Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) (1362 Views)

"Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User / N100M Lawsuit To Be Filed Against Naval Officer Who Assaulted Woman. Photos / Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by Ebal: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Unbelievable:Another bird fell from the sky turned into an old woman
A bird fell from the sky turned into an old woman on thursdays morning(25 August 2016) in Gbatope, a village 3 kilometers from the city of Tsévié (Prefecture of Zio) in Togo.
While a young boy was eating lunch quietly, a large bird had landed right beside him. Panicked, the boy alerted the residents so that they come to his rescue.

In front of this crowd that the bird has turned into an old woman who was none other than his paternal grandmother, under the stunned gaze of all. In the process, the old lady was performed in the Royal Palace in the presence of the gendarmerie Tsévié.

When questioned, she admitted to being a witch and that his intention was to bring his little son as a contribution to the risk of losing his life.

"I have to bring the prey to other wizards. I was asked for some time to bring my son breakfast but I refused and now if I do not, I'll die. This morning, I thought he was in the field with his dad, but when I was there, there was not. Since I was made to me in the field by being a bird, my son gave me a shot hoe, which explains my eye injury and the blood flowing from my nose, "has she confessed .

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/08/unbelievableanother-bird-fell-from-sky.html

Re: Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Awon Iya niyen.
Re: Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by MilesLamar(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
eya make una leave dis old woman alone na haba
Re: Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by thesicilian: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Africans and their dark sciences
Re: Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by Holywizard: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Yoruba people too like witchcraft die. Mama Tunde pls testify
Re: Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by DerrickzB: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Suffer not the witch to live....

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
She resemble Owl seff,burn her I say.
Re: Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by dnawah(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ebal:
Unbelievable:Another bird fell from the sky turned into an old woman
A bird fell from the sky turned into an old woman on thursdays morning(25 August 2016) in Gbatope, a village 3 kilometers from the city of Tsévié (Prefecture of Zio) in Togo.
While a young boy was eating lunch quietly, a large bird had landed right beside him. Panicked, the boy alerted the residents so that they come to his rescue.

In front of this crowd that the bird has turned into an old woman who was none other than his paternal grandmother, under the stunned gaze of all. In the process, the old lady was performed in the Royal Palace in the presence of the gendarmerie Tsévié.

When questioned, she admitted to being a witch and that his intention was to bring his little son as a contribution to the risk of losing his life.

"I have to bring the prey to other wizards. I was asked for some time to bring my son breakfast but I refused and now if I do not, I'll die. This morning, I thought he was in the field with his dad, but when I was there, there was not. Since I was made to me in the field by being a bird, my son gave me a shot hoe, which explains my eye injury and the blood flowing from my nose, "has she confessed .

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/08/unbelievableanother-bird-fell-from-sky.html
eyua kpo ta nera,azeto
Re: Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by WebSurfer(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable:another Bird Fell From The Sky Turned Into An Old Woman(photos) by stubbornman(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
These flat headed YoruBATS and witchcraft are like Yam and oil

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! This Man Bought A Brand New Power Bank And What He Found Inside Will Shock / 14-year-old Girl Continually Raped By Ex-soldier, Said She Was Scared To Die / Mubi Suicide Bomber Captured On Camera Moments Before The Blast -graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.