Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (11209 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
.. sorry bou tat
Apology accepted.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
cry if you want to.

Cry over a fake pic?
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
ellacute45:
So what do you want us to do then
i tire oo grin grin..
maybe he wants to us to succvk his cork cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
hahaha..
frustration how undecided
Only someone with low self-esteem. ..
Seek attention. .
like the one I'm seeing now grin
or rather someone whose surprised that a girl like her could part with such a sum? Life must be really difficult for you. I understand. It is well.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

U bgnin to sound off d' point.
d'z nada in civilised countries. Dat's her nature and person. Plz, don't generalise. Juz say sm.
Hv met and stl wt such typa gals. They only nid ya luv and nt d' opposite. Doesn't mean u shud lose guard. We alwz use our heads wt 'em. If she can gv u dat, it simply means... I gv u all, no reserve. its u, don't brk my hrt.
bkiaful tho, sm can use it as bait for future haunting. Gud ones don't.
... lols funny guy
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
Bros leave that girl. She's obviously frustrated. Na girl like am count that kind money give man so she's surprised.
Na how many hundred abi thousand naira nahim dey shark u .....She give you as gift, u accept and lockup gan, no cum here con make announcement.

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
i tire oo grin grin..
maybe he wants to us to succvk his cork cheesy
maybe that's what you do behind closed doors. Who knows?
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
ellacute45:

Cry over a fake pic?
sorry but you asked a question an he answered you...lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
sorry but you asked a question an he answered you...lols
grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
or rather someone whose surprised that a girl like her could part with such a sum? Life must be really difficult for you. I understand. It is well.
did you ever ask urself..
what's her occupation grin.
Only dangote or high politician daughters lavish money like that.
shey na port Harcourt she de stay..
shey na imo state she from come. grin.
u don enter one chance.
she is transferring another's man seed to u.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by jeffery251(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
Stop lying to us...we aren't kids.
It seems like a lie to u becos ur type only knows how to collect, collect and collect from their man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
u don enter one chance.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
so you jst belived she gave him

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
so you jst belived she gave him
since e de force am for my throat undecided
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by hertz9te(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
one step at a time.
lol
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
since e de force am for my throat undecided
shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
I know you are damn serious, me sef fear as I c the money...personally,i can never accept such a money from a girl i didnt tell i was broke o...but since you said she's your girlfriend and you guys av been together for 3yrs..just bone,spend your Money,just just a kind gesture.but don't forget to pay your tithe.

but on the contrary,she may want to test you oo...but I can't imagine how/why someone will test her boyfriend with money...maybe gold digging test.what is her aim? I strongly suggest that you should ask her seriously,why she gave you such a huge amount of money when you never requested for it.

any of my advise you take,don't forget to pay your tithe
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
u don enter one chance.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
I don't need to ask myself anything. I've been dating her for 3yrs now and I know the type of woman I'm dating. She's not even igbo but Ikwerre girl. Her pops is a retired process engineer with Shell. Her mom is a medical doctor while she works in the same place with me. I expect to see nothing less from someone like you. You probably suck dick and spread your legs for a living and so feel every woman is like you. They're still women who have dignity and work for their money without sleeping around. I don't have to explain myself to you cos people like you are only good in collecting.

5 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
DESNAT:
I know you are damn serious, me sef fear as I c the money...personally,i can never accept such a money from a girl i didnt tell i was broke o...but since you said she's your girlfriend and you guys av been together for 3yrs..just bone,spend your Money,just just a kind gesture.but don't forget to pay your tithe.

but on the contrary,she may want to test you oo...but I can't imagine how/why someone will test her boyfriend with money...maybe gold digging test.what is her aim? I strongly suggest that you should ask her seriously,why she gave you such a huge amount of money when you never requested for it.

any of my advise you take,don't forget to pay your tithe
nothing do you bros. Bros I'm scared. I've not spent a kobo from the money. According to her she said she gave me the money to use it for anything I know I'm having money issues with.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
I don't need to ask myself anything. I've been dating her for 3yrs now and I know the type of woman I'm dating. She's not even igbo but Ikwerre girl. Her pops is a retired process engineer with Shell. Her mom is a medical doctor while she works in the same place with me. I expect to see nothing less from someone like you. You probably suck dick and spread your legs for a living and so feel every woman is like you. They're still women who have dignity and work for their money without sleeping around. I don't have to explain myself to you cos people like you are only good in collecting.
so u mean u have dignity for eating a woman's money.
i laff in Chinese chi-wag grin.
sorry u are no longer the head..u are now the neck.

Sorry to say, a man that eat his woman's money is not a real man.

It would have been better if it was an expensive gift.

Collecting money from your woman is really wow..
wow that's all i have to say.
smh.

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
jeffery251:

It seems like a lie to u becos ur type only knows how to collect, collect and collect from their man.
My parents will even spank me if i make the mistake of giving a man such an amount of money, maka why?...I rather dash it to my mum...and she will never forget the act.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:

smh.

I can really see you're pained but such is life. You're not qualified to tell me who's real or who's not. As a matter of fact you really need to go and do what you do best right now which suck dickk. Why is it biting you in your pants by the way? Is it your money? Abi na your papa give me the money wen I dey spend?
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
I can really see you're pained but such is life. You're not qualified to tell me who's real or who's not. As a matter of fact you really need to go and do what you do best right now which suck dickk.
while you go and spend your woman's money grin
such is life grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
You previously told us you don't collect things from her and she doesn't collect from you too.

Now you've collected a huge amount from her...that's if she gave you that money.

Ikwerre girl!.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
while you go and spend your woman's money grin
such is life grin
she equally spends mine. It's a mutual thing. Admit that you're shocked and surprised not all girls are broke ass like you. Everything about you was paid for or bought by someone even your pants. You don't even have a kobo to your name.

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:

smh.

I concur to the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by rosalieene(f): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
Bros the matter tire me. I was surprised she could part with such a sum. I'm not broke or living under her but she doesn't like me paying the bills alone. She even wants a joint account. Where we are currently staying she paid half while I paid half. She doesn't allow me pay for everything.
you both are even cohabiting together.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Since we all bragging, see the money my ex Gave me

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
You previously told us you don't collect things from her and she doesn't collect from you too.

Now you've collected a huge amount from her...that's if she gave you that money.

Ikwerre girl!.
funny enough I've not even spent a kobo from the money she gave me. That's the difference between an independent girl and a hungry beggar.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:

Ikwerre girl!.
he just admitted "she equally spends mine"

He keeps contradicting himself cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by rosalieene(f): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:

Ikwerre girl!.
I tire ooo

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
undecided those mods ban me sha
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
he just admitted "she equally spends mine"
He keeps contradicting himself cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.