Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Is It A Sin To To Chase Babe In A Church? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To To Chase Babe In A Church? (1709 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To To Chase Babe In A Church? by Muvacci(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
LuvU2:
cheesycheesy
Lol! Cork will have your small head for deraling his thread cheesy
Re: Is It A Sin To To Chase Babe In A Church? by LuvU2: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Muvacci:

Lol! Cork will have your small head for deraling his thread cheesy
Lolsss he will hve urs first
Re: Is It A Sin To To Chase Babe In A Church? by Muvacci(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
LuvU2:
Lolsss he will hve urs first
embarassed You'll let him have mine?
Re: Is It A Sin To To Chase Babe In A Church? by Charles4075(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mr Cork, carry on. Nothing do you.
Re: Is It A Sin To To Chase Babe In A Church? by LuvU2: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Muvacci:

embarassed You'll let him have mine?
lipsrsealedgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Ways Guys Save Ladies' Contacts On Their Phone / Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio / Pocohuntas Say Her Face Is Like Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.