Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

How Do You Know If You Were Blessed In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Know If You Were Blessed In Church? (471 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / Blessed In Believing / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If You Were Blessed In Church? by Henrolla(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy sunday everyone, especially to the Christians in house.
It's Sunday again and i believe most persons are back from church already.
So i would like us to share our understanging regarding the usual Sunday questions such as:
1. How was service today?
2. Hope you were blessed in church today?
3. Hope you were blessed in God's presence today? etc.

How exactly do we ascertain this blessing and what exactly gives us the conviction that we were blessed?
Please share with us.
Re: How Do You Know If You Were Blessed In Church? by frubben(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
How do u tell that u understand ur teacher in school after teaching
Re: How Do You Know If You Were Blessed In Church? by EngrNewton(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Henrolla:
Happy sunday everyone, especially to the Christians in house.
It's Sunday again and i believe most persons are back from church already.
So i would like us to share our understanging regarding the usual Sunday questions such as:
1. How was service today?
2. Hope you were blessed in church today?
3. Hope you were blessed in God's presence today? etc.

How exactly do we ascertain this blessing and what exactly gives us the conviction that we were blessed?
Please share with us.

Personally, when something in Church probably a testimony, sermon, choir ministration or even a one on one interaction addresses a challenge I came with.. #InSimpleTerms

(1) (Reply)

Why We MUST All See Jesus [pics] / Christian Under Fire For 'attacking' Sultan Of Sokoto Read More: Https://www.nai / Keep Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.