Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,143 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (902509 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2017
hustla:

Okay Bro, thanks. Will do just that

25k shocked

Bet why naw, why e come expensive like that ke.
Apply fast..with the new dollar rate @ 375 cad would increase also. So scared
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2017
IHate9ja1:

Apply fast..with the new dollar rate @ 375 cad would increase also. So sacred

I have to get my transcript or is it possible to apply without uploading the transcript.. Like can i pay and upload the transcript later?

This your moniker though grin cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2017
hustla:

I have to get my transcript or is it possible to apply without uploading the transcript.. Like can i pay and upload the transcript later?

This your moniker though grin cheesy
You dont have a student copy? You need it bro
Wetin dey 9ja wey I wan like?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2017
IHate9ja1:

I don't have o. I just want to go and request for it to be sent to my email. I. Don't think my school will give be the hard copy, they're mad like that

Can I proceed with the payment and then upload transcript later?

Lol naija no get Wetin to like except u be rich man pikin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2017
ijeaify:

I read CO-operative economics and managment, my pgc application its on global business management.I work in a bank and have 8years work experience.
Paper route
Docs submitted are
Employment letter
Pay slips
Confirmation letter
Soa 4m
Land doc
Pension statement of 2.7m
Marriage certificate
Bsc result
Nysc DC
Admission letter from sch
Transcript
Loe
1st semester fees
Sponsors docs are
Soa123m
Coy docs
Fixed deposit certificate
International passport
4yrs visa page
Affidavit of support
And letter of sponsorship

Your profile isnt bad at all. i tink dia is correlation in de courses.

Going by it.. i wud suggest de VO isn't convinced of ur study intentions.. since u hav such a huge profile like 8yrs experience dat cud get u masters/mba admisions.. why go for pgc?.. i dnt knw hw credible is company sponsor & FD aswel.. coz i used it in my 1st app. dat was coaxed

order for ur gcms note to ascertain de main reason for denial

get a masters admision/mba, change sponsor & peruse evrioda docs u submitted to determine dia credibility, dia myt b an omission somwer., who knows.. den try again.

my own quota
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2017
IHate9ja1:

Everything dey naija.. if 9ja no gud u for no see opportunity apply.. some places got no acces to network.. lolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Samo16: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Thats like (7,000CND)5345.35 USD ...5345×375=2,004,506.25

I don't know a lot of maths but what's 7000 cad to usd and what's it in naira

Thanks in advance [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Samo16 post=53851681]
Thats like (7,000CND)5345.35 USD ...5345×375=2,004,506.25

I don't know a lot of maths but what's 7000 cad to usd and what's it in naira

Thanks in advance [/quote

In Naira is = 1,694,475.77

In USD = 5,342.35
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Samo16:
Genius000:

1USD : 1.22CAD.

Divide 375 by 1.22 : 307.

So 1 CAD : #307.

Cheers.
Nawa oh
So bad! My only relief is that my sponsor would be paying from us of au

Instead I would advice convert ur school fees from CDN to USD (0.76) to get ur school fees in US currency. Multiply by 375 USD to Naira to get the value in Naira.
(16,000Cad =12217. 94).....12217.95×375=
using form.A and in reference if you are a bank staff, the foreign currency operation unit of a bank uses the CBN flat rate of 317USD per N1 for their staffs and don't know about their customers, but this 375USD pegged recently with commencement tomorrow,please i need an explanation on this recent development.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by AAOL: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
It means all form A applications will go for 375. The advantage is that form A will be available with reduced processing time. The disadvantage is that we will need to prove 20% more available funds for visa purpose. The new development affects both form A and PTA and strictly for university admissions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by DatechMan(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dear Professor Jamiu Efe,

Kindly find attached a copy of my Curriculum

Is this good enough?

Thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
AAOL:
It means all form A applications will go for 375. The advantage is that form A will be available with reduced processing time. The disadvantage is that we will need to prove 20% more available funds for visa purpose. The new development affects both form A and PTA and strictly for university admissions.
what previous rate were they using before this 375? because then i received 305usd for N1
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Go to the first page of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3315266/travelling-canada-part-11..
Click on Steps to apply for an online visa...
If you want to use Paper route of application, the steps are also there.

