Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (907296 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oyemat123:

Is 2018. You mean I can go by September 2017
You do not need to attach your correspondence letter on the thread
This date is the last day allowed to enter Canada with the permit you are holding. You should enter before that date.... on or before your resumption!
If anything prevents you from entering at the date specified on your offer letter; you MUST have substantial proof of reason (by deferral letter usually) to show at the PoE.
If you do not have or are not willing to process a deferral... Just jejely enter at the designated intake period!
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
wealth360:
hello my great people. I just got a mail from CIC to do medicals. on the mail was stated that i will see a medical form and if i dont see it I should check my Spam which I have checked. I did not find it anywhere in my inbox and spam . Please house what should I do now? i was given 14days to do the medicals.

CC: MichV, Folaroyal, Yemdogg and all gurus.
There are 2 mails... Each comes with an attachment. One carries the medical form and the other with your passport photo page . .. Check the mail for any attachment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
yemdogg:

Did you link your app online ?

yes I did. I have checked it and it said that they need my medicals now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ivyelle: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Good afternoon friends, I submitted my application fpt my student permit since January 19 2017 with all necessary documents but I haven't received any mail from the embassy for my medicals.should I send them a mail.please your advice will help. I suppose to start by may and this is the second time am applying. undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Folaroyal:

There are 2 mails... Each comes with an attachment. One carries the medical form and the other with your passport photo page . .. Check the mail for any attachment.

yes two mails. one carries an attachment ....my passport stamped. the other mail didnt carry an attachment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
wealth360:

Check the correspondence area. You should see it there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
wealth360:

yes two mails. one carries an attachment ....my passport stamped. the other mail didnt carry an attachment
Meaning.... it's either you have done one before and still deemed valid or in the most unlikely event...a CIC error!
Confirm which is applicable please and check your account page for attachments too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Segeye: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
martineverest:
how fast was ur admission into uregina? Did u contact any supervisor for M:Eng course?.whats d duration of d course(MENG)?

The admission took 3 months for processing after I submitted. I didn't have to contact any supervisor for the course. The duration is 2 years.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Segeye: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=sporch post=53998514][/quote]

Fee schedule is the break down of all you will need to pay during your stay in Canada. i.e Tuition and living expenses for 1 year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eastcoast1: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
@Folaroyal, I just sent you a mail bro. Please read through. Thanks. Danielboluwaji@ymail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Folaroyal:

Oga, dis is no village news... The brief is everywhere!!!... TV, Radio and print media. Contact your bank please.
Regards.
@samo.16. Sir@folaroyal is correct. below is some portion of the mail my bank sent me this afternoon.

The Central Bank of Nigeria has introduced new measures to increase Foreign Exchange availability in the Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market, and ease the difficulties encountered in obtaining funds for some invisible transactions.

Personal Travel Allowance (PTA)

Applicants shall be eighteen (18) years of age and above
Applicants/beneficiaries shall be holders of Nigerian Passports
Applicants shall be account holders in FirstBank PTA shall only apply to journeys of not less than five (5) hours flight time
The flight must originate from Nigeria
Sale of PTA shall be for travel to be undertaken not more than 14 days from the day of the purchase of PTA
Applicants shall be entitled to $4,000.00 per quarter
Applicants shall present verifiable BVNs to their bankers

School Fees

Remittances shall be made directly to the School's account
Applications shall be for not more than $15,000.00 or its equivalent per term/semester.
Applicants shall be recognised, parents/guardians
Applicants shall provide their Bank Verification Numbers (BVN) to their bankers
Applicants shall present the following:

Duly completed form “A”
Admission letter from the university
Invoice from the university

Weekly Foreign Exchange Sales
Sales of Foreign Exchange by the Central Bank of Nigeria for PTA and School Fees will hold EVERY TUESDAY.

Please visit any FirstBank branch, speak to your Relationship Manager.

Thank you for banking with FirstBank.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
pokerboy:
Hello Guys...
Pls does anyone have information concerning The Consultants & Children's Practice Medical Centre at Ikoyi Lagos ?
How long does it take ?
Went for medicals Feb 12...
Till date Feb 23 no reply...
Any help ?
Thanks

same issue i have o! no reply since feb 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
penitential:
You no day go Spain again?

OMG!! THE stress of the visa is discouraging me o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Alexissanchezz: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Should I link my app online ? Or just leave it like that ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ajaokabir: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
She submitted unofficial transcript with the application and the official transcript order receipt has been sent to them as a reply to the mail request sent to her.

Thanks
Austinpee4:

The school is right and CIC knows about the processes to fulfill a condition on your offer letter that is why they ask that you show in your study permit application that you can meet the condition(s)if you apply with a conditional offer letter.

If your wife didn't submit her UNOFFICIAL undegrad transcript during her visa application, she has to show CIC that she has or can meet the condition.

