Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (908393 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:

When you are ready... I'll link you with d source dealing it.. Many guys on the thread hv used that opportunity.
Regards..
I just pray you stay around when the time is Wright, thank you for been good, God bless you more
Best Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2016
Agbakolly:
Thank you cheesy
na even ghost/silent obsever collect this recharge pin.. mine will be,whoever sends me PM first, as i announce each recharge give away gets the recharge pin if i detect he/she is an active participant courtesy of @mikymiko approval..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2016
CannyZionist:

Congrats bro! Did you remember to eat baked beans and took a nap? grin grin. You have been a great guy here.

@Mikymiko, emma4ever, Osemigho, xyoung and others, you are next to receive good news from CIC.
@MichV I strongly believe you can still look up this Canada dream. BTW has anybody heard from Metrecube?
Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2016
michV:
na even ghost/silent obsever collect this recharge pin.. mine will be,whoever sends me PM first, as i announce each recharge give away gets the recharge pin if i detect he/she is an active participant courtesy of @mikymiko approval..
lol, mikymiko visa will be stamp Inshallah Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2016
Alert!!!!... For NL fast fingers.....( beware of silent/ghost followers oooo!!!

MTN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2016
undecided Hey!!!!!!

I have come to vex for everyone loading these recharge cards. Na me bring the matter up Na! cry and I never chop one since. He no good o. Na me call for celebration with me Na. 3 cards, all used. which kin thin be this? Make una relax make I collect the card I ask for Na.

Respect my call and let me chop my card. Haba!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:

MTN

Bros! Dem don use everything o. cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2016
Nony1:

You the realest guy !

My G! God bless us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:

..... MTN

Na ghost fingers dey load o. I fit cry o. All ghost wey chop my card should give there life to Christ and be active here. That's your price!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2016
toluene1234:
Good morning to everyone on this thread. Please I would love to know the following.
1. wen would CIC be on break during this festivity?
2. Does CIC still attend to VISA applications apart from Dec 26 and January 2?
3. Does CIC issue approval mails during weekends.
4. Is it possible to get TRV approval without CIC sending medical mail or upfront medical?
5. For those of us october submission, who hasn't even received medical mails can we still be expecting CIC decision before the end of the year?
I believe God has done it already but waiting for manifestation
@folaroya, michv,mikymiko,thesol and others who have idea, help with my questions.
God bless u all.
Thanks

1. If you patiently and carefully navigate on VFS VAC Webpage, you ll see their public holidays notice though i have not recently checked.
2. CIC works every time expect public holidays, weekends or festive periods.
3. In the past people do get approval mails on weekend,Saturday, especially those that did online application,i see such occurrence as a difference in time zone because online application can be routed and processed in any country.
4. If you didn't get called for medical and didn't do upfront too,if you get dispatched mail or by tracking your application,it is always refusal. but if you did upfront and also didn't link your paper application online to check you status, when you track and see dispatched, it's 50/50.
5. anything can happen at any moment

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2016
CannyZionist:

Congrats bro! Did you remember to eat baked beans and took a nap? grin grin. You have been a great guy here.

@Mikymiko, emma4ever, Osemigho, xyoung and others, you are next to receive good news from CIC.
@MichV I strongly believe you can still look up this Canada dream. BTW has anybody heard from Metrecube?

Thanks for the prayer. I claim it for future purposes. You just prayed for easy admission and visa for me, although am still at admission stage.

God will make your journey easy for you too. Go and make impact! grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Crownny86: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Really? My Uni just sent my transcript last week and don't know if its there.
Pls what other supporting documents did you sent on your own apart from school transcript?

How long did you wait after application to get admission?

capiti:

You should send supporting documents to admission office by post. Hope you get the NBCC admission because they have started offering admission for September 2017. I got already for Information technology and business analysis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Osemigho:
undecided Hey!!!!!!

Make una relax make I collect the card I ask for Na.

Respect my call and let me chop my card. Haba!
Watch out!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Fast fingers... Are yu ready?

And it is..... Airtel!!!

* pls notify if you are the lucky loader... So we know pin had been used.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2016
those sending me PMs i dropped my Gmail contact in the previous page.my windows mail i registered with for Nairaland bounces back as failed delivery message when i respond to your PMs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:
Fast fingers... Are yu ready?

And it is..... Airtel!!!

* pls notify if you are the lucky loader... So we know pin had been used.
Regards
i grabbed it..lucky me cheesy grin..thank you boss...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Egonne1(f): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Hehehehe. I leave it for the faithfuls. Me still dey learn.
Folaroyal:

Hnnnm... @ Egonne1 I hope you are not part of the ghosts loading our recharge cards for fast fingers.
Appreciates you jare!!
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2016
lovetrumps:
Goodmorning All. please what kind of permit do I apply for my child who I want to accompany me to canada. Those who have gone through it please help. I want to apply for a study permit and I also want to apply for my daughter to accompany me but I don't know if i should apply for a visit or study permit for her. She is 4 years old

I didn't sleep last night I read through a lot and I saw that
@Khalesi @ Gu2015 @Team12 went through the same. Please what visa did you apply for your child to accompany you.