You can also visit for more updated information
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria/how_to_apply.html

The family friend who is sponsoring your Daughter, is a bit dicey, a family member would have have been much better.. But all the best.
You can also consult michV *TRV doctor* for more advise
funny you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ijeaify: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Igbouwanile:

Your profile isnt bad at all. i tink dia is correlation in de courses.

Going by it.. i wud suggest de VO isn't convinced of ur study intentions.. since u hav such a huge profile like 8yrs experience dat cud get u masters/mba admisions.. why go for pgc?.. i dnt knw hw credible is company sponsor & FD aswel.. coz i used it in my 1st app. dat was turned dwn..

order for ur gcms note to ascertain de main reason for denial

get a masters admision/mba, change sponsor & peruse evrioda docs u submitted to determine dia credibility, dia myt b an omission somwer., who knows.. den try again.

my own quota

My sponsor is my uncle he is a senior advocate of Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
hustla:

I don't have o. I just want to go and request for it to be sent to my email. I. Don't think my school will give be the hard copy, they're mad like that

Can I proceed with the payment and then upload transcript later?

Lol naija no get Wetin to like except u be rich man pikin
didn't get the hard copy also...used the soft copy sent to my email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by AAOL: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
michV:
what previous rate were they using before this 375? because then i received 305usd for N1

Yes. It was 305 as at last week. The issue is that at a point, getting Form A was like getting Canadian visa. Some applications were delayed for like a year and forex was not available in the Market and you need divine connection to get one. Now making it 375 comes with increased forex supply from CBN for form A purpose.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
AAOL:

Yes. It was 305 as at last week. The issue is that at a point, getting Form A was like getting Canadian visa. Some applications were delayed for like a year and forex was not available in the Market and you need divine connection to get one. Now making it 375 comes with increased forex supply from CBN for form A purpose.
that means 375 is a marginal rate for accessibilty while 305 go be for we we or who know man wey know oga dem??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Even with personality, you won't get FOREX at 305. Except the bank will be paying the remaining #75 from their pulse. Ko joo.
personality will only expedite your application for FOREX.
michV:
that means 375 is a marginal rate for accessibilty while 305 go be for we we or who know man wey know oga dem
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
ijeaify:

your profile is good just that the program is the problem as i told you last year when you picked that program. if you can get Masters program and reapply with the list of documents you stated, you may eventually get it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
penitential:
Even with personality, you won't get FOREX at 305. Except the bank will be paying the remaining #75 from their pulse. Ko joo.
personality will only expedite your application for FOREX.
375 is high ooo..though it favoured the masses while e no favour me personally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Igbouwanile:

Everything dey naija.. if 9ja no gud u for no see opportunity apply.. some places got no acces to network.. lolz
Am referring to our system
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
IHate9ja1:

Am referring to our system

sure bro.. i undztnd u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by stelids007(f): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Osemigho:
Dear Mr. .....,
Congratulations! You have been offered admission to the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Calgary. Your official Offer of Admission is attached; please read it carefully.
Please verify that your address, name and birthdate are correct. A hard copy of this letter will be couriered to you once you confirm this information. Please also provide a contact phone number for the courier document.

Thank you for choosing the University of Calgary.

First Good news in. Crying!!
Congratulations @Osemigbo, we will celebrate with you on your trv approval soon as we are celebrating your admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
voni4life:
Good day all.I need help on how to apply for a temporary resident visa and a study permit without using an agent.

My daughter Who Will be 25 years soon ,finished from high school in 2009.Have since been having difficulty gaining admission into Nigeria University .She got an admission into Nova Scotia Community College to study a 2 years programme in practical Nursing. She has been given 3weeks to pay 400 cad dollars as an acceptance fée.

À Friend who is not a family is ready to sponsor and to provide POF, and sponsorship letter.

