Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (160713 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Uwaeromosele:
..Is that all that can happen..I also suspect my VGA
If your HP 630 motherboard is the type with embedded graphics card, then this display issue maybe coming from there.
If you have removed and replaced Ram sticks and the system still refuses to display, I advice you see a motherboard technician. If you are in Lagos, you can call or whatsapp me on 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Uwaeromosele: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
sotall:

If your HP 630 motherboard is the type with embedded graphics card, then this display issue maybe coming from there.
If you have removed and replaced Ram sticks and the system still refuses to display, I advice you see a motherboard technician. If you are in Lagos, you can call or whatsapp me on 08164685979.
...Okay.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nizguy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
sotall:
On average 5K

okay.thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by fastowas: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2017
compaq cq58 shows charging but not coming on. What is the problem
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2017
fastowas:
compaq cq58 shows charging but not coming on. What is the problem
that is likely a motherboard problem. See a technician.if you are in Lagos. I can help you fix it
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by fastowas: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2017
sotall:
that is likely a motherboard problem. See a technician.if you are in Lagos. I can help you fix it
I am in lagos
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Wonder1844(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pls is any Laptop/phone Engineer here residing in Warri?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by iamrey(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Please do any laptop engineer reside in benin. please mine need to b repaired.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Miscellaneous(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2017
I bought a new hp envy pc some few months back with win10 pre-installed. But it hasn't been rosy for me onwards...

First, a particular key in the keyboard stopped working. I repaired it. A week after, another key stopped, the repairer said it couldn't be fixed that i need to buy the full keyboard and replace it. Well, I observed that the pc crashes too often. And on the recent crash, most of my keys are not working.

What could be the cause of these constant crashes?
Do u think changing keyboard hardware is the solution?
If i change it won't the pc continue crashing and then spoil it again?

I personally think it is software problem and not hardware. But, since i don't know what next or more on this situation i want ur opinion guys @all..

Pls
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Miscellaneous:
I bought a new hp envy pc some few months back with win10 pre-installed. But it hasn't been rosy for me onwards...

First, a particular key in the keyboard stopped working. I repaired it. A week after, another key stopped, the repairer said it couldn't be fixed that i need to buy the full keyboard and replace it. Well, I observed that the pc crashes too often. And on the recent crash, most of my keys are not working.

What could be the cause of these constant crashes?
Do u think changing keyboard hardware is the solution?
If i change it won't the pc continue crashing and then spoil it again?

I personally think it is software problem and not hardware. But, since i don't know what next or more on this situation i want ur opinion guys @all..

Pls
keyboard not working most times is a hardware issue. The best solution is to replace it.
As for the crashing of your PC, the operating system has bad files .you can use system restore to restore the system to when it was working optimally. Your documents and other files will not be affected. Once done, you can turn off windows updates on your system. Incomplete installation of updates is a major cause of OS crashed for original windows

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Miscellaneous(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
sotall:
keyboard not working most times is a hardware issue. The best solution is to replace it.
As for the crashing of your PC, the operating system has bad files .you can use system restore to restore the system to when it was working optimally. Your documents and other files will not be affected. Once done, you can turn off windows updates on your system. Incomplete installation of updates is a major cause of OS crashed for original windows
I'll do as u av told me. Thanks alot
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by czarina(f): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Good morning, up till yesterday my HP pavilion notebook was working though for some time has been heating up and the dust inside could be seen. Just yesterday I I left it on at work all through and only closed it (without shutting down) when it was time to leave, got home and wanted to proceed with the writing I was doing and the keyboard initially typed trash , and stopped working altogether after some time... Had to try trouble shooting after I logged in with the on-screen keyboard, still nothing, I was told it could be hardware issues as it stated the keyboard software was working normally... Need your opinion... What could be the cause? cry @Sotall and others
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2017
czarina:
Good morning, up till yesterday my HP pavilion notebook was working though for some time has been heating up and the dust inside could be seen. Just yesterday I I left it on at work all through and only closed it (without shutting down) when it was time to leave, got home and wanted to proceed with the writing I was doing and the keyboard initially typed trash , and stopped working altogether after some time... Had to try trouble shooting after I logged in with the on-screen keyboard, still nothing, I was told it could be hardware issues as it stated the keyboard software was working normally... Need your opinion... What could be the cause? cry @Sotall and others
The best solution for most laptop keyboard issues is replacement. Though getting it out and removing/cleaning out accumulated dust can make it work but not all the time.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Almaiga: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
I need an advise from any Computer guru in the house. My System uses a 2008 Windows, I try to Install 2012 version of AutoCad and all effort I made proved abortive. Does this mean any newer version of a Software can not be installed on an old Windows Version?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Miscellaneous(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
sotall:

