Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Want to Learn Andriod Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want to Learn Andriod Development (1275 Views)

How Do I Start As An Andriod Developer / My First Andriod Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want to Learn Andriod Development by leastpay(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hello house , i stay in Akwa ibom and as a c sharp and VB.net guy I want to know which android development tool i should learn . please if you stay around and you are willing to take me. drop you contact. Thanks

WALTER 08067361023 (whatapp)
Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by Nairastake: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
The two most helpful resources for you....

1: youtube.com

2: google.com

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by abdulhadi101(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Visit udacity.com, their android development for beginners is free
Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by leastpay(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
please I need a person to coach not online help . Thanks
Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by nurain150(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
learn java first and then learn android,or use RFO BASIC
Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by beatsbyj2g(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
leastpay:
please I need a person to coach not online help . Thanks

Use the internet....
U need someone to seat down with u n give u summer coaching

Mhen are u a programmer or a computer science graduate
Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by mogozi: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Visual Studio 2015 comes with Xamarin. It helps you develop mobile apps; from andriod all the way to iOS. As a .net person that should be easier...
Check it out..
Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by macaranta(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Teach the Op programming and other stuff with my signature. Easy way to monetize knowledge
Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by leastpay(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thanks mogozi. Nice info
Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by nollyj: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Visit my blog and ask me question if you need be. http://inducesmile.com/category/android/
Re: I Want to Learn Andriod Development by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
I advice you to start learning Xamarin today. Having a .NET background makes Android development so easy with Xamarin. With Xamarin you can build cross platform native apps for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and UWP using c#, what's great is that you are developing native apps. Same performance and user interface you get if you develop using Google's Android studio.
I implore you self study and go online. There are tons of beginner Android developer courses on Microsoft Virtual Academy, Channel9 and Learnvisualstudio.net.
Xamarin was just acquired by Microsoft and many mobile application developers are beginning to leverage the platform to build apps across all mobile platforms using Xamarin.forms with c# and Xaml.

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Equivalent Of Oracle Programme In Nigeria Education Today? / I Seriously Want To Be A Programmer....i Need Help Pls / Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.