Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Finally! Nigerian OAP Speaks On Being Sacked From Cool Fm, Plans To Sue Bloggers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally! Nigerian OAP Speaks On Being Sacked From Cool Fm, Plans To Sue Bloggers (575 Views)

2018 BBNaija Finalists Continue Their Media Tour As They Stop By Cool FM (Photo) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) / Freeze Sacked By Cool FM Over Basketmouth Beef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! Nigerian OAP Speaks On Being Sacked From Cool Fm, Plans To Sue Bloggers by dave1614: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2016
On Saturday, August 27, the news about
controversial Nigerian radio
presenter Freeze being
sacked from Cool Fm broke
the internet . Contrary to that report
Freeze has come out to
deny being sacked and
plans to sue the bloggers
that broke the news. Freeze and Dbanj right in the Cool FM studio. Freeze Freeze took to his Instagram
handle to post a screenshot of
the report from Miss Petit
Nigeria’s blog and Instablog9ja
with the caption: “I never
address or dispel rumors but is the height of it! @instablog9ja
and www.misspetitenaijablog.com
have both carried all sorts of
slanderous stories about me in
the past, without confirmation
before posting their garbage. But this, trust me would be
their last! If this defamatory
and slanderous post is not
taken down immediately and an
unreserved apology offered via
the same medium within 24- hours, I will be forced to take
legal actions against both
blogs.” PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip
App He further went ahead to
disclose that although he was in
a meeting with his Cool Fm boss
Mr Moussalli but it had nothing
to do with Basketmouth or
social media. More news at http://davesblog.over-blog.com/2016/08/finally-nigerian-oap-speaks-on-being-sacked-from-cool-fm-plans-to-sue-bloggers.html

1 Like

Re: Finally! Nigerian OAP Speaks On Being Sacked From Cool Fm, Plans To Sue Bloggers by talktonase(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2016
See what running your mouth can cost you...
Re: Finally! Nigerian OAP Speaks On Being Sacked From Cool Fm, Plans To Sue Bloggers by dave1614: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2016
more comments guys
Re: Finally! Nigerian OAP Speaks On Being Sacked From Cool Fm, Plans To Sue Bloggers by dave1614: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2016
pour in your comments

(1) (Reply)

Must A Lady Dress Like This To Be Noticed By Men / TV Gal & Ex-bba Star Vimbai Loses Elder Sister In An Auto Crash / Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.