Khalesi Gu2015 Team12

I'm actually interested in the answer to this question because I will be applying for a study permit with my son next year for fall 2017. I think you should check the CIC website maybe you can get information from there. Gurus in the house, please help

Cc: Folaroyal, MichV, Mikymiko , Osemigho and other gurus.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Cure4fools(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=lovetrumps post=51791444]Goodmorning All. please what kind of permit do I apply for my child who I want to accompany me to canada. Those who have gone through it please help. I want to apply for a study permit and I also want to apply for my daughter to accompany me but I don't know if i should apply for a visit or study permit for her. She is 4 years

Exceptions: Studying without a study permit
In some cases, minor children do not need a study permit to study in Canada. These cases include:

minor children attending kindergarten;
minor children who are refugees or refugee claimants, or whose parents are refugees or refugee claimants; and
minor children who are already in Canada with parents who are allowed to work or study in Canada, and who want to attend pre-school, primary or secondary school.

The rule on CIC site states that, when a minor parent is authorized to work or study in Canada, the minor doesn't need a study permit. All you need do is apply for a visiting visa for her and state in your study permit application that she will be accompanying you. I haven't done it personally but I asked a friend who did. I hope it helps.
P.S you need the child's birth certificate and that of the father as well as an affidavit from the father showing consent otherwise you be perceived as a child trafficker.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wiljen120: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2016
[congrats quote author=Folaroyal post=51776798]Sorry I tried not to make it this long!!!!

Application type: paper (Accra)
Submission/biometrics date: 12 October
Medical mail: 21 October
Medical done: 25 October
Passed medical: 27 October
Approval mail: 9 December
Total processing: 8 weeks

Program: MBA
School: University Canada West
Resumption: April 2017
Offer letter, did not include deposit receipt.

Documents- (photocopied and marked under each reasons for refusal topics)

TRAVEL HISTORY:
France, UK, US.(visas & stamps copies)

ACADEMICS:
University of Northampton, UK (Business & Mgt)
Advanced Diploma in Mgt. Inform. System, UK
Diploma in Management Studies, UK Certificate
Ond & HND Accountancy, Nigeria Certificate
NYSC Certificate

EMPLOYMENT:
No company letter.
Tax clearance cert, ID, employment letter, 6 months payslips, previous employment letters (Glo/Visafone/Enara,UK/Namibian Embassy/NYSC @CBN)

FINANCE: (self sponsor)
Salary SoA 6 months
Fixed deposit account 10m
Pension SoA
Copies of tenant's rent receipts

LoE:
LoE followed and worked in line with CIC checklist and every reasons for refusal. Included an after study plan and detailed reasons why I chose to study in Canada even while MBA is available everywhere in Nigeria.

OTHER DOCS:
Police clearance cert (Nigeria & England)
Marriage cert.
Birth certificate for spouse & children
Spouse SoA, work ID cos I stated in LoE that she's able to cater for herself and children while am away on study.
* stated in LoE that I will require my passport for a family holiday in the US before Xmas.
Regards.[/congratulations ]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:
Sorry I tried not to make it this long!!!!

Application type: paper (Accra)
Submission/biometrics date: 12 October
Medical mail: 21 October
Medical done: 25 October
Passed medical: 27 October
Approval mail: 9 December
Total processing: 8 weeks

Program: MBA
School: University Canada West
Resumption: April 2017
Offer letter, did not include deposit receipt.

Documents- (photocopied and marked under each reasons for refusal topics)

TRAVEL HISTORY:
France, UK, US.(visas & stamps copies)

ACADEMICS:
University of Northampton, UK (Business & Mgt)
Advanced Diploma in Mgt. Inform. System, UK
Diploma in Management Studies, UK Certificate
Ond & HND Accountancy, Nigeria Certificate
NYSC Certificate

EMPLOYMENT:
No company letter.
Tax clearance cert, ID, employment letter, 6 months payslips, previous employment letters (Glo/Visafone/Enara,UK/Namibian Embassy/NYSC @CBN)

FINANCE: (self sponsor)
Salary SoA 6 months
Fixed deposit account 10m
Pension SoA
Copies of tenant's rent receipts

LoE:
LoE followed and worked in line with CIC checklist and every reasons for refusal. Included an after study plan and detailed reasons why I chose to study in Canada even while MBA is available everywhere in Nigeria.

