Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos (28906 Views)

Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos / Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Sexy Photos / Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Zico5(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
She is endowed like my wife.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
happy birthday
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Qualer: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
malikombi:

You can impregnate 9 women in one day but you can't make them give birth in one week

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Qualer: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dayoto:
Pls Gawd!... I also want to give birth to 6 kids within a period of four years, then hold back my thing.
Btw, I don't mind twins o..
Note: Gawd! Cute ones! Understand?!... wink

so you want to be having children back to back... nacking ti take ova!! cheesy

if it is quadruplets you want, come an collekt it!! grin grin

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hbd to her...
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Jethrolite(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
victorazy:
Indeed August is the month of stars
Michael Jackson's post humous is tomorrow.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by emymeeky: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy birthday sweetheart. I love you cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by victorazy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
Michael Jackson's post humous is tomorrow.
I don't know what ur talking about!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Jethrolite(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
victorazy:

I don't know what ur talking about!
his birthday
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by victorazy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
his birthday

Is MJ august?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Jethrolite(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
victorazy:

Is MJ august?
Yes, August 29.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Nathkem01(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
She said we should wait till we see our gift... Ok oo
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by victorazy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
Yes, August 29.

Wow!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by geladinho1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] wish u long life nd abundance prosperity sweetheart

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by HopeAlive14(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Okogie.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hpy Birthday Ma
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Jholo: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Welcome to new year of live .
You are my birthday mate I celebrate my birthday with wife and 2kids.
But, it was painful that my mother is late. kiss mind you I celebrate 33years. angry tongue[color=#770077][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Jholo: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
malikombi:
I love this woman. she's strong
Beautiful, elegant and intelligent.
She deserve a recognition/award for having three children within the shortest possible time.

The negativity of having 3 kids within a short period of time is big toto.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by anullihappie: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
What a coincedence, mercy u r 2yrs olda dan me, bt we were born d same month, u r a yr olda in marriage dan me, bt we were married the same month...we hv many alikes and I begin to wonda y I lyk watching ur movies.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by jay7(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy birthday Mercy J
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by jbaby265(f): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
i love you MJ each time i see you..my heart leaps for joy

happy birthay darling so many celebs are still wishing to have what God has given you today in your life and marriage but can't put their ass down n be decent for once
shine on dear
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by greetings(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
lilmax:
while at 40 some have nothing to show for it grin

I know that's your opinion.

But I don't think you should make jest of them.

You should understand that some of those people you're laughing at are victims of circumstances. ..While some chose to be in that circumstances.

Bottom line, it's not the formers fault but she's fighting to change it ,while it's the later's choice and she's happy with it.

We should all try to be human first before been a man,woman,rich or poor,believers or non-believers. Maybe that's the problem of the world today, we look down on the next person thinking we are better. ..not knowing we can't survive without them. Beauty of the world is diversity, when we tolerate,appreciate and respect this, then we can evolve...If not, we will never get it right.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Marotzke(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mercy Johnson 32 years? Make una dey fear God o. Haba! Hia!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by malikombi(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2016
michael142:

The negativity of having 3 kids within a short period of time is big toto.
Bad nigga.......

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by OlaOC(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2016
27. “People say, ‘What do you mean you want to help the world, but you’re so concerned about fashion?’ It’s illegal to be naked. It is something that is extremely important.”
By:---Ola
Creations
Clothing
OC
Tell:- 08056739919

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
LuvU2:
Hbd to her Bur make she try loose weight erh
So shall it be in JESUS Name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts / Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.