Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:28 AM

Rain! Rain!! Go Away-see The Outcome Of The Rain. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rain! Rain!! Go Away-see The Outcome Of The Rain. (610 Views)

Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Rain From The Sky / Ice Rain In Jos, Plateau State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain! Rain!! Go Away-see The Outcome Of The Rain. by Supplanter(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
In the month of july,some people were complaining about the rain but what will such people be saying now?
Anyway, I'm a living witness of the outcome of the rain that started falling at about some minutes past six in the evening on Sat, 27th Aug,2017 in Ikorodu and still falling at past twleve, afternoon on Sun, 28th Aug,2017. I took time out to visit neighbouring streets and this was one of the seven wonders that I found...I heard the people of this particular street chanting ''Rain! Rain!! Go away and don't come again for we can't go anywhere''.
Is your area like this also,feel free to let us know.

Re: Rain! Rain!! Go Away-see The Outcome Of The Rain. by Greenback: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Op,na showers of blessings o...i luv the rains
Re: Rain! Rain!! Go Away-see The Outcome Of The Rain. by Supplanter(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Greenback:
Op,na showers of blessings o...i luv the rains

I agree with you.So do I but if these people hear one saying this in their presence,they'll sure be angry with you.
Re: Rain! Rain!! Go Away-see The Outcome Of The Rain. by Greenback: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Supplanter:

I agree with you.So do I but if these people hear one saying this in their presence,they'll sure be angry with you.
God will help them..my rug is all soaked right now,i just bless the Lord and do my best o..that dry season heat memories sha..
Re: Rain! Rain!! Go Away-see The Outcome Of The Rain. by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Abeq o !!..wen last has any of u guys seen a rainbowor has GOD forgatten the promise he made to NOAH

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note 7 Can Explode In Your Hand / Nigerian Sailors Celebrating The 2016 Independent Day Onboard / How To Create Tagged Dating Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.