Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings (460 Views)

Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? / This Is The ‘beautiful Bride’ Course That Is Taking The PHP By Storm / Facebook Likes Booster Got Me 4,000 Likes For $4. How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings by victory360: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2016
Weekend ginger!

Did you set any goal/s before venturing 'Online'?
For me, I had a goal when I decided to give affiliate marketing a shot.
Experience has taught me that having goals give you the momentum to set and perform specific actions that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Also setting goals give you the opportunity to constantly evaluate your progress in your entrepreneurial journey. And from this evaluation you can easily know if you are making progress or loosing out.
I have seen super affiliates crushing $3000 and above daily. Based on my set goal I can say am currently scoring (5/100) in my affiliating marketing venture...
So What's Up?

==> Am gonna keep learning more from super affiliate (buy courses and study them extensively)
==> Am gonna ensure I apply every new knowledge acquired.
==> Am gonna work harder and smarter.
==> Am gonna try new strategy to split test my result.
==> Am going to increase the size of my list.
==> Am gonna engage my list more and understand the best kind of content they love.
==> Am going to send more traffic to my affiliate promotions.
Now,
What is your goal and plans to achieve them in order
to start earning massively online?

Note: Take a pen and paper to write them down.
Next, is for you to realistically work your ass implementing
the detailed strategy in order to start getting result.
You've got one reason to
work very hard to achieve your goal because the RESULT is WORTH it.
Just two days ago I sold $1500 paypal to Ijegu Jacob Ogbaji and
now have got more piled up again.
To my JV partners am just warming up to bring
much more sales to our forth coming launch in weeks from now.
I sincerely appreciate my bosses whose words have guided and
given me the courage to pull through.
I AM LOVING THIS! Hey Opportunity seekers,
this is not the next shiny thing.
I'd study from 10pm last night till 4:30am this morning.
That is how I work my ass to keep improving my stuff.
Below are my screenshots for two consecutive days,
I brought this here to prove to doubters that this
affiliate marketing thing really
pays if you carefully follow video courses of successful mentors.
Because of my quest for wealth,
I bought the video course am going to be sharing to
interested persons here very costly but I am going to sell it
an affordable price to you just to make a supporting income.
Interested persons to call me now on
Happy weekend!

Re: The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings by BEENUEL(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2016
OP, is it a must to have a blog or website before venturing into Affiliate marketing
Re: The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings by victory360: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Call that number on the post and get the video course to extensively learn how but I normally advice my students to get a squeeze page for their affiliate products to enable them retain life time customers by means of securing their email addresses and sending them periodic follow ups
Re: The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings by kelvinnaira: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Baba, this thing u do now na copywriting... Dont know the source it came from though but i know it was lifted somewhere..

Anyhow sha... I wish u success
Re: The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings by kelvinnaira: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
BEENUEL:
OP, is it a must to have a blog or website before venturing into Affiliate marketing
honestly NO
u can run affiliate via youtube without u even owning a video..

U can run affiliate via pinterest if u knw the secret to pinning..

U can run on reddit.. Bt ur post should go with a twist without blowing off ur cover

u can run with another persons blog via comment..

U can run via bing and adword.. Bt u ll have to deceive both fb, bing and google with canonicalization or just pure deceit if u knw wot i mean...
Etc.. Its endless..

But to start and hit a bang is the problem.. If u have been grounded in aff, sure, the things i mentioned above are basic stuffs
Re: The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings by victory360: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2016
cool
Re: The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2016
he is a scammer dont pay him. Fake pics and fake earnings. Liar. U better refun me or i will send u madness
Re: The Affiliate Marketing Video Course That Got Me This Great Earnings by victory360: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ten (10) persons more to sell this awesome video course to

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design Training And Empowerment In Lagos,nigeria / Fastest Trick To Get Huge Traffic To Your blog Tested And Confirmed By Indians / Top 15 Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques I Forget To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.