Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (161265 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Sanni45(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2016
sotall:
Thanks boss
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Evening guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by irich21(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
sotall:
Hi guys, I am a computer engineer and specializes in servicing and repairing laptops. Post your laptops issue here and i will give you solution that would help you fix it yourself.

Do you have a BIOS-passworded laptop and finding it hard to clear the password?

Call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature

Other engineers in the house can contribute.
My laptop just stopped coming up and the engineer can't even explain a thing pls what number can I call so I can explain better
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Miguelflacko(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
i keep trying my password but keeps saying incorrect password... pls how do log in
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2016
irich21:

My laptop just stopped coming up and the engineer can't even explain a thing pls what number can I call so I can explain better
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Miguelflacko:
i keep trying my password but keeps saying incorrect password... pls how do log in
then you must have forgotten your password or your operating system maybe corrupt . If you are unable to log in to your admin account, you are gonna need a third party tool to wipe off your password and gain access to your files. You will need an engineer to do this for you.
Alternately , you can format and re-install a new operating system if you do not have important files on your hard drive. if you are in Lagos and need help on this , call or whatsapp 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Bodmit(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Engineer please help me with my laptop, since yesterday my laptop keep display missing BOOTMGR any time I switch it ON. Pls tell me what to do. Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bodmit:
Engineer please help me with my laptop, since yesterday my laptop keep display missing BOOTMGR any time I switch it ON. Pls tell me what to do. Thanks
Your operating system is corrupt or has bad files .
Reload a new operating system
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2016
morning friends
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
evening guys...just checking your messages
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by fabuloz1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
1. My dell XPS M1530 laptop doesn't display on screen but it powers. What's the possible cause and solution?
2. It always over heat when in use
3. I need a new battery for it. I've tried getting a battery but couldn't find any. Any recommendation on where i could get one?
Thanks in anticipation for your candid reply
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2016
fabuloz1:
1. My dell XPS M1530 laptop doesn't display on screen but it powers. What's the possible cause and solution?
2. It always over heat when in use
3. I need a new battery for it. I've tried getting a battery but couldn't find any. Any recommendation on where i could get one?
Thanks in anticipation for your candid reply
I think you should solve the problem of display first before thinking of buying battery.
The display problem of this your system comes from the extra VGA card with it uses. Get a working VGA card and get an engineer to replace it .
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by degenuine1(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2016
please i need help. my hp 650 started showing pink and green colours, later on, it changed evrytin to white. iv tried it with external display n evrytin is fine. iv tested the screen and is ok. iv tried changing flex with different types, stil nothing... pls am confuse.. can the panel that gives display to the screen different from dat of external? or do i need the exact flex with the same serial no ( found at the end that goes to the screen) ... pls help.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
degenuine1:
please i need help. my hp 650 started showing pink and green colours, later on, it changed evrytin to white. iv tried it with external display n evrytin is fine. iv tested the screen and is ok. iv tried changing flex with different types, stil nothing... pls am confuse.. can the panel that gives display to the screen different from dat of external? or do i need the exact flex with the same serial no ( found at the end that goes to the screen) ... pls help.
that is a hardware problem .You have done much of the diagnosis yourself . So I advice you visit a hardware engineer. If you are in Lagos, whatsapp or call me on 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Hemesey: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
I have a problem with my hp250 g2, my keyboard will stop working immediately I press f12 to go on flight mode. buh it will work when I go to network n deactivate flight mode. please help ooo
win 8.1 single language
4gb ram
500gb hdd
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Hemesey: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
I have a problem with my hp250 g2, my keyboard will stop working immediately I press f12 to go on flight mode. buh it will work when I go to network n deactivate flight mode. please help ooo
win 8.1 single language
4gb ram
500gb hddI have a problem with my hp250 g2, my keyboard will stop working immediately I press f12 to go on flight mode. buh it will work when I go to network n deactivate flight mode. please help ooo
win 8.1 single language
4gb ram
500gb hdd
win 8.1 single language
4gb ram
500gb hdd
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Gabflex: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2016
sotall:
Try changing/upgrading your RAM. Also try disabling all hidden/background processes that runs when your laptop is on e.g disk optimization schedule.

