Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (907274 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Austinpee4:

This stage is just the authentication page of your account. Just follow the prompt, accepts all terms n conditions, answer your security questions and it will take you to your main profile page. That's where you will find the 'Submitted application or profile'. If it still doesn't proceed as directed, Logout or close the application and login much later but make sure you follow the prompts and read the instructions carefully. You'll see your application details as long as you SUCCESSFULLY linked it.

Remember the account has been created already as I cant review security questions or terms and conditions again. I have even tried doing what u just said but it isnt working.. what do I do? please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Horpsy5 post=50525313][/quote]
Oga stop spamming the thread. mail your school to know the cause of d denial.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Igbouwanile:

Remember the account has been created already as I cant review security questions or terms and conditions again. I have even tried doing what u just said but it isnt working.. what do I do? please
Pm me and lets talk on phone provided you are with your system.
Its not as difficult as you are taking it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abestine(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mikymiko:
Just chill my learned Brother. I understand where they are coming from. Please I ask you request for a confirmation of funding letter from your school graduate office and copy your supervisor in the request mail.
This time of reapplication add your personal assets and you can attach your parents assets as many as you can with valuation report. Still maintain your account balance.Finally you put down a letter of clarification addressing how you have tackled the VO concerns. You will be fine Bro.

Thanks, that's what I am planning to do, write a letter of explanation, taking each issue raised by the VO at a time to clarify their doubts and add some asset documents and some other evidence of employment I didn't include in my previous application, and pray.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
abestine:

Thanks, that's what I am planning to do, write a letter of explanation, taking each issue raised by the VO at a time to clarify their doubts and add some asset documents and some other evidence of employment I didn't include in my previous application, and pray.
Thanks
You will be fine. Tackle it and reapply immediately.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
abestine:

Thanks

Bro, try and get a sponsor. You have ample time to raise ur sponsor account. Your wife as a sponsor is better than you being a sponsor. VO needs to know how cash would coming in for u after your first year since ur program is not a year. If the 6m can be in your wife account and you can show d evidence of how she got the cash, you are good to go.

I wont advice you do self sponsor again. I agree to what moniker Ajayi4 said yesterday. Although i maybe wrong, u can request for ur gcms note. e go beta.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
I had to revoke the previous GCKey and register another one and I have undaztood it now, wasn't clear to me before as I thought I will check it directly from my sign up page. PLEASE I hope it doesn't matter as I created another GCKey account with the same information of the previous one.. but the all have the same application number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by prittygift114: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
essyife:

Not everybody CIC send that 3of my frds was not asked evidence of payment, sometimes once u have the money in your account

@essylife, please which school did u applied for and your program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
PLEASE I NEED CLARIFICATION ON THIS.. After paper application, I created MyGCKey account and linked my paper application online successfully by providing all required information/details and was given an application number, BUT was unable to access it because I didn't undaztand it then, due to that I deleted the GCKey account and recreated another MyGCkey account still giving the same information and details of the previous one and linked it again and was given same application number.. HOPE THIS ISNT A PROBLEM DUE TO SAME INFO INPUT GIVEN IN THE TWO ACCOUNT. but remember I deleted 1 of de account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please oh somebody help.. hope it isnt bad linking application twice but de two have de same application number and email address
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Igbouwanile:
Please oh somebody help.. hope it isnt bad linking application twice but de two have de same application number and email address
Good you've resolved your previous issue. The same application number quoted from the previous account and the new one is your application serial number on the CIC database and assigned to that application. Even though you link your application over again with the same personal details and other details,it still will be same application number. Your study permit application has that identifier. I don't think there is anything to worry over.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hope you indicated on ur study permit application that you are on scholarship?
abestine:

1. I didn't use sponsor, I have a grant ($17500/yr) for 2yrs from my supervisor,
2. I didn't pay any fee, it wasn't required
3. I stood as my sponsor with a bank statement of 6M
4. Didn't add assets
5. 6M

Documents submitted
1. CIC documents
2. Admission letter
3. Letter of grants (obtained from my supervisor)
4. SOP
5. Marriage certificate
6. Age declaration
7. NYSC discharge cert
8. Police report cert
9. Employment letter
10. Reference letter from employee
11. Degree certificate
12. Official fee schedule(obtained from UofM)
13. CV
14. Academic transcripts

Those are the documents I submitted

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abestine(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mikymiko:
Hope you indicated on ur study permit application that you are on scholarship?

