Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians (41364 Views)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
1) After they have runz all appropriate quarters, pay respect to the Godfathers,hired thugs for ballot snatching and shared some bags of rice before the elections.. Yes everything is set !!!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Naijapopular(f): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
bring it on
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by herzern1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
cool
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
2) They go the traditional way to receive blessings from the traditional religion

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Raydos: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pu$$¥
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
3) They Go to CHURCH AND mosques again to balance the equation grin

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by HungerBAD: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
That moment when the current incompetent administration will lose 2019 Election. they will be like. . . .

we for RIG am ooooooo!
we for no follow GEJ free and fair Election.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
4) They will start active and serious campaign across the street, distributing groundnut oil, rice, handbands and make promises of 24 hours light,good roads,clean water,free wireless and many more

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by RealJaneDoe: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
following
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
5) some how, some how.. They win first term. Time to party .. the plans worked coollipsrsealed

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Topam: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gej till 2019

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by juman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mr. free and fair election.

10 Likes

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Topam: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Buhari till 201?

1 Like

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Pidggin(f): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
GEJ hero of democracy smiley

My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian!

God bless you sir

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
6) They go to appreciate their fathers and of course they do not go alone.. grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
7) they and their wives during first term.. meanwhile 2nd term is fast approaching

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
8 ) Second term is approaching, i will use the tactics i used during first term.. a few fake promises, few thugs and some money for the people and bags of rice for the masses. sad

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
9) Then the questions start, opposition merges and serious scrutiny starts

sir what have you done in the power sector for four years

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
SIr, what about education, employment and infrastructure..what have you done so far ??

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Perfecttouch(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
3) They Go to CHURCH AND mosques again to balance the equation grin
goodluck beta go collect ur money from that bling bling pastor

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ok sir, what have you done concerning sports.. ??/

no too...

what of your hometown sir ??

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by emamos: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by StOla: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
When the questions started rolling in, he became President "I will do", as Rotimi Amaechi rightly opined.

I will fight corruption in my 2nd term.
I will provide electricity by 2019.
I will repair refineries by 2018.
I will provide jobs by 2019.

Ogbeni, what did you achieve in 5 years?

Hmmmm!

I will do...

You are fired!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Then they start reading the wicked comments on twitter and trends like somebody must go.. they start reading criticms of their govt on newspapers and nairaland and the opposition clamouring for the people to vote them out..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
THEY asking what exactly did i do to this people sef ??.. This rice and oil is not working oh..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Then they start thinking of every possible way to win back the voters grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Then they start listening to suggestions from every corner. FRom old and young..

Most of the suggestions are very stupid and unimplementable as they surrond themselves with stupid advisers..

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by socialmediaman: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hilarious! Hope the present government doesn't pass through this same sequence. People will be more brutal with them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
AND THEN someone tells them to bring more money for some quarters and quarters.. meanwhile.. election is only two weeks away

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
gringringrin When you have been elected president after boycotting presidential debates and realise that you have no clue on how to achieve your bogus promises gringrin

gringrin And your followers discovers that they have been scammed gringringringringrin

170 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
then someone suggests one kind of bam idea to them and they are like " that is the key"... this should work

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' / Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.