Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (11194 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
soberkid:

Which kain public thanking is that? angry
if you thank her here I'll personally relate your message to her.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
Bros the matter tire me. I was surprised she could part with such a sum. I'm not broke or living under her but she doesn't like me paying the bills alone. She even wants a joint account. Where we are currently staying she paid half while I paid half. She doesn't allow me pay for everything.
cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Pictures of the big envelope, or....
bae be serious.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
just keep an eye on her.... dnt mind that lousy one up there
cheesy cheesy Laughing at the both of you.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
I do bro. As a matter of fact she's an angel. But this is like a dream to me. She just gave it to me just like that.
She must have a good heart. Abeg you get her number?
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by IHATEPUZZY(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
as funny as it might look or sound the money belongs to her and not my boss.

.I have every right to believe wateva I desire tongue

my instinct doesn't lielipsrsealed
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

She must have a good heart. Abeg you get her number?
Yes she does. Haba. I no go get my bae number again?
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
bcareful with that money ur boss gave u to deposit tomorrow morning oo undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy Laughing at the both of you.
lalasticlala mynd44 farano seun... i don't want wahala this evening
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
as i was saying
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
Yes she does. Haba. I no go get my bae number again?
PM me her number, lemme thank her for you... wink
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by hertz9te(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
she does. Why do you ask?
hook a brother up
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

PM me her number, lemme thank her for you... wink
thank her here I'll personally relate your message to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
hertz9te:
hook a brother up
one step at a time.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lai Mohammed undecided
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
Lai Mohammed undecided
please with all due respect don't insult me. I won't tolerate it from you.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
... i don't want wahala this evening
Why call the mods?, is "laughing at the both of you" an insult?.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
bae be serious.

I'm sorry sir.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
please respect yourself.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I'm sorry sir.
it's alright ma.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
please respect yourself.
Have i disrespected myself?.

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
thank her here I'll personally relate your message to her.
Haba bro, you have no idea how much i want to thank her for you.

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
please with all due respect don't insult me. I won't tolerate it from you.
show me the insult ..
metcheew..
did i quote u undecided.

Wen u are done quoting me don't forget to return the money to your boss the owner of the car u are driving.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Haba bro, you have no idea how much i want to thank her for you.
lols
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
show me the insult ..
metcheew..
did i quote u undecided.

Wen u are done quoting me don't forget to return the money to your boss the owner of the car u are driving.
take your frustration elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
show me the insult ..
metcheew..
did i quote u undecided.

guys you see wah am saying...this is another one
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
.. sorry bou tat
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
So what do you want us to do then
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
guys you see wah am saying...this is another one
Bros leave that girl. She's obviously frustrated. Na girl like am count that kind money give man so she's surprised.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
take your frustration elsewhere.
hahaha..
frustration how undecided
Only someone with low self-esteem. ..
Seek attention. .
like the one I'm seeing now grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
ellacute45:
So what do you want us to do then
cry if you want to.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
nigger i know wat am saying ... ~gurls dey cruel, treacherous nd viperous...~ ~all of them are dsame~

U bgnin to sound off d' point.
d'z nada in civilised countries. Dat's her nature and person. Plz, don't generalise. Juz say sm.
Hv met and stl wt such typa gals. They only nid ya luv and nt d' opposite. Doesn't mean u shud lose guard. We alwz use our heads wt 'em. If she can gv u dat, it simply means... I gv u all, no reserve. its u, don't brk my hrt.
bkiaful tho, sm can use it as bait for future haunting. Gud ones don't.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? / My Fiancee Insist On Getting B.j First / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.