Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,379 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (902498 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by WESTERNCR: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2017
You can contact me via eiroboyi16@gmail.com

penitential:
House please i need to pay 234CAD, please i will appreciate anyone that can help me while I credit the naira account of that person.
@Chebe01
@WESTERNCR
@Folaroyal and co.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Alright bro. I've sent you an E-mail.
WESTERNCR:
You can contact me via eiroboyi16@gmail.com

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2017
You can't get a PG working permit after 6 months course.
You will only get a PGD work permit if you've studied for not less than 8 months. Although, if you have a job offer, you can still get to work though.
babadudu1:

Tanks for ur sincere assessment. I want to ask wat is my chance of getting a work permit after am done wit d program, come bak to Nigeria nd apply for a job over there. (d program includes a certification from Canadian payroll commission).

Pls I saw ur twitter handle yesterday, followed u, so I nid u to follow mi bak so dat I can send a private msg pls. Thanks in advance for your time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by dayo1a: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
hello, I just go to see this thread. I am a 3rd graduate in mining engineering and I will like to further my education in Canada and also get to work. I will like to know what type of program I can apply to in Canada regarding my level of education and if probably how I can get a sponsor. I will appreciate your response. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abiodunne:

Computer application security

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Henrinco: February 2nd, M.ed, MUN Paper Route
2. Atrapon: January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
3. Wealth360: January 31st, M.Sc. MEng. University of Saskatchewan. Paper route.
4. Tuzinde: February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route.
5. Abiodunne: October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical mail 14th february

Thanks to henrico. Adjusted. cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hey! Family members about to travel or have travelled, how did you get Forex?

Black market rate keeps rising...

Folaroyal any experience in this area? I need help.

Please if you have any experience on how one can get forex affordable, please share.

Not talking about Form A. I mean cash to travel with.

Cheers! kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by dayo1a: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
dayo1a:
hello, I just go to see this thread. I am a 3rd graduate in mining engineering and I will like to further my education in Canada and also get to work. I will like to know what type of program I can apply to in Canada regarding my level of education and if probably how I can get a sponsor. I will appreciate your response. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Few hours ago, I posted here that I needed to pay the sum of 234CAD which i mentioned some monikers. I want to say "A very big THANK YOU" to WESTERNCR. He offered to help me pay the money while I credit his naira account. To my ultimate surprise, without seeing me, not meeting me before, we've only met on this thread. He paI'd the money with the trust that I will credit his account. He never doubted me, he gave me the highest level of trust. Thanks very much, am grateful.

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Genius000:

Please if you have any experience on how one can get forex affordable, please share.

Cheers! kiss

Check EE/PR thread section. I read few banks and one org at airport give out about usd4k if you have valid visa, plane ticket, etc. Just that, they say on the thread, you will likely get the amount on your day of travelling or about to board plane. Like buying gala and drink or bread style on Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/252#53250962

Check few pages back as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
penitential:
Few hours ago, I posted here that I needed to pay the sum of 234CAD which i mentioned some monikers. I want to say "A very big THANK YOU" to ....... He offered to help me pay the money while I credit his naira account. To my ultimate surprise, without seeing me, not meeting me before, we've only met on this thread. He paI'd the money with the trust that I will credit his account. He never doubted me, he gave me the highest level of trust. Thanks very much, am grateful.

Respect bro. I dey observe you for other room.
Please modify to save the guy from unsolicited email. It will end with praises. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Osemigho:

Respect bro. I dey observe you for other room.
Please modify to save the guy from unsolicited email. It will end with praises. cool
Hmmmmm, so you self follow that road? i day see your flashlight as well. na that way i day observejoor. thanks guy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Osemigho:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Henrinco: February 2nd, M.ed, MUN Paper Route
2. Atrapon: January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
3. Wealth360: January 31st, M.Sc. MEng. University of Saskatchewan. Paper route.
4. Tuzinde: February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route.
5. Abiodunne: October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical mail 14th february

Thanks to henrico. Adjusted. cool

Encouraging, the TRV hopeful list is increasing with a fast pace

Goodluck to you all

Still on de waiting list
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Genius000:

Cheers! kiss
There's no particular way now..... Getting tougher by day!.. Its 385/$CAD with guys in Canada ... I have those contacts.
It's more from Nigeria plus you'll mostly get US$ here...
Even when you target travelex and co at the airport... They disappoint!!
You can try PTA in the banks if you have a flight ticket already.... Not also a guarantee though.

