Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,177 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) (3274 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
A student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), was severely injured after jumping down storey building in failed attempt to rape lady on Thursday, August 25.

The unnamed male attempted to rape the lady at the female hostel block A by 3:45am. The girl then raised alarm by screaming at the top of her voice and in a bid to escape, he jumped down from the second floor of the hostel and landed in a gutter and was arrested later.

UNIZIK student.

https://www.naij.com/944173-for-trying-to-a-lady-see-what-happened-to-university-student-photo.html

Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Instant judgement... Serves him right!

Tryn'a rip where he did not sow!
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
I hope he landed on his dick while falling from the storey building. angry

3 Likes

Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by heykims(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
A student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), was severely injured after jumping down storey building in failed attempt to rape lady on Thursday, August 25.

The unnamed male attempted to rape the lady at the female hostel block A by 3:45am. The girl then raised alarm by screaming at the top of her voice and in a bid to escape, he jumped down from the second floor of the hostel and landed in a gutter and was arrested later.

UNIZIK student.

https://www.naij.com/944173-for-trying-to-a-lady-see-what-happened-to-university-student-photo.html
South again?
Name please..
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by mrmrmister: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Yeah, this news made fp last week. He was in coma then, He should be dead by now
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by kingreign(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
Yeah, this news made fp last week. He was in coma then, He should be dead by now
Must you be this mean? What if he regains consciousness and recovers fully so everyone could hear his side of the story?

4 Likes

Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by mrmrmister: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
kingreign:

Must you be this mean? What if he regains consciousness and recovers fully so everyone could hear his side of the story?
He's a potential rapist bro, I wish him worse things than death cheesy
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by HandsomeHITLER(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
E never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by kingreign(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
He's a potential rapist bro, I wish him worse things than death cheesy

Have you sinned before?

1 Like

Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by mrmrmister: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
kingreign:

Have you sinned before?
Have you raped before?? cheesy
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by kingreign(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
Have you raped before?? cheesy
Do NOT derail this thread pls,
But, have you sinned before; Yes or no?
Have you created a soul before, yes or No?
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by mrmrmister: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
kingreign:

Do NOT derail this thread pls,
But, have you sinned before; Yes or no?
Have you created a soul before, yes or No?

okay goodbye
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by poyepa(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Too bad.....the guy go be lyk,oga police i no chop anytin oo so make una let me go

1 Like

Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
There is no benefits in nagative behaviors.
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by cruzita(f): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
LastMumu:
I hope he landed on his dick while falling from the storey building. angry
bros u take small harsh o
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hahaha, splendid, very splendid grin grin

Hello Lala, Mynd44, yhur attention is needed here immediately. Something just happened

Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by mamachizzy(f): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
He died that same day!
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
mamachizzy:
He died that same day!
wow!

How'd you know miss?
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by M2dX(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
mamachizzy:
He died that same day!
how do u know
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by mamachizzy(f): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
wow!

How'd you know miss?
happened in my skul.
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by M2dX(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
mamachizzy:

happened in my skul.
that story get coma, the pix and the story are not compatible, the guy is like he get much injury and weakness before landed, that is why he pass out the same day. police should do there work..
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
what if he was raped and thrown off the balcony.. what if he was actually with d gal n tried to hide when they were about to be caught.. I've been to that hostel no guy in his complete mind would attempt to rape anyone from inside that hostel..there are girls everywhere for Christ sake..where is the rape victim..una don jump into conclusion.. besides if he jumped that balcony by himself Na leg him go break..(just thinking out loud)
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by mamachizzy(f): 1:08am On Aug 29, 2016
M2dX:
that story get coma, the pix and the story are not compatible, the guy is like he get much injury and weakness before landed, that is why he pass out the same day. police should do there work..
What I heard was that he tried to rape her in the female hostel. she shouted, he tried to escape by jumping off the balcony and landed in a gutter in front of that hostel. if u don't live there or visit there much, u won't rmba there is a gutter there
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by mamachizzy(f): 1:12am On Aug 29, 2016
Bluehawk:
what if he was raped and thrown off the balcony.. what if he was actually with d gal n tried to hide when they were about to be caught.. I've been to that hostel no guy in his complete mind would attempt to rape anyone from inside that hostel..there are girls everywhere for Christ sake..where is the rape victim..una don jump into conclusion.. besides if he jumped that balcony by himself Na leg him go break..(just thinking out loud)
come to think of it, I think u may be right ooo. a guy can't just take a stroll in to that hostel. some times even us gals visiting that hostel, we are asked serious questions by security talk more of a guy. I don't think any guy in his right senses will go there to rape any body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by M2dX(m): 2:25am On Aug 29, 2016
mamachizzy:

What I heard was that he tried to rape her in the female hostel. she shouted, he tried to escape by jumping off the balcony and landed in a gutter in front of that hostel. if u don't live there or visit there much, u won't rmba there is a gutter there
they just kill that guy for nothing, what a handsome guy,that girl shouted and Cook up story ,.like i said he is very weak before land that is why he pass out. that girl should question very well. what a wicked world..
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Jennydoris(f): 4:01am On Aug 29, 2016
mamachizzy:
He died that same day!

Heard that too...
Also heard he is a final year student of the school?

mamachizzy:

happened in my skul.
Since it's in your school confirm the story please!
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2016
mamachizzy:

come to think of it, I think u may be right ooo. a guy can't just take a stroll in to that hostel. some times even us gals visiting that hostel, we are asked serious questions by security talk more of a guy. I don't think any guy in his right senses will go there to rape any body
yes..even if you're walking with your guest..they'll still question you.
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2016
tongue. except if he can fly..
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by mamachizzy(f): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Jennydoris:

Heard that too... Also heard he is a final year student of the school?

Since it's in your school confirm the story please!
its true. final year student
Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Lsofdk(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2016
heykims:

South again?
Name please..
Dimwit, it happened south doesn't make the culprit a Southerner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) / See 6 Different Ways To Know If A W0man Is H0rny, Even From Far / Vaseline Crew Keep Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.