Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) (3275 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) by Lsofdk(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Bluehawk:
what if he was raped and thrown off the balcony.. what if he was actually with d gal n tried to hide when they were about to be caught.. I've been to that hostel no guy in his complete mind would attempt to rape anyone from inside that hostel..there are girls everywhere for Christ sake..where is the rape victim..una don jump into conclusion.. besides if he jumped that balcony by himself Na leg him go break..(just thinking out loud)
exactly at the bolded, i take it the guy is a maniac

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Act Normal? / Why Do Most Black Ladies Have Big Butts And White Ladies Flat Butts? / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.