You only get to know the reality of the trouble this country is when you need Forex!!!... Its just not available.... And some of our dear leaders stack them in millions inside bedrooms....

God will punish and cripple all of those people that converted the wealth of this nation into their personal properties... While the people who worked for it are suffering!!!.... Sad!!!
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
penitential:
Few hours ago, I posted here that I needed to pay the sum of 234CAD which i mentioned some monikers. I want to say "A very big THANK YOU" to WESTERNCR. He offered to help me pay the money while I credit his naira account. To my ultimate surprise, without seeing me, not meeting me before, we've only met on this thread. He paI'd the money with the trust that I will credit his account. He never doubted me, he gave me the highest level of trust. Thanks very much, am grateful.
@ WESTERNCR.... Thumbs up!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Osemigho:

Check EE/PR thread section. I read few banks and one org at airport give out about usd4k if you have valid visa, plane ticket, etc. Just that, they say on the thread, you will likely get the amount on your day of travelling or about to board plane. Like buying gala and drink or bread style on Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

Woohh... Hnmm.... If you like sleep at the airport.. Na story go end am.....get there 3am... they'll tell you its sold out.. You then begin to wonder if they have been selling to spirits or ghosts ??
We're outrightly corrupt in this nation trust me... So so sad!
Please just look for your way out. Most bureau de change will only sell $1000 and use your travel documents to retire $4000 back to CBN.. I don't want to openly mention what some banks do ehhnnn... People don suffer and a lot are making money on this unfortunate situation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
penitential:
Few hours ago, I posted here that I needed to pay the sum of 234CAD which i mentioned some monikers. I want to say "A very big THANK YOU" to WESTERNCR. He offered to help me pay the money while I credit his naira account. To my ultimate [utmost]* surprise, without seeing me, not meeting me before, we've only met on this thread. He paI'd the money with the trust that I will credit his account. He never doubted me, have me the highest level of trust. Thanks very much, am grateful.
I don't like betraying such trust but my own experience is peculiar to yours with also a gorgeous lady wink i met on this thread who is on my chat that has been assisting me on my Int'l online payments/purchase using her credit/debit card when my bank recently placed their own restriction and we have never met before,It was amazing

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Gilbenex: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Has anyone paid tuition via Form A this month?kindly advice the bank you used that still gotten funds in its treasury.i have contacted Diamond bank and GTbank bank but was told that there is no forex.Your swift response will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello house @osemigho, Iyalodeofcanada, erayte, megziflips and others.
Pls this was the reason my hubby's application at uni of manitoba was refused.
below was the email sent to his email.

Good morning.  Your application to the coursework MSc program in our department was rejected because your gpa was lower than what the committee was willing to consider.  The coursework program is extremely competitive due to the fact that we only admit a small number of new students each year (this year only 3-4 new students will be accepted).  Therefore, only students with the highest gpa’s will be considered by the committee.

We will probably not be admitting any new students in the Winter term, but if we do it will be one or maybe two new students, if space opens up.  That means that, again, the gpa requirement will be very high.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

---------------------------------------------
Lynne Hermiston              ph: (204)474-8669
Administrative Assistant  fax (204)474-7609
Dept of Computer Science
E2-445 EITC
University of Manitoba

please are there other schools he can apply to that will accept him with CGPA 3.74.
his last two years GPA were 3.429 and 4.107.
Pls what university can he apply for that will take him msc in comp sci
thanks in advance for any response given.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Try University of Windsor, my friend had a 3.45 and was accepted.