Now the keyboard just type anyhow on it's own. When it stops, i can only use some keys when i press another

E.g i can make use of caps lock key when i press the volume dowm button. It's a new laptop. Don't u think the problem is just connection problem of the keyboard?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Miscellaneous:

Now the keyboard just type anyhow on it's own. When it stops, i can only use some keys when i press another

E.g i can make use of caps lock key when i press the volume dowm button. It's a new laptop. Don't u think the problem is just connection problem of the keyboard?
No, it is not. The keyboard is bad.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2017
Almaiga:

I need an advise from any Computer guru in the house. My System uses a 2008 Windows, I try to Install 2012 version of AutoCad and all effort I made proved abortive. Does this mean any newer version of a Software can not be installed on an old Windows Version?
Thanks in advance.
It is most likely that some installation files which are necessary for the software to be installed are missing from your Windows or from the raw file of your software.
Try updating your Windows
Or get another version of the software
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by czarina(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
sotall:
The best solution for most laptop keyboard issues is replacement. Though getting it out and removing/cleaning out accumulated dust can make it work but not all the time.
Chineke! See unplanned expenses... Thanks alot
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ihec(m): 4:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Gud day my laptop Toshiba dynabook T552/36FBD satelite L850 Series do trip off(not shuting down) @ exactly 30minute 4rm the time i switched it on. Av tried removing de ba3 nd pluging direct bt it stil trips afta 30min, av also checked power settings and its nt 4rm there. it usually trips with a sound as like a little spark. And then i av to on it cos it wont on automaticali.Evn when i on it again it doesnt on @ once it stil make dat spark sound and den start booting after like 10seconds wch after 30 minutes it stil trips of without prior notice and den i have to on it again nd daz hw de cycle continues. plr kindly profer a solution to me ASAP.
#U AR BLESSED
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:02am On Sep 21, 2017
ihec:
Gud day my laptop Toshiba dynabook T552/36FBD satelite L850 Series do trip off(not shuting down) @ exactly 30minute 4rm the time i switched it on. Av tried removing de ba3 nd pluging direct bt it stil trips afta 30min, av also checked power settings and its nt 4rm there. it usually trips with a sound as like a little spark. And then i av to on it cos it wont on automaticali.Evn when i on it again it doesnt on @ once it stil make dat spark sound and den start booting after like 10seconds wch after 30 minutes it stil trips of without prior notice and den i have to on it again nd daz hw de cycle continues. plr kindly profer a solution to me ASAP.
#U AR BLESSED
that is a motherboard problem. See a motherboard technician. If you are in Lagos, holla me on 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by akaahs(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pls gurus in d house, my PC is showing me incorrect password after I input d password. What shall I do?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by damilton(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
please, is it possible to get a new motherboard. i want to change my toshiba laptop motherboard since it only power on for 8seconds and off without any display and the engineer who worked on it says i need to change the board.
any help, just chat me up on 08032417663 and i will respond. thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
akaahs:
Pls gurus in d house, my PC is showing me incorrect password after I input d password. What shall I do?

Put in the correct password
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
damilton:
please, is it possible to get a new motherboard. i want to change my toshiba laptop motherboard since it only power on for 8seconds and off without any display and the engineer who worked on it says i need to change the board.
any help, just chat me up on 08032417663 and i will respond. thanks
OK
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by akaahs(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2017
sotall:

Put in the correct password

I have been doing that ever since, it keep telling me that incorrect password
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2017
akaahs:

I have been doing that ever since, it keep telling me that incorrect password
OK.

Simply means you forgot your password.

The process of recovering a lost windows password is technical. I will suggest you see a techy around you. If you are in Lagos , call or whstsapp 08164685979. I can do it.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Ayorinde327(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2017
sotall:
Hi guys, I am a computer engineer and specializes in servicing and repairing laptops. Post your laptops issue here and i will give you solution that would help you fix it yourself.

Do you have a BIOS-passworded laptop and finding it hard to clear the password?

Call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature

Other engineers in the house can contribute.
Bruz pls my system is nt charging again
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Ayorinde327:

Bruz pls my system is nt charging again
Try another charger on your system. Also try another Battery
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by akaahs(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
sotall:
OK.

Simply means you forgot your password.

The process of recovering a lost windows password is technical. I will suggest you see a techy around you. If you are in Lagos , call or whstsapp 08164685979. I can do it.
OK thanks, I base in fct, how much ll it cost?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Ayorinde327(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
sotall:

Try another charger on your system. Also try another Battery
Alright thanks boss
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Help!!!!!! My laptop fell and d screen got broken. where can I get a screen replacement. it's HP 250 G4 Notebook..

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (107) (Reply)

How Can Remove A .rar Password / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.