Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,459 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience (1483 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On Niarland / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by babazak(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
It is embarrassing to log onto nairaland and attempt to post a comment and discover that you have been banned. In some instances, you had your post hidden or deleted by the moderator. Has any of these happened to you before if yes share your experience of what your offence was, how long you served the ban and your feelings. As for me, I was banned in the past for 24 hours I the past for posting a mail id
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by bigtt76(f): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
I jokingly responded to a post in the Travel section and @Justwise wasted no time in banning me grin I've learnt to be serious on that section though and we're best of pals now too abi @Justwise? tongue
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by Kakamorufu(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
been banned like thrice here. And most times were for abusing the igbos, while the guy who drew the first shot went Scot free

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by ojun50(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Yrs was jst 24 hour, in a month i was ban two times each for 7days jst because i commented on a post about Biafran so since then i jst realise that d moderator should be ready to banned me any day any time till he get tired
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by cockoduck: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
I get banned almost everyday, because of that I have 8 different accounts on this site

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by otitokoroleti: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
lol, I got banned many times without number because I refused to be zombie

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by faorex(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
I don't even know what I did...just wanted to comment..I couldn't I tried my small phone till one of my friends told I was banned since I didn't know what I did I couldn't attack any mod
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
I got banned for the same issue someone posted up there, for mentioning Biafra.

Also got banned for cyber bullying(I couldn't help it but put the person in his place)
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by BlackSeptember: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
cockoduck:
I get banned almost everyday, because of that I have 8 different accounts on this site
i have 19 accounts
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
I've been banned thrice this month alone, was accused of insulting our brothers from the **** when in fact I didn't mention anybody's tribe. God is watching that mu. d that unjustly banned me.
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
I used to be the most banned nairalander..If I talk dem go ban me..If I no talk dem go still ban me..

There was a time I reported somebody who insulted another person and I was banned..LOL

And I have only this account painfully..

But lately, nobody don ban me...I guess the wickedMOD found Christ. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by Goldencollins: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
I have more than 15 accounts on this site,my other account was banned some days ago for reason best known to the mods,I'm currently on my 4th account and each time I browse with my laptop I open a new account on nairaland and that's like every weekend when I return from work,haven said that,ban isn't a thing to worry about for me besides who ban don epp.
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by Femich18(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
I think 2weeks ago I was ban for 24hrs in politics section. I quoted somebody in contrast to his opinion and I was banned for spam. I don't know who is spamming who
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 29, 2016
I was banned for calling El rufai an isllamadd.
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by KanwuliaExtra: 3:39am On Aug 29, 2016
It is a " very normal sointin " o!

You miss the h-era wey ASHAWOS dey super moderate ke! grin

Dem ban sotaaaaay, moderators turn SCAMMERS! cheesy

When intimidation nor work, juju come fail join! cheesy

I did not feel notin! I just sign up 10 different new IDs!
Dem don do dem phocking WORSTEST abi?
Who givvvvva phock? undecided

Muchechecheche !!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
bigtt76:
I jokingly responded to a post in the Travel section and @Justwise wasted no time in banning me grin I've learnt to be serious on that section though and we're best of pals now too abi @Justwise? tongue

I have never banned this ID and since 2013 you have only been banned once in pet section.

So maybe you are referring to another ID
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by bigtt76(f): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hahaha you don forget naaa! I still remembered the incident, someone asked a question and you referred that person to the bulky thread concerning Visas and I was like why bla bla and included 'rubbish' <pardon my use of words> ....and that made you ban me for some days or so grin I remembered that of the Pet section too ....I made a funny comment and Oga at the top I guess grin did that Lol. It was fun though and I've learnt to be a better person tongue

Makes me wonder why people get enraged easily when banned ....truth is if you didn't do things or post wrongly, you won't be banned.

justwise:

I have never banned this ID and since 2013 you have only been banned once in pet section.

So maybe you are referring to another ID
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
bigtt76:
Hahaha you don forget naaa! I still remembered the incident, someone asked a question and you referred that person to the bulky thread concerning Visas and I was like why bla bla and included 'rubbish' <pardon my use of words> ....and that made you ban me for some days or so grin I remembered that of the Pet section too ....I made a funny comment and Oga at the top I guess grin did that Lol. It was fun though and I've learnt to be a better person tongue

Makes me wonder why people get enraged easily when banned ....truth is if you didn't do things or post wrongly, you won't be banned.

Maybe you have other IDs but this one has never been banned by me or any other mod in travel section
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by bigtt76(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Just this one no other ID smiley You're probably not seeing it because it may have been lost with the NLd DB crash sometime ago.

justwise:

Maybe you have other IDs but this one has never been banned by me or any other mod in travel section
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by Fallawx(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2019
justwise:

Please @Justwise kindly look into my matter . My account was banned from posting on traveling section . I am not here for any kind of business but only sharing fact about traveling . Kindly look into my matter . I would be glad if you could reply and let me understand my offense so far . God bless Nairaland , God bless seun and the entire crew of nairaland home and abroad .

Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by buzoh123: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
justwise:

@justwise; Please, can putting your phone number on the foot note of one's post for people reading your post to contact you get you banned on Nairaland?

If yes, how then is the best way for one to place his contact for people to get back to him once they are done reading his post.

Pls reply, thank you.
Re: Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
I used to be the most banned nairalander..If I talk dem go ban me..If I no talk dem go still ban me..

There was a time I reported somebody who insulted another person and I was banned..LOL

And I have only this account painfully..

But lately, nobody don ban me...I guess the wickedMOD found Christ. kiss

grin grin grin
Wetin be this?

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Strangest Currencies In The World / Whatsapp Has Stopped Working / Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps - Politics -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.