Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Business To Start With 2.5 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Start With 2.5 Million (1251 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by henrob: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Hello please i need your advice on the type of business i can establish in Awka with 2.5 miliion naira considering that is the capital of Anambra State and again mostly dominated by students and civil servants. Please your advice will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by Osgilliat(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
You can go for a modern unisex salon. It's a good investment, all you need to make it a success is to give it a close monitoring.
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by eph12(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Cooking gas supply, dry cleaning, building materials, grains and flour
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by crackhouse(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2016
Osgilliat:
You can go for a modern unisex salon. It's a good investment, all you need to make it a success is to give it a close monitoring.
close monitoring may be difficult. Just tell ur workers what they will be giving u every week and other thing on top is theirs and u will see how hard they will work to make ur returns.
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by youngest85(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2016
Start a church....

Tank me later
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by kaltonga: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
henrob:
Hello please i need your advice on the type of business i can establish in Awka with 2.5 miliion naira considering that is the capital of Anambra State and again mostly dominated by students and civil servants. Please your advice will be highly appreciated
My firm is seriously looking for an investor.With your said capital we can guarantee you of good return on investment if you partner with us.My firm is into supply of ago to telecom masts located in the south east and south south and due to the the expanded responsibilities given we need finances to meet up the target.
Been a new registered company, we have to throw offers to would be investors who will partner with us under a partnership/joint ownership agreement...if interested you can watsap me or call,we can also meet at any location of your choice for further discussions.thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by Millz404(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
henrob:

WhatsApp me 08117339418
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
henrob:

If you wanna make money like me, WhatsApp me on 08188417481.

Pls Note: This is no Scam and I will not ask you for money
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by henrob: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Deejacy2:

If you wanna make money like me, WhatsApp me on 08188417481.

Pls Note: This is no Scam and I will not ask you for money

What kind of business is that?
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by NickMarvel(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
There are lot of businesses you can do and one I know will move well is a car wash with a mini lounge. It is a business that moves like crazy and I am working on one. I just got the business plan for 10k only and it will give you A-Z info on the business from start to running it successfully.

You can also get other free info online and trust me it's a daily money spinning venture you won't regret starting.
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by VIKiEzEkieL(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
You can invest in real estate call or whatsapp.. 09030447262 for membership.
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by henrob: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello why are some Nigerians so selfish and find it very difficult to share ideas? Asking for money for information, that you dont know if it worth the money. Please i only ask for idea and please if you will ask for money for information on need of asking me to contact you. I only need contribution of people who are ready to share ideas. Thanks
Re: What Business To Start With 2.5 Million by ikemeze: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Hi henrob, i lived and work in Awka.go to eke.awka market and a rent a shop. food stuff sells fast in awka .u may start distributorship with any of these company indomie,dangcote, golden penny,honeywell group, probod(grandmalt) ,cadbury,nestle or PZ.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Is A Scam And A Time Bomb That Will Soon Explode / Pa Audu Ogbe’s Nigerian Yam Export: A Wrong Step, In The Right Direction / FREE School Of Public Speaking on WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.