Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube (7401 Views)

How To Download Videos From Youtube / How Can I Download Videos From Youtube / [android] How To Download Videos On Facebook Lite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2016
You know how you download videos from YouTube by adding "ss" or "magic" in front of the URL, or by using the umpteen number of YouTube downloading apps out there, well... it no longer works!. It seems YouTube has corrected the loophole this websites/apps exploit to make downloading YouTube videos possible. So now if you don't watch online, then you don't watch at all.
MODIFIED***
I stand corrected, some apps still work. Sorry for the misinformation.

2 Likes

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Esegracexxx(f): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2016
I don't believe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by finalboss1(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2016
lols vidmate still working o.. op

3 Likes

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Wackyrichy(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Big lie, i still downloaded a video from youtube last night, unless na this morning dey just block am.

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by thesicilian: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Of course. When you discover a loophole and share it online, the officials also see it and quickly take steps to block it

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by ironheart(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2016
thesicilian:
Of course. When you discover a loophole and share it online, the officials also see it and quickly take steps to block it
developers as well finds other loopholes to download. Its a cat n mouse game

2 Likes

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by thesicilian: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2016
ironheart:
developers as well finds other loopholes to download. Its a cat n mouse game
true

3 Likes

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Airtimex(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2016
wrong information sad
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
lols vidmate still working o.. op
I have never used vidmate... is there an android version or it's exclusive to PC
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Wackyrichy:
Big lie, i still downloaded a video from youtube last night, unless na this morning dey just block am.
Bros which method you use?
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Collinz2(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Oladaniel19:
I have never used vidmate... is there an android version or it's exclusive to PC
just go to wapmon . com and search any video u want from youtube and download.

3 Likes

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by kennykendo(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2016
tubemate Android app all d way.... still working I don't need no ss bullshit

3 Likes

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Wackyrichy(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Oladaniel19:
Bros which method you use?
i used OG youtube app...
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by mancheeutd(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2016
TUBEMATE TUBEMATE TUBEMATE THE EASIEST AND THE BEST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Dreyl(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2016
When i have numerous apps i download youtube videos from.
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by kecee99(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2016
You can download any youtube video, by adding "sfrom.net" in front of the video link.

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Soneh(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2016
UC browser works well for me

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Olasco93: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2016
For other countries, it may not be possible. But in my beloved country, all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Simeony007(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2016
It still works well so stop bringing fake news here to deceive us OK get all proves right next time.

2 Likes

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by industrious: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Snaptube has never failed me o tongue

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by finalboss1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oladaniel19:
yessire
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Qualer: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Esegracexxx:
I don't believe

why is there xxxx in your name? abi you be local porrnstar!? if you be, make i know quick so that.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Chrisx1x(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Soneh:
UC browser works well for me
how do u do it
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by joseph214(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
I simply use uc mini. I don't even need to watch d video like ucbrowser to download. But who knows another way of downloading youtube videos with subtitles apart from tubemate or ss.
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by flokii: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Collinz2:
just go to wapmon . com and search any video u want from youtube and download.

Nice one.. Thnks
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by prinsam30: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
TubeMate still downloading with YouTube on my phone

I use IDM to download great videos from YouTube from a very long time now and I'm still using it till tomorrow. IDM is the best on PC, it can download any movie from any site

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
currently rocking this

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by vichaz10(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wrong info the "magic" still rocking
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Daniel058(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wackyrichy:
Do you download and watch on your phone video app or u watch as YouTube saved video?
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by olahero(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oladaniel19:
You know how you download videos from YouTube by adding "ss" or "magic" in front of the URL, or by using the umpteen number of YouTube downloading apps out there, well... it no longer works!. It seems YouTube has corrected the loophole this websites/apps exploit to make downloading YouTube videos possible. So now if you don't watch online, then you don't watch at all.
MODIFIED***
I stand corrected, some apps still work. Sorry for the misinformation.
ur netwrk provider is aving problem, i downloaded a video with magic this morning.
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Daniel058(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
kecee99:
You can download any youtube video, by adding "sfrom.net" in front of the video link.
old and expired trick..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test / Glo Hotest Data Plan(1000 Naira For 4GB) / Mobile Number Portability Ads Meant To Divert Attention - Consumer Rights Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.