead in the tombs but landed into trouble after the ritual ceremony.

He said he has become addicted to sleeping in broken tombs ever since he completed his spiritual assignment.

Explaining further, Mr Mensah stated that though he attained the enormous powers, he has also cultivated a negative attitude that is negatively affecting his life.

“I cannot spend even two hours of my life without visiting a cemetery. I battle with different spirits, but I do not suffer any spiritual attack whenever I stay in my new home- cemetery.

“Life has become unbearable for me because I cannot even stay with the living and make money out of the powers I have. All efforts to stop this behaviour have proved futile. I am now living the life of the dead. I advise everybody to be cautious when it comes to issues of spiritualism, especially those that are not related to God.”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/meet-man-that-has-been-sleeping-in.html

3 Shares

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by cruzita(f): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2016
this man problem na straight from the devil

be careful of what u wish for

19 Likes

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Kingzulex: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2016
I thought he is an Afonja sef,na dem do that kind thing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Davash222(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Sweet Lord, any power that will make me forsake you, take that power away from me.

All power belong to Jesus.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by agarawu23(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2016
After the powers, he is now useless and miserable.

8 Likes

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by hungryboy(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2016
agarawu23r:
After the power?
him go turn to PHCN,
dey use him body supply light to the whole of West Africa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Tolexander: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2016
agarawu23:
After the power?
He is still going to die and won't live forever!

SMH for the fool.

6 Likes

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2016
All this power nonsense is just a smoke screen.
He's either into necrophilia or mentally unstable.

7 Likes

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by sladimeji(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2016
as in since he was 10yrs young....weyrey re oooo

4 Likes

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by agarawu23(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2016
hungryboy:
him go turn to PHCN,
dey use him body supply light to the whole of West Africa.
if I hear grin

He should use his spiritual power in technology and make the dead useful too us.....As in..... Their skeleton should start working like robot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by nrexzy: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Lol....... ghanawood movie... see Charlie wan lie 4 us dis sunday morning....

3 Likes

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by agarawu23(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Tolexander:

SMH for the[size=19pt] fool[/size].
big one

1 Like

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by joseph1832(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Tolexander:

SMH for the fool.
I wonder what that power can do for him bro. If that power can't make Nigeria became a better place, then that power is useless.
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Blackberrybabes: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Richking98(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2016
So funny...I tot nah only nigeria dey do juju naw...

Wt shall it profit a man who uses all his life 2 do juju and acquire power but end up losing his heavenly home...

All earthly power are #vanity upon vanity.

1 Like

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Tolexander: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2016
joseph1832:
I wonder what that power can do for him bro. If that power can't make Nigeria became a better place, then that power is useless.
absolutely useless bro

it was even in Ghana, the foolish Charlie!
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by finalboss1(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2016
lipsrsealed werey
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by adorablepepple(f): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Kingzulex:
I thought he is an Afonja sef,na dem do that kind thing
Eran

5 Likes

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Is he saying he had been living in a tomb independently in a tomb since the age of 10?.....I no believe

1 Like

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by NinaArsenal(f): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm, from Kenya weird news to Ghana again nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by mosho2good: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Why always Ghana
Nothing good comes out of that country

1 Like

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by winj: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2016
The number of stu pid people in Africa is the reason the continent does not progress.
i idiots with the mentality of moneys running around disgracing the continent.

dead people have no power, they are dead so why do you think you will get power from dead bodies!
stu pid stup id africans

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by ychris: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Ghana? Toor, i thought u mean kenya cheesy
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by sucreblazing(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2016
k
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by ismagicroyal: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2016
because of this world?
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by 4nobody4every1: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Ghana , Kenya & strange news are like bread and butter cool

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Before before na South-Africa wahala, as Kenya come join the weirdness, Ghana hating no wan to carry last. Uganda and Zimbabwe de do the follow-up............... (etisalat porting song)

Anyway, south Africa, Kenya and Ghana are now competing for front page lately with all kinds of weird news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by DeSepiero(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2016
He didn't get any powers?

This is pathetic.
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by tripoli007(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2016
Wahala u dey find .. Wahala u go get eee ohhhhhh ... U see wettin u dey find come dey complain .. My friend head back to that cemetery abi mortuary
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2016
Richking98:
So funny...I tot nah only nigeria dey do juju naw...

Wt shall it profit a man who uses all his life 2 do juju and acquire power but end up losing his heavenly home...

All earthly power are #vanity upon vanity.

grin

sladimeji:
as in since he was 10yrs young....weyrey re oooo

Wetin u no go hear? Allow him bro, his is a mental case
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2016
agarawu23:

Their skeleton should start working like robot. cheesy
Can you stand it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Signs Of The End Times / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.