Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. (31262 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Best Man Dozing Off At A Wedding Ceremony In Church (Photo) / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by amokeme(f): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy married life to your sister OP..
Marriage after sch is not a bad thing if she has a business or handiwork to support herself.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by sexychocho(f): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
HML to your sis

God bless her new home
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Swizdom(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Op, ur dab is purely made in ABA.

2 Likes

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by nicerichard05: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Poorboy:
The Grooms Shoe #ABA MADE

Buy Aba Nigeria to grow the naira grin

2 Likes

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by nicerichard05: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
yungest:
Op your dab sha..... lol what's with the bending of waist abi na d update?

I swear I didn't knw wen I lol as soon as I saw d picture. Lolz

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Yoyostic: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Na wa o.People are complaining that they are poor..hmm.Where are all the expensive weddings done in dubai today?some didnt even last for up to a year with all the money spent.Wedding is for a day,marriage for a life time. I wish them a fulfilled marriage that will stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by labakeJ(f): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
I tried not to laugh but comments here made me laugh...even Op's dab cheesy grin ....I wish the couple a hml and may the good Lord bless their account and home smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by justmenoni: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
very very very beautiful couple...Op if there's any couples pageant, i swear I go recommend your sister ooo but wait shey una be deeper life family member?

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by bettercreature(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oyind17:
When will you marry? This year or next year? Single forever!

January

February

March

April

May

June, July
August, September, October, November December!

Long time sweetheart
Soooooooooooooooon!!! Lol i'm fine and you? it's been long i'm sure you are very okay
It's not easy to find a wify material,i'm stalking one lady on here tho grin
God will surely see us through
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
bettercreature:
Soooooooooooooooon!!! Lol i'm fine and you? it's been long i'm sure you are very okay
It's not easy to find a wify material,i'm stalking one lady on here tho grin
God will surely see us through
You are still stalking ladies heregringrin you don forget me na.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by bettercreature(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oyind17:
You are still stalking ladies heregringrin you don forget me na.
Yep lol! stalking this moniker Oyimeoyimemua i can never forget you sweetie
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
bettercreature:
Yep lol! stalking this moniker Oyime. oyimemua i can never forget you sweetie
Stop stalking ladies and look for a nice lady offline. I get one for u
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by daroz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
nyben4eva:
The wedding doesn't have swag and your sister isn't beautiful.I only came to tell the truth and nothing but the truth!
....but the truth is so bitter nau, do u have to say it? grin grin

But on a serious note, OP, is this your daddy's sitting room? E too make o shocked cool

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
BIDOO:
To the glory of God, A sister of mine got married just yesterday 27th of august 2016. it was like my family is the most blessed family this year, God has been so faithful to us.
remember this beautiful sister of mine just graduated from the prestigious university of ilorin 2016 class.

lalasticlala pls do the needful..... thanks i trust you na.
God bless their union. I wish them a very blissful and woderful life together ahead. Happy married life.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by emaminaj(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
ventilation:
undecided looks too poor, anything SU always has a shabby setting, from the venue, to the dress to the bride $ the grooms shoe, all poor. Just imagine that guy peeping from behind the tent at the trad grin

Omo na eagle vision you get oo grin....Had to go back and look atbthe pix again

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by emaminaj(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
ventilation:
undecided looks too poor, anything SU always has a shabby setting, from the venue, to the dress to the bride $ the grooms shoe, all poor. Just imagine that guy peeping from behind the tent at the trad grin

Omo na eagle vision you get oo grin....Had to go back and look at the pix again
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
HML to d latest couple.
Pls neva mind d negative comments here all dat matters is ur sis happiness which is bin achieved already nd u shared in.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by agarawu23(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
ventilation:
nlders and bad mouth. I gv una yarsh o

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by daroz(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
The OP ought not to have posted these pics on nairaland. And the yeye moderator go carry put am for front page. I just hope they remove it for peace to reign .

This is embarrassing and discouraging

2 Likes

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Ofieno(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
BIDOO:
To the glory of God, A sister of mine got married just yesterday 27th of august 2016. it was like my family is the most blessed family this year, God has been so faithful to us.
remember this beautiful sister of mine just graduated from the prestigious university of ilorin 2016 class.

Congratulations bro............. God go do ur own soon

lalasticlala pls do the needful..... thanks i trust you na.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by freecocoa(f): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
ventilation:
Wow! Just wow!

You must feel very proud of yourself but allow me the honour of telling you what an awfully terrible person you are, like how can you look at this and click the submit button? You are a perfect example of what's wrong with humanity, shame on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by freecocoa(f): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
daroz:
The OP ought not to have posted these pics on nairaland. And the yeye moderator go carry put am for front page. I just hope they remove it for peace to reign .

This is embarrassing and discouraging
What is wrong with you people? Must every wedding ceremony be like that celebrities or affluent people? Whatever happened to making do with what you have? Like there's a law that says this couple can't be bigger than they are at the moment, you people should apply common sense where extremely necessary na, jesus!
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Anabel(f): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
ventilation:

They are just doing what they can afford. There's no crime in that

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by BIDOO(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
kaziblake:
Happy married life to her

She married so early,i guess she is young.
Why didn't she apply makeup?Are you guys deeper life?when is your own coming up?
close your eyes..... .........you need prayer grin
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by BIDOO(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
ventilation:
hope to see you in that ur aba made suit soon grin
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by kaziblake(f): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
BIDOO:

close your eyes..... .........you need prayer grin
when is urs?
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by frubben(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
That u tie na died. U wan commit suicide

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by BIDOO(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Poorboy:
The Grooms Shoe #ABA MADE
promoting local product of course.......
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by BIDOO(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
kaziblake:
when is urs?
probably when kaziblake stop giving me unrelevant excuses. grin
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by BIDOO(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
olatunji21:
Looks underage.. Happy Married life though
she was denied growth by her immune system that didn't make her underage grin
if i start showing you her kid sister una go dey shivering for making that statement.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by BIDOO(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
olatunji21:
if i start showing you her kid sister una go dey shivering for making that statement. tongue
olatunji21:
if i start showing you her kid sister una go dey shivering for making that statement.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
BIDOO:

if i start showing you her kid sister una go dey shivering for making that statement. tongue
Heya...God bless her new family..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Avoid Crowd In My Upcoming Wedding? / Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.