Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job (1198 Views)

Software Developer Wanted / WP Developer Wanted At Sango / A Full-time Full-stack Developer Wanted In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by royalemperors: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
I intend to develop a mobile app, it would have features, exactly like 2go, but the aim, purpose and vision for the app totally diff from 2go.

Kindly send me a pm if you are capable of executing this job and I would respond to your pm immediately or just drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you on whatsapp. I need the app running atleast January 2017.
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by royalemperors: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
royalemperors:
I intend to develop a mobile app, it would have features, exactly like 2go, but the aim, purpose and vision for the app totally diff from 2go.

Kindly send me a pm if you are capable of executing this job and I would respond to your pm immediately or just drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you on whatsapp. I need the app running atleast January 2017.
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by Fadman4real(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
How much are you willing to pay
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by royalemperors: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fadman4real:
How much are you willing to pay

Mr man there was no where in my post were I opined on working with a low budget.

I'm also into I.T, I have an I.T film, me or my firm isn't into app development. I know the market and the average amount developing such app is going to cost me.

Do a good job for me and I pay you according to our agreed amount.
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by lekropasky(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Allright. 07035452307.
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by Fadman4real(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
royalemperors:

Mr man there was no where in my post were I opined on working with a low budget.

I'm also into I.T, I have an I.T film, me or my firm isn't into app development. I know the market and the average amount developing such app is going to cost me.

Do a good job for me and I pay you according to our agreed amount.

You didnt have to sound harsh u av to understand that a lot of people have no idea about what it tames to create apps and such give a ridiculous low price for such products.

I am into android app development and this is my number we could chat on whatsapp or skype
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by vicsrael: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
royalemperors:

i can do that for you my whatsapp number is 08130687861
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by royalemperors: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fadman4real:

You didnt have to sound harsh u av to understand that a lot of people have no idea about what it tames to create apps and such give a ridiculous low price for such products.

I am into android app development and this is my number we could chat on whatsapp or skype *****

I'm sorry for my choice of words, wasn't my intention to be harsh nor cause any harm. Seen, I will chat you up on whatsapp.
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by royalemperors: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
vicsrael:

i can do that for you my whatsapp number is ******

Noted sir!
you will get a whatsapp message from me soon.
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by royalemperors: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
lekropasky:
Allright. *****
Alright sir!
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by Vivienne01(f): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2016
royalemperors:

Whatsapp contact : 07032828844
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by opezyhick: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2016
it has to be a team work.. am advising you to put up a team. 08138600263
Re: Java Mobile App Developer Wanted For A Job by globalink: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
contact me on 07035086097

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Database Experts Please Come In / Things You Can Learn From Mark Zuckerberg’s Past New Year Resolutions / I Need Help On A Php Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.