Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Before And After - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Before And After (4290 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
felixchip:

Being favored is one thing. Knowing what you do is another.
The best are not always at the Top. But, no matter how small wherever or whatever they handle, you'll always see the difference.

My clients pay. And I deliver.

And you grafixdon, if you were a professional, why would you upload a private discussion between you and your clients on a public forum
just to prove a point? Does that not show your level of professionalism?
You're a big JOKER.

Non of your business boy, my client gave his consent before posting it. Beside, this's just harmless conversion, nigga pack well.
Re: Before And After by felixchip(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
grafixdon:

Non of your business boy, my client gave his consent before posting it. Beside, this's just harmless conversion, nigga pack well.

This post says it all. What you should ask your clients should be testimonials.
And not to use a private discussion between the both of you to win an argument.

You 're just a JOKER.

1 Like

Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
felixchip:

This post says it all. What you should ask your clients should be testimonials.
And not to use a private discussion between the both of you to win an argument.

You 're just a JOKER.

Shut up kid, I'm very busy, don't have time for this nonsense, imaging this living toy wanna lecture his boss, I'll use cane on you be warn.
Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
osasojie:
baba, weda hee's a pro or a learner....as far as his work and labour can help him take care of himself, why d trouble...
There r guys dat r not even doing dis much and they're making millions...
I hope you're one of d fellas making millions out of ya graphic work....cos its not always by who's better, it's sometimes about who's smarter and more favoured...
Are you more favoured dan every graphic designer u think you're better dan?....think dis tru pls..

That boy is just being stupid.
Re: Before And After by wabdesigns(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmm.
@grafixdon @felixchip
My two bosses quarrelling. Wow. Don't know what to say
Re: Before And After by wabdesigns(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmm.
@grafixdon @felixchip
My two bosses quarrelling. Wow. Don't know what to say.
Re: Before And After by Adeinfo: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
graphixdon completely displayed immaturity. You behaved like an insecure person who felt threatened. A lot of us have been through this and have emerged more strongly. Ability to tolerate criticism in media and communication design helps a great deal no matter your level. Everybody is free to talk as they like, yours is to differentiate between objective appraisal and personal opinion expressed by anybody. That is a way of dealing with critics and criticism.

8 Likes

Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Adeinfo:
graphixdon completely displayed immaturity. You behaved like an insecure person who felt threatened. A lot of us have been through this and have emerged more strongly. Ability to tolerate criticism in media and communication design helps a great deal no matter your level. Everybody is free to talk as they like, yours is to differentiate between objective appraisal and personal opinion expressed by anybody. That is a way of dealing with critics and criticism.

Check my posts/comments, I never dish anybody for criticizing my designs, but this particular guy aim is to discredit my job. This guy calld my clients an idiot, someone I never seek for his opinion, common, I can't be keeping quite all the time for these miscreants, I've my integrity to protect, i don't feel insure or threatened my anybody, I do my things and people that recognize good designs appreciate me all the time, you can Criticize but mind the way you do it so it won't send wrong signal. Thank you.
Re: Before And After by felixchip(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
grafixdon:

Check my posts/comments, I never dish anybody for criticizing my designs, but this particular guy aim is to discredit my job. This guy calld my clients an idiot, someone I never seek for his opinion, common, I can't be keeping quite all the time for these miscreants, I've my integrity to protect, i don't feel insure or threatened my anybody, I do my things and people that recognize good designs appreciate me all the time, you can Criticize but mind the way you do it so it won't send wrong signal. Thank you.

F*ck off!

Once you post on nairaland, you seek my opinion and that of everyone that can comment here on nairaland.
But, because you are very stupid, you fail to see that.

If your a*s is agood as you claim, your stinky eyes should have told you before you posted the design that it's wack.
But, the dude is just a stupid idiot whose aim is to get people to say "Awesome" for trashy works.
I called your clients idiot 'cause you made them look like one.

And for the record, you are an insecure b*tch.
You are afraid of having someone criticize your design when people already think of you as a big guy. Abi?
Again, F*ck off!

1 Like

Re: Before And After by prof800(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
@ reidkrugger
You really cracked me up with your comment about having a "heavyweight championship beef belt". Nigger?? gringrin gringrin

My hand is itching to ban two "big boys" of this section. Yayyy!!! Lemme hide post first. Hehehe... reminds me of spywareczar. grin

@grafixdon and @felixchip una two no try at all oo. You both are "bosses" in this. Which example una wan give the younger generations?. sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Before And After by felixchip(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
prof800:
@ reidkrugger
You really cracked me up with your comment about having a "heavyweight championship beef belt". Nigger?? gringrin gringrin

My hand is itching to ban two "big boys" of this section. Yayyy!!! Lemme hide post first. Hehehe... reminds me of spywareczar. grin

@grafixdon and @felixchip una two no try at all oo. You both are "bosses" in this. Which example una wan give the younger generations?. sad sad sad sad

Oga Prof, I was carrying my daily routine as usual when I saw someone that needed to learn and decided to be of help.
Na wetin cause am. If you read the comments from start, you'll understand.

