Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Attracting Women Be Learned? (16580 Views)

Women Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
I think a fundamental question faced by men in the pursuit of attracting women is: Can attracting women be learned? Is it a result of genetics – of having been gifted with prominent cheekbones, lean muscularity or a sizable organ? Or perhaps having a prominent checkbook and the right surname? Is it about having a naturally outgoing personality, charisma, and sharp wit? Or perhaps possession of influence and personal power?

As complex as women are, there is no one answer to explain their preferences. As individuals, they, like we, are different – with different genetics, different experiences, and therefore, different tastes. And it’s been said – there’s no accounting for taste. So, it may be true that to some women, height and good looks matter a lot. Some schools of thought say that women value financial security more. Others say that personality, masculinity, sense of humor, or any of a variety of different criteria matters most.

And so, the questions must of necessity be: Is it possible to attract women, and if so, can any man do it? And will it work with ANY woman specifically? The answer is yes, and no.

Yes, in the sense that it is possible to attract the kind of women that you like, and who would like you in return, but whom you need to actively attract to you. This requires you to learn the techniques for attracting women, and actively engaging in the pursuit. Sitting at home simply won’t do; you have to go out and approach them. Attracting women involves the application of learned skills in a consistent and persistent fashion. Just like any skill, it’s all about practice and playing the probabilities. You simply have to keep approaching women.

When you play the numbers, however, remember that your chances of winning can be enhanced by other things besides the application of the techniques. Some of your strengths can be emphasized, and your weaknesses downplayed. For example, age differential, or shortness, or obesity may hinder you to some extent, but should not stop you. Instead, play to your strengths, and remember that women’s preferences are not all the same. If you persist, you WILL succeed in attracting women.

However, it is not possible to attract all women, or just any specific one. If there were a specific woman that you wanted to attract, but who is simply not interested or attracted to you, no skill or technique or persistence is guaranteed to work. History is replete with stories of unrequited love – of men who thought that they can make a woman want them. If they had simply tried to attract other women instead, and kept persisting, they would have been met with success.

So, in sum, yes, attracting women can be learned. Will it always work? No. But if it allows you to attract the women you want, and who want you in return, isn’t it worth it to Learn?

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Do you need an alternate or substantial source of income that is booming in this hard economy? see my newly revealed importation secrets www.importsng.com
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
them classcaptain and their class members will start asking what is the lecturer saying grin
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by HungerBAD: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Success attracts women.

End of Story.

12 Likes

Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Muvacci(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
I came to check names gringrin
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Success attracts women.

End of Story.

can success also be the reason why ladies despite having successful Alhajis and chiefs still have a main usually ordinary boy friend that they truly love cheesy?

4 Likes

Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by HungerBAD: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
importexpert:

can success also be the reason why ladies despite having successful Alhajis and chiefs still have a main usually ordinary boy friend that they truly love cheesy?

You said attracting women and not men.

2 Likes

Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Muvacci:

just say you came to do amebo grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by jonaifame22(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
It's an art, so yes it can be learned.
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

You said attracting women and not men.

Yes i mean the women are attracted to those guys for reasons that may not necessarily be success. if its success, only the successful Alhajis and chiefs will always have them grin
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
It's an art, so yes it can be learned.

true talk bro.
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Daddytyrese: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Is there any such thing as learning how to attract women. Where do you get that piece from. You have a good job and a steady income that's enough attraction the only problem you will then have is choosing from the numerous women coming your way these days women don't care about your looks ur height or all those craps..I think guys should focus more on how to advance in life than learning how to attract women.

Except from the high school kids anyway I think they have time learning all those crap.

6 Likes

Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Muvacci(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
importexpert:

Na you be the chief amebo for this forum na? You don forget your title again? grin
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Muvacci:
You toogrin
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by finalboss(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
hnmmmm...i cnt read all that ...cn sm one summarize pls ? and nor be this guy wey they always enter person thread to peep nd leave
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Muvacci:

Na you be the chief amebo for this forum na? You don forget your title again? grin

hahhhhhh remind me of my title abeg cheesy
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by sunddy: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ur hand writing make sense sha
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Muvacci(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oyind17:
You toogrin
Mehn.. That shxt is addictive gringrin
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Muvacci(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
importexpert:

hahhhhhh remind me of my title abeg cheesy
Foreign Observer Number 1! cool
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
sunddy:
Ur hand writing make sense sha

i used eleganza pen. just get one for your self cheesy
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Chrisrare: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sorry but why shuld a real man be thinking of how to attract women, instead of thinking of how to make money??
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Heck yeah. It can be learnt
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
op go and read "art of seduction" by green..
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by importexpert(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
WiLdFLame:
op go and read "art of seduction" by green..

i can write it half way off hand. grin
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
importexpert:

i can write it half way off hand. grin
baba ooo
good
then u need to top it with
"RED PILL"

have u taken dis also?
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by yorhmienerd(m): 4:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Watching
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by gentlegenius(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2016
importexpert:

And what is the meaning of amebo?
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by enambobo(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2016
wic kind thread be dis sef. See caption, can atracting women be learned? Dah some guys dey worry o. Instead of thinking of how to attract money and success you are thinking of woman. Bros abeg close this thread. Notin dey to learn. Go make a living and stop worrying about little things.

#CANDID ADVICE FROM A MATURED BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by saintfellow(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2016
simple answer. Yes it can
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Alhajipablo(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Abeg if U open a thread about how to attract money, mention me.
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Trojan2010: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2016
Yes of course ! Just learn how to make money and women will follow you like fly wet see shit
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by sunddy: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2016
importexpert:

i used eleganza pen. just get one for your self cheesy
I'll do just that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.