Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,715 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians (41361 Views)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by tainot2002(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Your head dey there @ OP
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Everfrank(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
1) After they have runz all appropriate quarters, pay respect to the Godfathers,hired thugs for ballot snatching and shared some bags of rice before the elections.. Yes everything is set !!!
Your satire is factual and well told.
Do you realize you are a rare Nairalander to have made front page with your first topic on your second day as a member(?)
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Appareil(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Vraiment Au contraire, je ne suis pas contente avec le OP!!!!
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Appareil(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
1) After they have runz all appropriate quarters, pay respect to the Godfathers,hired thugs for ballot snatching and shared some bags of rice before the elections.. Yes everything is set !!!
Je ne suis pas contente avec toi! Laissé GEJ tranquille pardon!
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by misscall247: 1:27am On Aug 29, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

STill famzing the winner grin
Op hope dis pix touched u too.........it teks a civilized man to do want GEJ did here

I ve said if @any point I'm not ready to accept defeat,I will not near d corridor of power

Gej is d 1st Nigerian president to do dis#i love him 4dis

1 Like

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by jay7(m): 3:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Perfecttouch:
goodluck beta go collect ur money from that bling bling pastor

Name of the pastor please I need the money for something important
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by lilwill(m): 4:30am On Aug 29, 2016
seguno2:

E be like sey you are just as illiterate as our president wey no get certificate.
Is that true?
Otherwise you should have read, heard and felt the presence of DISCOS, GENCOS as part of the long overdue electricity sector reforms.
Please don't perish for lack of knowledge.
Please.

considering the fact that Nigeria until Feb 2016 was still generating the same amount of power for over 30 years, wetin the discos and gencos do? who dey epp
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by lilwill(m): 4:34am On Aug 29, 2016
userplainly:
Yes... Mr Sabi.. U DOH TALK ABI?....buh den tins dey go well... U ask am about sport, transportation, education, electricity, food n co...
U put beta pic, u laff belle full.... ..........
THE BETTER PERSON WEN U VOTE IN HIS PLACE DEY DO ANYTHING? d old fool nearly kill we football team for RIO Olympics....
Rice na 23k a bag... Fowl Feed na 18k a bag... Warri to Benin na 700...while bfo na 450....
to buy car na anoda story....
Fuel n kero na Dead.. N145... while kero N230 ..
tell me say ona dey get light..
egg na N50
Primary n Secondary school fees is more
expensive than that of Universities......

Mister man.... WETI U DEY POST..

smh...

most people do not actually understand what we are really going through in Nigeria right now and are too blinded by their own personal problems to see the bigger picture.

but please just ask yourself this my brother, and answer honestly, if Jonathan was still in power now, how do you think Nigeria will be? way worse or way better

2 Likes

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by lilwill(m): 4:35am On Aug 29, 2016
ndcide:
No problem , man from Kenya and his team are still on election mood, they are still gloating and it's so exciting.
Seun and lalasticlala, are excited to move it to front page. No problem.

But when we respond now, they will say we hate buhari, they will tell us it will cause ethnic unrest.

When we respond they will ask us why we are not joining hands with the government to build the nation.
When we respond, they will still ask us why we want to ridicule buhari's government.

They will tell us it's because they are fighting corruption... These people just don't know when to stop.

The moderator and admin are enjoying it now. When the ruthless response start coming, they'll be looking for who to ban.

You guys consider. First to do, no dey pain. second to do, eye go red.

abeg Jonathan's wailers did way worse things on NL
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by lilwill(m): 4:41am On Aug 29, 2016
misscall247:
Op hope dis pix touched u too.........it teks a civilized man to do want GEJ did here

I ve said if @any point I'm not ready to accept defeat,I will not near d corridor of power

Gej is d 1st Nigerian president to do dis#i love him 4dis

I agree with you. but considering the internal and external scrutiny Nigeria was going through during the elections Jonathan knew that was the only way he could save face( and now he is receiving medals for it) so to me it was a common sense decision. besides even his closest allies then were all about looting the CBN and escaping with the money so he was basically surrounded by people waiting to abandon him at the slightest provocation
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by seguno2: 5:17am On Aug 29, 2016
lilwill:
considering the fact that Nigeria until Feb 2016 was still generating the same amount of power for over 30 years, wetin the discos and gencos do? who dey epp

You think sey na I-better-pass-my-neighbor matter na im we dey talk abi?
Who dem epp ko.
WHEN dem go epp ni.
If you have an engineer around you, please ask him to explain things to you oh.

2 Likes

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by lilwill(m): 5:46am On Aug 29, 2016
seguno2:

You think sey na I-better-pass-my-neighbor matter na im we dey talk abi?
Who dem epp ko.
WHEN dem go epp ni.
If you have an engineer around you, please ask him to explain things to you oh.

dude, I'm a year 5 student of Elect Elect Engr.

so when I tell you that our discos have done nothing to improve our electricity generation, it's because they haven't. do you even know how much power Nigeria as a whole would need to be be sufficient , at least 150GW and we are only generating an average of just 3.6 - 5GW

do the research dude. don't just talk because you know how to
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 5:51am On Aug 29, 2016
ebuka440:
Themanfromkenya, go to hell and burn to............

because of a thread i created... ?

God bless you
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2016
seguno2:

E be like sey you are just as illiterate as our president wey no get certificate.
Is that true?
Otherwise you should have read, heard and felt the presence of DISCOS, GENCOS as part of the long overdue electricity sector reforms.
Please don't perish for lack of knowledge.
Please.

when u make logical points., cc me so we can engage in a healthy argument....
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by userplainly(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2016
lilwill:

smh...

most people do not actually understand what we are really going through in Nigeria right now and are too blinded by their own personal problems to see the bigger picture.

but please just ask yourself this my brother, and answer honestly, if Jonathan was still in power now, how do you think Nigeria will be? way worse or way better

brahh... I knw it wud b better cos he has good plans or a little better than his 1st tenure.... during his era u could feel it... u knew we r catching up wit the BIG COUNTRIES.... we were more recognized... even our sport team got to greater heights.....
our music was more accepted...
our culture was teached in countries that normly wud not tink abt us...
we over shadow south Africa ...
JUS THAT THE LEVEL OF ILLITERATES N GREEDY OLD N YOUNG FOLKS IN POWER R JUS TOO OVERWHELMING.... n Nigerians don't want the truth, They like to be bullied n deceive

1 Like

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by faceland: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
Then they start famzing the winner .... NO be me go go jail.. grin

All this picture was at least a year before the election. Buhari was still the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by adegeye38(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2016
OP, you are so on point, but you left out , the massive looting and corruption by the president and his ministers, Nigerians are hypocrites, corrupt and stupid, corruption is on all levels, we have weak institutions that allow corruption at the government level to fester.

Making Nigeria great starts from you and me...

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANNA SEE
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by AdeKamal(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2016
na una sabi... just let's support the government and pray for the nation
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by TheManfromKenya: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
faceland:

All this picture was at least a year before the election. Buhari was still the opposition.

na u know..
Re: Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians by Khez: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
dry joke

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.