Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? (2329 Views)

Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... / Please Help, How Effective Is Car Pedal And Steering Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? by mmb(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2016
Is it effective here in Nigeria and where can I get one?

Re: How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? by Stylz69(m): 4:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Not really useful over a long distance cos it uses Bluetooth. However using crowd sourcing you may be fortunate to locate your item however that relies on another trackr user being nearby.
Re: How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? by Fogman(m): 6:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Available! Contact me if you need one. N12,500

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? by lekejob(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2016
if you are in need of effective car track, contact this number, 08066362260. The track has the following

FEATURES

1.Access vehicle’s current location through any mobile phone.
2.Listen to conversation in and around your car from any location.
3.Restrict the movement of your vehicle to a particular location.The tracker sends notification via sms to alert you whenever the driver violates this restriction.
4. View car speed LIVE, in real-time.
5.Play-back everywhere the car have been in the previous days/weeks/months.
7. SOS panic button sends out your exact location for immediate rescue action.
8.Stop your car from any location using any phone .
9.The movement sensor in the device informs you when your car is towed, broken into or moved.
10.GPS real-time surveillance tracking,allows you to see your vehicle moving on the map.This is achieved via our online tracking platform.
11.NO monthly subscription or Hidden charges.
12.Your company will be given full access to our online tracking platform from any web-enabled PC/Phone.You can login on the tracking portal and see the location of your car in real time(see your cars moving).
13. Worldwide coverage with NO additional programs to buy or install.
14. High sensitivity, new technology and latest GPS chipset.
15. Support 4 dial back emergency numbers.
15. View Route on Digital Map,also support route play-back.
18.Send command via phone to cut-off/start engine.
19.Ability to monitor your vehicle yourself at any time.
Re: How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? by jonado: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
How Much?
Re: How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? by lekejob(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
jonado:
How Much?
The price depends on several factors, you can call or whatsapp 08066362260
Re: How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? by Fogman(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2016
jonado:
How Much?

N12,500

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? by Chydobe: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
You wouldn't know the real feeling of loosing a car until you experience it. It really isn't a wonderful experience. At first, it would seem like a dream, maybe you were sleep working till you reached your current location. With the panic, people will gather, lots of advice hitting your ear simultaneously. One of the repeated question will be " was a car tracker installed in the car?" At this moment you would say to yourself, "I guess one of these advisers just wanted to teach me a lesson. Once I get home I will see my car carefully parked in the garage"

TrackR is a tracking device that could allow you track virtually all your important stuffs, ranging from your car, suitcase, laptops, phones, car keys, and even your pets.

http://www.newzified.com/trackr-car-tracker-device-that-works-with-your-smartphone/

(1) (Reply)

Basis Process In Car Clearing +! 2020 !+ / Tokunbo Vehicle Sales Drop By 70%, Buyers Opt For Nigerian-Used Cars / See What I Spotted On The Road Last Night "Lol" (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.