Since transcript has been processed, attach the order reciept requesting the transcript to be sent to her school in canada as well as any email correspondence showing you are in the process of meeting the condition on your letter if the school won't give you unconditional letter. The study permit condition is a walk over. It's CIC call and not yours to worry over.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
wealth360:

if you just linked your account before this,you may wait to receive it via mail but if you had linked it since,check down the information status passage at correspondence letter section,click on the ^ button,you would see one new message,then open. I am happy for you because you outcried on this helpful forum from the beginning of your application though you ran to me but i'm sorry I was tightly scheduled in attending to your demands..congrats in advance by his grace since we hardly hear refusals after medicals except in careless situation whereby the applicant does not frequently check his/her account or email in case of any urgent demand from the case officer which would facilitate the processing of the application further.
*trv doctor*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Henrinco: February 2nd, M.ed, MUN Paper Route
2. Atrapon January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
3. Wealth360: January 31st, M.Sc. MEng. University of Saskatchewan. Paper route. Medical Mail 24th february
4. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route.
5. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february

for those who have submitted their TRV application kindly update the house your timeline
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by akinola12345: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alexissanchezz:
Should I link my app online ? Or just leave it like that ??
when did you apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wunmimi: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
@ Folaroyal,
please I send you an email. Kindly check .

Folaroyal:

You do not need to attach your correspondence letter on the thread
This date is the last day allowed to enter Canada with the permit you are holding. You should enter before that date.... on or before your resumption!
If anything prevents you from entering at the date specified on your offer letter; you MUST have substantial proof of reason (by deferral letter usually) to show at the PoE.
If you do not have or are not willing to process a deferral... Just jejely enter at the designated intake period!
Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
ajaokabir:
She submitted unofficial transcript with the application and the official transcript order receipt has been sent to them as a reply to the mail request sent to her.

Thanks
Okay. You may also want to keep checking that the transcript has gotten to her school since it's the university policy to issue unconditional offer letter only when the conditions are met. The transcript order receipt and the correspondence mail from her school should suffice as evidence that a new admission letter cannot be issued to her and that her condition is being met.
Now you've sent them a mail already to that regards, be hopefull about the outcome. I also applied with same conditional offer letter and i got my study permit approved.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Alexissanchezz: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
akinola12345:
when did you apply
16th feb
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Alexissanchezz: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
henrinco:
3. Wealth360: January 31st, M.Sc. MEng. University of Saskatchewan. Paper route. Medical Mail 24th february
5. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
6. Alexissanchezz, 16th feb, paper route

for those who have submitted their TRV application kindly update the house your timeline
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
ivyelle:
Good afternoon friends, I submitted my application fpt my student permit since January 19 2017 with all necessary documents but I haven't received any mail from the embassy for my medicals.should I send them a mail.please your advice will help. I suppose to start by may and this is the second time am applying. undecided
Your application is still within the processing time and sending them a mail isn't necessary yet.It's possible the respond to you before start of your program. Still exercise more patience and hopefully the get get back to you sooner that later.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Samo16: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
I know about this. When he said he experienced it.I believed he had completed his own transaction. Because for me am really keen about the rate. It might go up for us prospective canadians. They might use the same 375 USD convertion instead of the 239 original CBN rate....

[qquote author=michV post=54020059]@samo.16. Sir@folaroyal is correct. below is some portion of the mail my bank sent me this afternoon.

The Central Bank of Nigeria has introduced new measures to increase Foreign Exchange availability in the Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market, and ease the difficulties encountered in obtaining funds for some invisible transactions.

Personal Travel Allowance (PTA)

Applicants shall be eighteen (18) years of age and above
Applicants/beneficiaries shall be holders of Nigerian Passports
Applicants shall be account holders in FirstBank PTA shall only apply to journeys of not less than five (5) hours flight time
The flight must originate from Nigeria
Sale of PTA shall be for travel to be undertaken not more than 14 days from the day of the purchase of PTA
Applicants shall be entitled to $4,000.00 per quarter
Applicants shall present verifiable BVNs to their bankers

School Fees

Remittances shall be made directly to the School's account
Applications shall be for not more than $15,000.00 or its equivalent per term/semester.
Applicants shall be recognised, parents/guardians
Applicants shall provide their Bank Verification Numbers (BVN) to their bankers
Applicants shall present the following:

Duly completed form “A”
Admission letter from the university
Invoice from the university

Weekly Foreign Exchange Sales
Sales of Foreign Exchange by the Central Bank of Nigeria for PTA and School Fees will hold EVERY TUESDAY.

Please visit any FirstBank branch, speak to your Relationship Manager.

Thank you for banking with FirstBank.
[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ifydio(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
henrinco:

for those who have submitted their TRV applicati.on kindly update the house your timeline
September 21st online PGC cyber security and computer forensics lambton college. Medical mail 6th February medical passed 12 February .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by martineverest(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Segeye:

The admission took 3 months for processing after I submitted. I didn't have to contact any supervisor for the course. The duration is 2 years.
whats is the tuition fees for 2 yrs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Segeye:

did i hear u say (@ de bolded) that was pretty long.. mine took 3wks doh on a different school shaa!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Segeye: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
martineverest:
whats is the tuition fees for 2 yrs?

Tuition for MEng at UofR is about 20,000 CAD for 2 years.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by martineverest(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Segeye:

Tuition for MEng at UofR is about 20,000 CAD for 2 years.
ok...thanks..i'm considering the school,but 3months of application process is too much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by odagogo: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
martineverest:
ok...thanks..i'm considering the school,but 3months of application process is too much

most canadian uni. are the same....i applied to U of A since 1st nov, 2016, i got an offer just yesterday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
odagogo:

most canadian uni. are the same....i applied to U of A since 1st nov, 2016, i got an offer just yesterday.

I got my offer from The UofR approximately 8months after application. Don't know why it took so long.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.