Yes, under sponsor in my CIC form I put OTHERS, then write SCHOLARSHIP + PERSONAL. Because the scholarship is going to be paid as a monthly stipend, with personal o can account for my air ticket and other miscellaneous to to be incurred before the scholarship starts coming
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
abestine:

Yes, under sponsor in my CIC form I put OTHERS, then write SCHOLARSHIP + PERSONAL. Because the scholarship is going to be paid as a monthly stipend, with personal o can account for my air ticket and other miscellaneous to to be incurred before the scholarship starts coming
Only indicate scholarship there. Hope you have requested for your confirmation of funding letter from your school?
Also include your personal account and also get your wife account as sponsor with ur wife putting up a sponsorship letter/affidavit. Support it with your marriage certificate. Include your personal assets. Add ur children birth certificates.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hello My great people
I want to know please, Hope to defer admission is not too stressful like getting it at first for anyone intending to attend UofS.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by holar2ge(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Igbouwanile:

Seriously I cant find it, nothing displays when I scroll down just those ones you see in de pics I uploaded

Bro, abeg post the link, I want to do link my paper application online but am having difficulty doing it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Horpsy5:
anybody from university of Regina here, I av been having problem with admission denial recently in Canadian schools, but now I applied to U of R and av submitted necessary documents since august ending and its still under review till now. I applied for M.Sc chemistry with cgpa of 3.57 in industrial chemistry. why is it taking long and wat cud possibly be d cos for denial. I need help asap

pls I need urgent reply from anybody in U of R or aspiring candidate

1) 3.57/5 is low but not impossible to get admission. However, know that Canadian schools reject 9ja first class well. If you doubt, I was a victim of rejection from 3 schools as a result of high competition.

2) get superb letters of recommendation. Let your undergraduate thesis supervisor be among them. I hope you have good rapor with him/her. If not, establish one.

3) Get a faculty to be very interested in your profile. Pray the interest be more than "I accept, you can apply" and more like "Let's see how we can improve your profile"

4) search for other schools down the ranking ladder for your course and apply to them.

God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Horpsy5: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Osemigho:

1) 3.57/5 is low but not impossible to get admission. However, know that Canadian schools reject 9ja first class well. If you doubt, I was a victim of rejection from 3 schools as a result of high competition.

2) get superb letters of recommendation. Let your undergraduate thesis supervisor be among them. I hope you have good rapor with him/her. If not, establish one.

3) Get a faculty to be very interested in your profile. Pray the interest be more than "I accept, you can apply" and more like "Let's see how we can improve your profile"

4) search for other schools down the ranking ladder for your course and apply to them.

God bless us all
thanks alot oshemigbo, do u knw of any oda sch dat can accept d cgpa without stress and dr requirements, cos I don't want to waste more money on application again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
@horpsy5 try mun
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Teehp(f): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Igbouwanile:
Please help me Austinepee, abmendozer, Mikymiko et al.. I cant find ''submitted application or profile'' after linking my paper application online.. this is all I see when I login to my account
click on continue, follow d steps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abestine(m): 6:00am On Oct 27, 2016
wealth360:
Hello My great people
I want to know please, Hope to defer admission is not too stressful like getting it at first for anyone intending to attend UofS.

Thanks

I think the process is the same irrespective of the school. Write to your departmental PG coordinator, stating reasons for wanting to defer . They will discuss your case at their departmental meeting which they hold ones a month and then forward your request to Faculty of graduate school where another letter will be given to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Horpsy5:

thanks alot oshemigbo, do u knw of any oda sch dat can accept d cgpa without stress and dr requirements, cos I don't want to waste more money on application again.

I have none am sure of. Use universitystudy.CA to know the schools offering your program and maybe their rank. Starting with number 4 and 3 advices in previous post, try apply to more than 3 (possibly 5, if you have the money) schools. It is well!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by michaelbelgium(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Please friends help me...am curious
I am about applying for M.Eng at Ryerson university....but unfortunately i tested positive to hepatitis B recently.....do you think that can affect my visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guyjones1(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2016
Pls can anyone tell me which school/college in manitoba that accept pass in mathematics because I have six credit only math is E8. OR do they accept Nabteb?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2016
guyjones1:
Pls can anyone tell me which school/college in manitoba that accept pass in mathematics because I have six credit only math is E8. OR do they accept Nabteb?
What program are you going for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2016
metrecube:

Pm me and lets talk on phone provided you are with your system.
Its not as difficult as you are taking it.

Thank you bro I have solved it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Teehp:
click on continue, follow d steps

Okay, thankz bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2016
holar2ge:

Bro, abeg post the link, I want to do link my paper application online but am having difficulty doing it

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=6

Create GCKey account den access de link and follow the prompts, if hard for you inbox me

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Austinpee4:

Good you've resolved your previous issue. The same application number quoted from the previous account and the new one is your application serial number on the CIC database and assigned to that application. Even though you link your application over again with the same personal details and other details,it still will be same application number. Your study permit application has that identifier. I don't think there is anything to worry over.

wow! what a detailed explanation bro, thank you so much, I got it now

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2016
Igbouwanile:

Thank you bro I have solved it
Good. Success in your application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Dampop1: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2016
PLEASE WHAT IS THE BEST AUTHOR BOOK TO STUDY FOR GMAT?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
please what's the meaning of these.
Final Secondary (High) School Academic Transcript (mark statement)
Proof of Secondary (High) School Graduation (diploma or certificate)
where and how do i get an international passport in benin?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.