Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari (16321 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by listica(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2016
What have you done to boko. Remember u promised 3 months in office that u will crush them .we r still watching d movie .I like d way jaki chan kick his leg.lie mohammed where r u?will you feature in d next movie called zoo?

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by dadaha: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2016
undecided
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by cole265(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2016
XieXie:
No be to stay for abuja, north and west to issue threats.

The day you will step your foot on South East or South soil both the living and the dead will fight you.

The thing pain you die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Juliaann(f): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2016
You dealt with boko haram when please?.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by bongila(f): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC
I curse the day I voted for APC
I does not even knows why I allows these people to deceived me During the camp pain cry

Let him send the shoulders to go and bomb and bomb the oil ring and oil well and destroy the Niger Delta, prosperity will judge him!

GEJ we apologize!
You warm us but we didn't litsen undecided
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria is in a big mess.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC
I does not even knows why I allows these people to deceived me During the camp pain cry

Let him send the shoulders to go and bomb and bomb the oil ring and oil well and destroy the Niger Delta, prosperity will judge him!

GEJ we apologize!

Yes oh GEJ warm us with ring-boiler. Clap for English.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by millhouse: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Surprised he didn't use his best phrase "I will crush!!!!!!"
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by DonCortino: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Yes o! I concur.

Release all the detained militants
Give them money afterward
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Ace4Khalifa(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Oasis007:
PMB ain't ready to babysitting any Militant Group!

Does the above Quote sound begging?! Niger Delta Avengers should heed the warning or regret ever bombing Nigeria Assets in their Region!
You must be an APC supporter. I doubt you are from the south 'cause if you were and saw the ghetto we call a home inspite of our huge resources, i bet you'll call these Militants a hero. However i don't support any group, 'cause any even though they succeed in forming and independent nation, the same corruption rocking Nigeria would still be a menace to them. #iBowOut

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by driand(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC

GEJ we apologize!
Bros, What school did you attention?

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by seedsower(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2016
shamecurls:

You re a curse to English language!

Who cares But the message is passed.

Too much grammar, paper work and theories yet economically useless that's the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by shammah1(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Spot on mate
free2ryhme:
Instead of giving Nigerians the change you championed, give them excuses. Blame Goodluck Jonathan for everything.

In six years of Goodluck Jonathan’s presidency, the opposition told us again and again the man was “clueless.” It made sure the tag stuck to him like glue. But now we have a new sheriff in town, with the APC claiming to be better at everything than the PDP. While that might still be subject to debate, there is overwhelming evidence that in the cluelessness department, the PDP is certainly no match for the APC.

Here is a compendium from the APC textbook of cluelessness, provided within barely one year in office. If you want to know how to be a clueless president, this is the APC blueprint.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Michaelgates(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2016
XieXie:

The day you will step your foot on South East or South soil both the living and the dead will fight you.
Oga shut up dere, nothing will happen if he decides to... No one will lift a pin.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by ojtech8291: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Mr. President bamiso...... There is no single comparism between BH BOYS and NDA. Up till now BH boys are yet to tell us what they are fighting for. This is not a military regime . Remember that the whole world is watching!!
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by tymgotel: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2016
gwales:
The FG would not negotiate with any terrorist group

Be warned IPOB and scavengers
what about fulani herdsmen?
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by shammah1(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC

GEJ we apologize!
Did you just wrote all these? shocked shocked shocked
After you collect your 5,000 stipends your god promised you before you wasted your vote, use it to go to school. You need it
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by shiimah: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Hahahha... This is the biggest chest beating of 2016... A general who was scared to visit Niger delta due to mere threat from the militants now want innocent soldiers to die for nothing.. Oga Bubu, I challenge you to lead by example, go there first and say this but before then prepare your will. Mtcheeww, Malam without thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Oasis007:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/buhari-threatens-give-militants-boko-haram-treatment/

SO, KILLING IS THE ONLY SOLUTION YOU CAN THINK OF? THIS MAN IS SUPER CLUELESS. THE WORLD IS WATCHING HOW YOU KILL THEM.

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Jay542(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2016
XieXie:

Wetn he wan find for there.? He's comfortable where he is.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2016
CHOPUP411:

Killing people on top of their resources,Malam Buhari dearis God ooo
BLAME AGUIYI IRONSI
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by DonCortino: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2016
Juliaann:
You dealt with boko haram when please?.

Are living in india? So u have not seen of heard how he has been dealing with boko haram?

He has been setting them free, paying them and calling them lybians.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC

GEJ we apologize!
GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND SAVE YOUR SELF SOME EMBARASSMENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Nairasurplus(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2016
Buboo,
Does you wanted to deal with Naija Deltan revengers? undecided
I had with my own ears that your deaf lipsrsealed
It appears you want to recruit more shoulders to fight revengers in the creeks.
Mine hadvise for you,
Go and dis curse with any group that want to dis cursed you.
With the above suggestion, You we be better.
grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2016
XieXie:

KEEP DECIEVING YOURSELF
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by jasent(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Oblang:

Do u want him to watch when those criminals are destroying govt assets.. it's stated clearly dialogue or be dealt with.. So let them choose wisely...
and hu told you the NA can deal with NDA?I hope u re not mistaking sambisa Forest with ND Greek? Have u forgotten yaradua's gov did same thing before coming up with Amnesty? Let buhari try and see hu will suffer the most.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by afanide: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2016
Go ask OBJ........
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Abeymills(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2016
But d useles clueles ilitrate want 2 swap wit terrorist deadly as his boys boko haram pls I beg go-ahead I guess u have d securities under ur control bubuhari but no dis pikin wey say him mama no go sleep d pikin no go sleep
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by zinny377(f): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2016
When it comes to niger delta militants, the president has plenty to say but feigns ignorance when its comes to his fellow Fulani herdsmen who r killing n maiming innocent pple in the east...
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Oblang(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2016
jasent:
and hu told you the NA can deal with NDA?I hope u re not mistaking sambisa Forest with ND Greek? Have u forgotten yaradua's gov did same thing before coming up with Amnesty? Let buhari try and see hu will suffer the most.

OK let them not negotiate na and see. U go know maybe it's sambisa forest or Creek.. Right now operation crocodile smile is going on there. Let them attack na if dey get the mind. I wonder what gave u the impression that militants can defeat the NA...

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by legaxi(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2016
shammah1:

Also,
What has been done to the Fulani Terrorists that have killed over 20,000 Christians in the north over the years?

If nothing then the president should leave the militants alone.
Thanks
Are you sure you're alright? Where are you getting these statistics from, and stop derailing the thread by bringing fouls emotional religious sentiment in it, try and visit the nearest psychiatric hospital but before you go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: Why FG Can’t Continue Fuel Subsidy / PHOTOS- Okada Riders Protest In Lagos / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.