But, since he decided to slug it out the crazy man style, I said let's give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
felixchip:

F*ck off!

Once you post on nairaland, you seek my opinion and that of everyone that can comment here on nairaland.
But, because you are very stupid, you fail to see that.

If your a*s is agood as you claim, your stinky eyes should have told you before you posted the design that it's wack.
But, the dude is just a stupid idiot whose aim is to get people to say "Awesome" for trashy works.
I called your clients idiot 'cause you made them look like one.

And for the record, you are an insecure b*tch.
You are afraid of having someone criticize your design when people already think of you as a big guy. Abi?
Again, F*ck off!

This guy don come again. Someone should give this boy job before he commit suicide. Pls help the jobless graphic boy career pls.

1 Like

Re: Before And After by FincoApps(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2016
prof800:
@ reidkrugger

Exactly!! it appears both of them are bosses. grafixdon, your work speaks for you.... Felix is right to an extent. You have very good Designs at least from what I've seen, however your UI is just average.

I personally use Felix so he too na boss. He has contributed to some of my successful projects. Felix seems to be great at UI design, that's probably why he made that offensive comment...

So you guys can calm down now and stop insulting each other

2 Likes

Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2016
FincoApps:

Exactly!! it appears both of them are bosses. grafixdon, your work speaks for you.... Felix is right to an extent. You have very good Designs at least from what I've seen, however your UI is just average.

I personally use Felix so he too na boss. He has contributed to some of my successful projects. Felix seems to be great at UI design, that's probably why he made that offensive comment...

So you guys can calm down now and stop insulting each other

That particular design he was referring to is still marketable, and it's a good design no doubt, I didn't ask him to rate the design, I never asked for his opinion, there're other trends you can rate my designs not this one. BEFORE AND AFTER isn't the same as RATE THIS DESIGN.

If I had ask him to rate it, I wouldn't have picked any offense, hope you gt my point.

1 Like

Re: Before And After by felixchip(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
grafixdon:

That particular design he was referring to is still marketable, and it's a good design no doubt, I didn't ask him to rate the design, I never asked for his opinion, there're other trends you can rate my designs not this one. BEFORE AND AFTER isn't the same as RATE THIS DESIGN.

If I had ask him to rate it, I wouldn't have picked any offense, hope you gt my point.

Hahahahahaha! Chai! You dey see your life?
It is still marketable. Who said it's not.
It can be used as an example of Very Bad UI designs.

Park well abeg.
And, it's THREAD not TREND.
Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
felixchip:

Hahahahahaha! Chai! You dey see your life?
It is still marketable. Who said it's not.
It can be used as an example of Very Bad UI designs.

Park well abeg.
And, it's THREAD not TREND.

Pls stop quoting me, enough of this madness. #peace
Re: Before And After by reidkrugger(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
prof800:
@ reidkrugger

But i no lie na. U know i used to do somethin lk ds b4 wi some big heavyweights here in dis section n funny tin is, it improved me like mad n now they know. But its all gud cuz we r friends now n we call eachother sometimes xcept for 1. Dat 1 no wan use him brain n me no get time for judge matter. Pls dnt ban dem o, they'll come ard by demselves here or smwhrelse. Thr's always room 4 improvemt no mata how gud u r. My tip is get angry, get angry + mad sef, then pour it out on d nxt job.
But jokes apart graphicsdon is gud m mayb felix doz know wat he's talkin abt. We cant b masters in all spheres of d job. U guys shld mk up n roger me 1 recharge card for all ds intervention o.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After by felixchip(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
reidkrugger:

But i no lie na. U know i used to do somethin lk ds b4 wi some big heavyweights here in dis section n funny tin is, it improved me like mad n now they know. But its all gud cuz we r friends now n we call eachother sometimes xcept for 1. Dat 1 no wan use him brain n me no get time for judge matter. Pls dnt ban dem o, they'll come ard by demselves here or smwhrelse. Thr's always room 4 improvemt no mata how gud u r. My tip is get angry, get angry + mad sef, then pour it out on d nxt job.
But jokes apart graphicsdon is gud m mayb felix doz know wat he's talkin abt. We cant b masters in all spheres of d job. U guys shld mk up n roger me 1 recharge card for all ds intervention o.

You see eh, this kind thing happens often.
The guy is good at design. No doubt. But, you see UI, he knows it, he is not good at it. I am a designer. Not blowing my trumpet, but I know my onions when it comes to design. Especially UI/UX.
But, even the ones I'm not good at, I Understand that I'm not good at it. And get along with those that do and learn.