OTHER DOCS:
Police clearance cert (Nigeria & England)
Marriage cert.
Birth certificate for spouse & children
Spouse SoA, work ID cos I stated in LoE that she's able to cater for herself and children while am away on study.
* stated in LoE that I will require my passport for a family holiday in the US before Xmas.
Regards.
Congrats bros!
Infact if I'm d VO, I will give you permanent residency for this application. Your profile is too high
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Teeewhyy: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
hi guys, I have to come back to nairaland , to avoid being killed by depression. I've bn a regular member of this tread from part 8. was refused in part 9 , and am back in part 11 praying for approval.
I've submitted since Sept 1st (paper) , although I used my the medical test of my previous refused application. and link to online app says medical passed .
resuming Jan 5.
please pray for me guys

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Abduletudaye(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Teeewhyy:
hi guys, I have to come back to nairaland , to avoid being killed by depression. I've bn a regular member of this tread from part 8. was refused in part 9 , and am back in part 11 praying for approval.
I've submitted since Sept 1st (paper) , although I used my the medical test of my previous refused application. and link to online app says medical passed .
resuming Jan 5.
please pray for me guys

It must click...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iruomaz63: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Folaroyal:
House.. Sorry for the break in transmission!!
Was just playing around CIC account minutes ago.... considering attaching my deposit payment receipt as earlier advised by @Mikymiko.... cos I just didn't bother to mention deposit in my application since it's not a requirement.... While scrolling to look for where to attach... I saw something else there..

Trust me... God is always faithful!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nony1:

Please don't give up.

Refire again.
Thanks for the kind words!
Meanwhile with regards sponsorship u mentioned, am I supposed to list the family members of my sponsor? Is it relevant? Mentioning how many kids and dependant my sponsor have!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Teeewhyy: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abduletudaye:

It must click...
amen bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
xyoung:

Congrats bros!
Infact if I'm d VO, I will give you permanent residency for this application. Your profile is too high
Thanks bro... truly appreciates you.. and meanwhile, I and many others alike are concerned about yours... Just take some time with it and let's have conclusive deliberations in the house before you refire!
It's better we do it well and convincing... so we can even have some peace while awaiting decision.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Teeewhyy: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
xyoung:

Thanks for the kind words!
Meanwhile with regards sponsorship u mentioned, am I supposed to list the family members of my sponsor? Is it relevant? Mentioning how many kids and dependant my sponsor have!

officialy thats what cic wants you to include but you should be wise, dont list 4 dependent on your sponsor that has average acc balance of 15m . expecialy if those dependants are adults , like 2 university student and 2 high school students . That wont help at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
michV:
bro lemme categorically tell you why self-sponsor wouldn't work for your case as you have stated above.
Depending on how much you earn monthly,if you go for self sponsor and your study duration is 2yrs,you will have to show sufficient funds in total by ''statement of acct'' to cover your tuition,upkeep and maintenance, and transporting yourself to and fro canada for your ENTIRE duration. this is because if approved TRV,you ll no longer be working for 2yrs,so the VO requires to see the funds available in bank account for your 2yrs stay than the assumed at least 1yr since no income is coming to your account.Using a sponsor is better because the person has to show funds at least 1year to cover all expenses required since the person is an income earner. With the flows in the account,the VO assumes that the 2nd year of your program will be well taken care of. But if you are going for self-sponsor and your program is 1YR,make sure you have all the funds available for the entire 1YR. Depending on how much you earn monthly,you might have to explain further to the VO how you accumulated for example N7-8m within a short-while.

The issue of funds need critical thinking which is a major vital angle to place priority during visa application.
Another area is relationship with programs and also home ties/personal assets depending on the individual's profile
Thanks bro! Really appreciate erything! I must use a sponsor be that!
I have a very rich village family friend. He is one of the Executive Directors in a top bank here. I need to fast and pray to get his bank statement but he is not answering my surname.

My question now is how can or what documents do I get from him to back up his sponsorship. Apart from his bank statement, affidavit is sponsorship, letter of introduction/sponsorship explaining he is a friend of the family. What tangible reason will he state is the reason?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Teeewhyy: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
xyoung:

Thanks bro! Really appreciate erything! I must use a sponsor be that!
I have a very rich village family friend. He is one of the Executive Directors in a top bank here. I need to fast and pray to get his bank statement but he is not answering my surname.

My question now is how can or what documents do I get from him to back up his sponsorship. Apart from his bank statement, affidavit is sponsorship, letter of introduction/sponsorship explaining he is a friend of the family. What tangible reason will he state is the reason?

let him make swear an affidavit of sponsor at any court of law. which will include how much he plans to give you yearly and reason why he decides to sponsor a distant family like you.
you have to be very careful when typing the affidavit and make it convincing that no matter what finacialy sutuiation he finds himsefl he wont back up from sponsoring you .

PM me with your email I'll send you a sample of the affidavit

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Teeewhyy:

let him make swear an affidavit of sponsor at any court of law. which will include how much he plans to give you yearly and reason why he decides to sponsor a distant family like you.
you have to be very careful when typing the affidavit and make it convincing that no matter what finacialy sutuiation he finds himsefl he wont back up from sponsoring you .

PM me with your email I'll send you a sample of the affidavit
I need it pls,I PMed you

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.