I use 4gb ram and half a terrabyte.

not try disabling anything yet..

pLs the procedure to disabling the Hidden/backgroung processes.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Gabflex:

I use 4gb ram and half a terrabyte.

not try disabling anything yet..

pLs the procedure to disabling the Hidden/backgroung processes.
Open Windows Explorer and right-click on your C drive. Select Properties and press
the Tools tab.
Here under Optimize and defragment drive , click
on the Optimize button. The Optimize Drives box
will open. Click on the Change settings box.
Uncheck the "Run on a schedule" check-box and
Click OK.
Defragmentation will be disabled on your
Windows computer.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by rookidmart: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
OP, Asus notebook is displaying hard disk failure. Can this be fixed or do I have to get a new hard disk?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
rookidmart:
OP, Asus notebook is displaying hard disk failure.
Can this be fixed or do I have to get a new hard disk?
use another working hard drive to test it to know if your hard drive is bad . If it boots then your hard drive is bad . if it doesn't boot, your board needs to be checked . If you need working hard drive at a good price, whatsapp or call 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by hawksford: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Guys!!!!
Please help me out ooo, my 6 months old hp 250 G4 laptop is not powering on at all after I was unable to access it for about a week
Please help, I've tried charging even without the battery, but it's not booting to life, no light is coming on
Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
hawksford:
Guys!!!!
Please help me out ooo, my 6 months old hp 250 G4 laptop is not powering on at all after I was unable to access it for about a week
Please help, I've tried charging even without the battery, but it's not booting to life, no light is coming on
Thanks
This is an hardware issue. If your laptop is still under warranty, you can take it back to where you purchased it and get it done under warranty. if you are in Lagos, and you need an engineer to help you fix it, whatsap or call 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by hawksford: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
sotall:
This is an hardware issue. If your laptop is still under warranty, you can take it back to where you purchased it and get it done under warranty. if you are in Lagos, and you need an engineer to help you fix it, whatsap or call 08164685979

Thanks bro, it's still under warranty, I thought it was a minor issue, thanks, I'll take it to their service centre
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:59am On Dec 02, 2016
morning guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Gabflex: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2016
sotall:

Open Windows Explorer and right-click on your C drive. Select Properties and press
the Tools tab.
Click OK.
Windows computer.
Thanks, hope it solves the problem of not, restoring will be my nxt move.. I'm greatful
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Gabflex: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
sotall:

the Tools tab.
Click OK.
Windows computer.

didn't solve the problem
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gabflex:

didn't solve the problem
then you have loads of Junks and POP interfering with the normal functioning of your system. Back up your important files . Reload and drive your system. then transfer your files back.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Gabflex: 2:37am On Dec 03, 2016
sotall:
then you have loads of Junks and POP interfering with the normal functioning of your system. Back up your important files . Reload and drive your system. then transfer your files back.

I will give it a try
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by vistaz: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please I want to buy a flex of HP 15,if anybody have please let me know.My whatsapp no is 09031805967
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Izugab(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2016
Pls Engineer,my laptop developed a fault yesterday. when i on it, it wil start displaying sometin like minus on d screen,hav try removing d batery but it keeps on displaying the sam minus and non of d keyboard is working.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izugab:
Pls Engineer,my laptop developed a fault yesterday. when i on it, it wil start displaying sometin like minus on d screen,hav try removing d batery but it keeps on displaying the sam minus and non of d keyboard is working.
the minus sign means your system is searching for hard drive . If this continues without booting, then either your hard drive is not properly connected or the hard drive has gone bad.
Also, it maybe due to a bad or corrupt OS. I advice you see an engineer to help you diagnose and fix it if you are not good with hardware disassembly.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izugab:
the minus sign means your system is searching for hard drive . If this continues without booting, then either your hard drive is not properly connected or the hard drive has gone bad.
Also, it maybe due to a bad or corrupt OS. I advice you see an engineer to help you diagnose and fix it if you are not good with hardware disassembly.
if you are in Lagos, whatsapp or call me on 08164685979 .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (107) (Reply)

How Can Remove A .rar Password / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.