Design is way too vast for someone to claim they know every aspect of it. Like you, I know you can model and animate in your sleep. And you know there 're other aspects of design you 're not that good at. But, when someone says something with regards to that very one you know you 're yet to get hold of, you jump on him. That. Is. Not. It.

And, there's always room for improvement and to add to what we know.

@grafixdon, first, your UI skills need an upbeat whether you like it or not. UI is different from banner design. And, if you're true to yourself, you'll know what I mean.

You designed a UI for an e-commerce website, you can always check out other websites and see what they look like. And, when you do, score yourself.
There 're good sources for inspiration when it comes to UI/UX. In your spare time check these:
http://behance.net
http://dribbble.com
http://awwwards.com
http://uiparade.com

There 're a good number of 'em.
Abeg, where I fit to buy chilled Orijin?
Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
felixchip:

You see eh, this kind thing happens often.
The guy is good at design. No doubt. But, you see UI, he knows it, he is not good at it. I am a designer. Not blowing my trumpet, but I know my onions when it comes to design. Especially UI/UX.
But, even the ones I'm not good at, I Understand that I'm not good at it. And get along with those that do and learn.

Design is way too vast for someone to claim they know every aspect of it. Like you, I know you can model and animate in your sleep. And you know there 're other aspects of design you 're not that good at. But, when someone says something with regards to that very one you know you 're yet to get hold of, you jump on him. That. Is. Not. It.

And, there's always room for improvement and to add to what we know.

@grafixdon, first, your UI skills need an upbeat whether you like it or not. UI is different from banner design. And, if you're true to yourself, you'll know what I mean.

You designed a UI for an e-commerce website, you can always check out other websites and see what they look like. And, when you do, score yourself.
There 're good sources for inspiration when it comes to UI/UX. In your spare time check these:
http://behance.net
http://dribbble.com
http://awwwards.com
http://uiparade.com

There 're a good number of 'em.
Abeg, where I fit to buy chilled Orijin?

You've the freedom to say what you really feels, share your true thoughts and ideas, but try to avoid hurting and angering people. We've all said things that people interpreted much differently, but your case was different, you intentionally wanna get me upset...You're using one design to judge all my designs, 'Keep working and practising' sounds so rude to me. I'm used to criticism but the way and manner you portrayed your was wrong. What exactly is wrong with that design, royal blue and deep yellow is their choice of colour.

I've had enough of this already, wish you best of luck 'assuming say na lagos u dey, dem for don break that your mouth' lol. I've got nothing but love for you. #Peace bro.
Re: Before And After by reidkrugger(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's it. There we go wi d healing process. U c say una don take style become freinds. Ok lets maintain d tempo as we cement our newly formed friendship. No talks abt UI, DMX or colour. Just matured talk from 2guys every1 assumes to b pros.
Oya u 2 agbayas started it, so its only fitting dat u quench it. Guys do your thing. The section is watching n dont b shy.
Re: Before And After by felixchip(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
grafixdon:

You've the freedom to say what you really feels, share your true thoughts and ideas, but try to avoid hurting and angering people. We've all said things that people interpreted much differently, but your case was different, you intentionally wanna get me upset...You're using one design to judge all my designs, 'Keep working and practising' sounds so rude to me. I'm used to criticism but the way and manner you portrayed your was wrong. What exactly is wrong with that design, royal blue and deep yellow is their choice of colour.

I've had enough of this already, wish you best of luck 'assuming say na lagos u dey, dem for don break that your mouth' lol. I've got nothing but love for you. #Peace bro.

Well Well Well. You see, when I comment, I say what I think. I don't any spare second to make a comment to look for trouble unless I get one. I will start it when Landlords start accepting it as rent and shoprite accept it in place of cash. It sounded rude 'cause you saw it as one.

And, about the design, the color is not the problem. The design itself is not cool.
Re: Before And After by spywareczar(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
prof800 lol u still on NL?? these two Chihuahuas felixchip and grafixdon wantu give u headache abi??.... reidkrugger so u still dey do your referee job for NL?

1 Like

Re: Before And After by prof800(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
@ spywareczar long time ooo. Hope you're good?

Did I hear somebody mention Orijin on this thread? It must not pass me by (the non-alcoholic one ni oo). smiley
Re: Before And After by reidkrugger(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
spywareczar:
prof800 lol u still on NL?? these two Chihuahuas felixchip and grafixdon wantu give u headache abi??.... reidkrugger so u still dey do your referee job for NL?

Whr u from pop out? I hope u don repent sha?
Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Logo

Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 2:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Banners

Re: Before And After by grafixdon: 2:16am On Sep 30, 2016
BANNERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of Nature, People, Animals And Random Objects / Abu Zaria Logo Redesigned (photo) / **amazing Photos Taken At The Right Moment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.