You can also try Dalhousie University; quite easy to get in there for course based Masters.

Sorry for your husbands denial.

[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
skylar2020:

Good morning.  Your application to the coursework MSc program in our department was rejected because your gpa was lower than what the committee was willing to consider.  The coursework program is extremely competitive due to the fact that we only admit a small number of new students each year (this year only 3-4 new students will be accepted).  Therefore, only students with the highest gpa’s will be considered by the committee.......

please are there other schools he can apply to that will accept him with CGPA 3.74.

3-4 students alone or 3-4 international students? Omo, this one is competitive for 1st class GPA not to talk of your man's GP.

Just Google rank of Canadian universities and apply to lower ranked schools that offer the school. Genius mentioned some. Check lakehead if they offer it.

Use Google to check the rank and apply to schools down the ladder. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Iyalodeofcanada: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Try U of R if the admission is still on
skylar2020:

Good morning.  Your application to the coursework MSc program in our department was rejected because your gpa was lower than what the committee was willing to consider.  The coursework program is extremely competitive due to the fact that we only admit a small number of new students each year (this year only 3-4 new students will be accepted).  Therefore, only students with the highest gpa’s will be considered by the committee.

We will probably not be admitting any new students in the Winter term, but if we do it will be one or maybe two new students, if space opens up.  That means that, again, the gpa requirement will be very high.

Dept of Computer Science
E2-445 EITC
University of Manitoba

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
skylar2020:

Dept of Computer Science
E2-445 EITC
University of Manitoba

tricks to applying to canadian schools: international students from first world countries or developed countries that want to explore canadian system and stay away from home do love and choose canada as their study destination. similarly such students from wealthy homes and with higher CGPAs would always go for those high rank/competitive universities.this does not mean you can't compete with them and may be lucky but it is always advisable when trying highly ranked/competitive schools,if you have enough money for application fee,jejely apply to low rank schools of your choice and save yourself the emotional stress after the long wait for admission decision because canadian have slow pace in doing and handling things which makes their admission process and even visa application treatment longer than other embassies.
when accessing admission applications, SOPs and recommendation letters play vital roles too..but canadian universities too stingy with their admission sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Genius000:

You can also try Dalhousie University; quite easy to get in there for course based Masters.

what course of study @windsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Genius000:

ok. thanks. trying windsor
trying to email a professor.
when emailing a professor, shud d email be lengthy or brief with educational credentials attached to the email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
michV:
what course of study @windsor?
msc comp sci. thesis based
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
michV:
tricks to applying to canadian schools: international students from first world countries or developed countries that want to explore canadian system and stay away from home do love and choose canada as their study destination. similarly such students from wealthy homes and with higher CGPAs would always go for those high rank/competitive universities.this does not mean you can't compete with them and may be lucky but it is always advisable when trying highly ranked/competitive schools,if you have enough money for application fee,jejely apply to low rank schools of your choice and save yourself the emotional stress after the long wait for admission decision because canadian have slow pace in doing and handling things which makes their admission process and even visa application treatment longer than other embassies.
when accessing admission applications, SOPs and recommendation letters play vital roles too..but canadian universities too stingy with their admission sef

ok sir. are u in IT area sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Iyalodeofcanada:
Try U of R if the admission is still on

applied there already. waiting for their response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Is2bEe(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
@henrinco kindly check your pm. Just sent you a msg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Osemigho:

3-4 students alone or 3-4 international students? Omo, this one is competitive for 1st class GPA not to talk of your man's GP.

Just Google rank of Canadian universities and apply to lower ranked schools that offer the school. Genius mentioned some. Check lakehead if they offer it.

Use Google to check the rank and apply to schools down the ladder. All the best.

Alright
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
I think others have profer possible solution to ur hubby's admission quest. I'll keep you posted on anything that surfaces.

skylar2020:

Dept of Computer Science
E2-445 EITC
University of Manitoba

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.