Please house kindly provide the steps we Will need and how to go about it.

Thank you
Troubled Mind

At 25, she is ripe for marriage. Invite her to come and read with us.

No harm intended. Just believe she's grown enough for you stop "babysitting" her. Thanks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
ijeaify:

that is third party.. did u provide necessary docs to proove relationship wt him
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Curlie:
Good day all.

I am expecting my admission from Uni of New Brunswick any moment from now. Specifically, i applied for Bsc Accounting.

I am 35yrs married with 2kids. I have HND Accounting (Distinction) and have banking work experience of over 8yrs, voluntarily resigned last year. University of New Brunswick will let me finish d degree program in 2yrs and i may do a MBA right after. I plan to go with my 2 kids while hubby will stay back working in Nigeria. He'll be our sponsor.

Pls advise me on how to go about applying for the student visa. Do I need an agent to help put together my application, do i apply with the kids and hubby or the kids alone or as a single application? What are my chances.

Hubby plans to provide a POF of 40mil, is this good enough?

Kindly advise me on how to go about this. Thanks all
I think your best bet will be a credit transfer(a kind of d. e program we do here) to a university in Canada, some universities accept that, I'm aware university of Manitoba do if it's not more than 10yrs u left school,you can mail the school for a more precise info on that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
DatechMan:
I Karimu Kashamu, a prospective MSc. Electrical and Computer Engineering (Telecommunication) student at the University of Manitoba. I studied Electronic and Electrical Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria and finished with a CGPA of 4.02/5.0 in the year 2013. I have since then worked in the Telecommunication industry as Field Engineer.
I am planning to apply for the Winter(January 2018) intake for the MSc Programme in your prestigious institution. My intended areas of concentration include Mobile and Wireless Networks. I would ultimately value your guidance and direction.
I love your research works especially those on Radio Resource Management, Network Performance Analysis and Optimization, Wireless LAN, Ultra Wide Band(UWB) Networks, Sensor networks/ Wireless Body Area Network(WBAN) ,and Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing(OFDM). [s]I can only hope and pray that my background be worthy of your consideration. [/s] I would very much appreciate your tutelage.
Kindly find attached a copy of my Curriculum Vitae and Transcript.

Is this good enough??

Ok. Close with thank you and salutation. Remove the faith aspect, You don't know who you are dealing with.

Personalise and send to many in different schools. You may need to resend around July against fall 2018.

Comment when you see this. We need to modify and delete to avoid plagiarism.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
stelids007:

Congratulations @Osemigbo.

Thank you very much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
IHate9ja1:
didn't get the hard copy also...used the soft copy sent to my email

Okay bro

Ill do just that

thanks wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by roughdiamond(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please house I need your help. My friend applied for a work visa in Canada which is promising by his grace. But it was stated that he will get permanent residence after three years. My question is ; can he travel out of Canada during the period of waiting for the PR? He is just bothered because there will imminent need for him to travel within that period. Please ignore my ignorance and answer my question. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
DatechMan:
I Karimu Kashamu, a prospective MSc. Electrical and Computer Engineering (Telecommunication) student at the University of Manitoba. I studied Electronic and Electrical Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria and finished with a CGPA of 4.02/5.0 in the year 2013. I have since then worked in the Telecommunication industry as Field Engineer.
I am planning to apply for the Winter(January 2018) intake for the MSc Programme in your prestigious institution. My intended areas of concentration include Mobile and Wireless Networks. I would ultimately value your guidance and direction.
I love your research works especially those on Radio Resource Management, Network Performance Analysis and Optimization, Wireless LAN, Ultra Wide Band(UWB) Networks, Sensor networks/ Wireless Body Area Network(WBAN) ,and Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing(OFDM). I can only hope and pray that my background be worthy of your consideration. I would very much appreciate your tutelage.
Kindly find attached a copy of my Curriculum Vitae and Transcript.

the penultimate sentence looks desperate to me. you might want to look at it again.

Is this good enough??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.